Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Today is national hot dog day.

Costco is running a special: Hot Dog (or Polish) with soda (with refill) for only $1.50!!!! but...everyday. :grin:

PBUC!

Thinkin bout them dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Went to church on national hot dog day. Had a dog and a drink with refills. All I had to do was give offering of 1.50.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm headed to Costco around lunchtime today to pick up some groceries.

Do they have anything I can get for lunch if I only have $1.50?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Cloks posted:

Nothing good, nope.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Nothing good, nope.

Don't listen to this simple troll!!!! I think you'll find, actually, a king's bounty for no more than 1.50!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm more of a Costco pizza kinda guy. I understand if you can't afford to throw around those fat stacks.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

No Butt Stuff posted:

I'm more of a Costco pizza kinda guy. I understand if you can't afford to throw around those fat stacks.

Bro I dabble in the stock market so I can get that sweet sweet 5 dolla holla brisket sandwich one day.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos
Why is it that no other food item I've ever encountered in my life gives me the residual burps like a costco dog?? I've tried the hotdogs, I've tried the polish, there's functionally no difference. I'm going to spend the next seven hours constantly reminded that I ate a quarter pound of beef. I might wake up with the taste of hotdog in my throat! What gives? How do they accomplish this? It must be intentional.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Socks4Hands posted:

Why is it that no other food item I've ever encountered in my life gives me the residual burps like a costco dog?? I've tried the hotdogs, I've tried the polish, there's functionally no difference. I'm going to spend the next seven hours constantly reminded that I ate a quarter pound of beef. I might wake up with the taste of hotdog in my throat! What gives? How do they accomplish this? It must be intentional.

It's so much flavor that it outlasts the dog itself

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

You wanna know about residual burps? Sometimes I snack on the Costco croutons. You know, the big rear end bag of garlic crouts? Why eat chips when you can eat oily bricks of garlic bread? If you eat that, the taste remains with you for more than 24 hours. I'm not kidding it permeates your existence. Vampires cannot bite you or even get near you. And yes you will never get sex again.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

For your discussion.

naem
May 29, 2011

Socks4Hands posted:

I might wake up with the taste of hotdog in my throat!

Hotdog functioning as intended

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Toilet Shoes posted:

For your discussion.

I've been saying that all thread...

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Toilet Shoes posted:

For your discussion.

:bisonyes:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Cloks posted:

Six cold bottles of Kirkland Signature brand water.

After work I will make my pilgrimage for a leg of lamb and a tank of gas. On my way out I will have a Polish dog and a drink, with refill, as Costco intended.

PBUC

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Thinking 'bout dat 'burg

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Toilet Shoes posted:

For your discussion.

the gently caress ketchup bottle is blue?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

the gently caress ketchup bottle is blue?

It looks like the Chicago city flag

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Toilet Shoes posted:

For your discussion.

Lolll

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Toilet Shoes posted:

For your discussion.

They already put a salad on it, might as well put ketchup too.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
I wonder if people have Costco shrines

When i worked for a tiny social network company, we were making one for people who are loving nutso about coca cola. They had shrines, collections, candles lit over a coca cola sacrifice, etc

Lots more stuff in the kirkland brand, could probably have a shrine for $150

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
Do they have small engraved knives? Sure. Tables with grooves on to drain the blood? Dunno.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

curufinor posted:

I wonder if people have Costco shrines

When i worked for a tiny social network company, we were making one for people who are loving nutso about coca cola. They had shrines, collections, candles lit over a coca cola sacrifice, etc

Lots more stuff in the kirkland brand, could probably have a shrine for $150

I have a Costco shrine: it's the small mountain of drinks, canned goods, and empty cardboard boxes i have in a big pile in the corner of the kitchen because I'm too lazy to unpack it all. I make blood sacrifices to it every time I'm drunk and wander into the kitchen with the lights off

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
If you want to start a real low-carb diet, do it the right way. Buy four packs of Kirkland Signature Beef Polish Sausage and an equivalent number of packs of precooked bacon. You will be on your way to a healthy diet as long as you eat nothing other than those two wonderful pre-packaged meats that are so full of nitrates and salt that you will basically preserve your body for the next millennia and when the space gods come down from above and wake you up from your sleep, tell them "Costco sent you".

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I have a Costco shrine: it's the small mountain of drinks, canned goods, and empty cardboard boxes i have in a big pile in the corner of the kitchen because I'm too lazy to unpack it all. I make blood sacrifices to it every time I'm drunk and wander into the kitchen with the lights off

This but it's the 2 packages of bottled water, package of paper towels and pack of tissues by the front door. Maybe tomorrow I'll put it all away...

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I'm having the party tomorrow and did my shopping today. I'm bummed they had a seven layer dip a few weeks ago when I was scouting but there wasn't any today. I did get the Greek pasta salad though.

I spent tithed $468 so that should get me into Costco have for sure.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its gonna be a great weekend and I'm DEF gonna hit up Costco for gas and of course one of dem dogs.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Insanely hyped to fill up my tank with the holy petrol and consume the body and blood of the dog and soda + refill tonight. Blessings and PBUC!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I might go to Costco tonight. I haven't decided.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

C. Everett Koop posted:

I might go to Costco tonight. I haven't decided.

Heresy flows from idleness and lack of dogs

This is how people end up in Sam's Club

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Dely Apple posted:

Heresy flows from idleness and lack of dogs

This is how people end up in :nms:Sam's Club:nms:

Disgusting, mods?!

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Sam's Club used to carry the best maple bacon. Then they didn't.

gently caress SC

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Sam's aint that bad. BJs is worse.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Sam's is part of Wal-Mart.

Costco treats workers right.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Cash n Carry is cool

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

There was an Asian family enjoying hot dogs and drinks with refills for $1.50 apiece that must have spanned four generations.

All who can recognize the glory of Costco are welcome, PBUC.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Only a drat fool could not see the value behind a 1/4 lb all beef hot dog and drink (w/ free refill)

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

$280 spent today on paper towels, diapers, baby wipes, toilet paper, tissues, chicken, bratwursts, prosecco, a t-shirt, a salad, avocados. I don't remember what else if anything.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Cloks posted:

Sam's is part of Wal-Mart.

Costco treats workers right.

The Walton family is directly descended from Satan and should be treated as the filth they are. Google Alice Walton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
This is it fellas, big day, BiGLY day. Going to Costco with my bottom bitch gonna buy a VERY large case of seltzer and fiber dietary supplement, believe it