Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Woah, that's 10 Cyclones, all $45 minimum price, for $230

quote:

the description says 5 cyclones variants, but on the package contents they list 5 extra dust devils. It naive to think that CIG will offer 50%+ markdown to a warbond pack

:omarcomin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
well now I am going to play the Sims with people from this thread and rsi

Eldragon
Feb 22, 2003

Meridian posted:

I am going to start a new X-Com 2 campaign tonight when I get off work. Service Guarantees Citizenship. Who wants a soldier?

I'll take a Sharpshooter than only progresses up the handgun skill tree.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

I was just joking with my friend the other day about how you can reliably tell a movie is going to be garbo the moment they bust out dune buggies. Guess it applies to games too.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Megaforce begs to differ

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Obviously flying motorcycles and terrible music cancels out the dune buggy effect

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

shrach posted:

This really ought to be an option.
didn't they add alien squadmates? or am I out of the loop

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Bonus logicality with logical chimp:

bill_murray
Apr 27, 2016

xXAdmiralBekHarXx posted:

To be perfectly fair the completionist package only gets you about half the ships.

Wow

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
:lol:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Meridian posted:

Beet Wagon, the sexy sword wielding South African lady.

Yeah, poo poo, I mean... I'd say you pretty much nailed it, there.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Thoatse posted:

I was just joking with my friend the other day about how you can reliably tell a movie is going to be garbo the moment they bust out dune buggies. Guess it applies to games too.

Counter point: Mad Max.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
gently caress!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
The cyclone dirt devils are the rockets, not another cyclone. I am going to wager.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Thoatse posted:

Obviously flying motorcycles and terrible music cancels out the dune buggy effect

not to mention gold jumpsuits and sweet mullets

Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT

Lladre posted:

The cyclone dirt devils are the rockets, not another cyclone. I am going to wager.

It's an upgrade to the space mop. That's why they've been working on the mopping animations for so long.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Honestly with how loving ridiculous this all is, I'm surprised the concept art didn't have one of these loving humvees literally jumping some kind of space shark.

If this isn't a sign that it's the end of all things, I don't know what is.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I think the sign was at Citizencon when the one guy yelled out "Shame!".

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

We should place bets on what they make on the sale. Going with 2.7 million.

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.

big nipples big life posted:

The worst part of this is that you know that there are going to be people who buy multiple packages. You know, because 5 imaginary humvees just isn't enough.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

big nipples big life posted:

$1.8 million.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
First I wasn't sure why their car pack contains 5 vacuum cleaners. But then I remembered they were never really good at naming things.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Why are the space chariots fighting around Milford Sound, New Zealand?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Double Agent posted:

The worst part of this is that you know that there are going to be people who buy multiple packages. You know, because 5 imaginary humvees just isn't enough.

You typed worst but you meant funniest.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

ZenMaster posted:

lol

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Ryan Archer probably went on holiday there once...

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

ZenMaster posted:

the mat paintings are getting worse and worse.
I assume the real talent is long gone.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

TheAgent posted:

they kinda do, I am just as fat, have just as many problems and my name has 4 letters

I may actually be in a rerun loop of cheers and star citizen and watching the whole Sam and Diane thing play out is my own personal hell

Everyone loves Norm.

Makes you think.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Meridian posted:

I am going to start a new X-Com 2 campaign tonight when I get off work. Service Guarantees Citizenship. Who wants a soldier?
me please

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

Meridian posted:

An Assault for cannon-fodder

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

ZenMaster posted:

thats all in-game rendered graphics*

*not currently in game

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Xaerael fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Jul 20, 2017

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

http://www.dirtdevil.co.uk/cylinder-vacuum-cleaners/cyclone-xs-cylinder-vacuum-cleaner

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

ZenMaster posted:

god, thats just loving despicable

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

lmao space buggies?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

ZenMaster posted:

God drat lol, this has circled back around from funny to sad. Holy poo poo :laffo:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

ZenMaster posted:

Holy poo poo!! ARCHERED!!!

zcrow
May 6, 2014

Ah.. yeah... um... tup tup tup tup tup.. this is something we'll add down the line

Pretty sure I'm flying that in Elite ATM.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Sabreseven posted:

It's like a showcase for needlessly complicated poo poo being used in an environment where 'needlessly complicated' is the last thing that you want. :D

Yay for off-centre axles and CIG literally making road wheels useless, fuckers may as well have made them square. :D

I guess they also don't understand why the centre point of an axle hub is usually in the centre of the road wheel either, it's to stop the hub spinning around inside the diameter of the wheel due to off axis rotational forces acting upon it. Can't wait to see the road wheel sat motionless while the vehicle spins around, clipping through the ground as it goes, due to the complexity of trying to make a circle spin on an axis that doesn't line up with it's own centre point. :lol:

I'm guessing they Archered the idea from those roller-wheely-tanks from the big SW:Ep2 battle at the end. They were pretty stupid too.

e: These things. But at least those were computer generated 3D models, rather than just photoshop hackjobs, like the above image demonstrates. :cripes:

Tippis fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jul 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

You couldn't loving write this poo poo. I can't wait for Commandos to start complaining that whenever they google for info about their space jeep's rockets, they get links for a loving vacuum cleaner.