Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Those sure are words on pages which are given in a sequential order!
Shin Soichi, Strength
Approaches
Clever +1 | Quick +2 | Flashy +3 | Forceful +2 | Sneaky +1 | Careful +0
Fate points: 3/3 | Boosts: - | Consequences: - | Stress: -
Aspect:

Shin is intrigued by Seka’s suggestion. While he had said he was willing to go back in earlier, that was when he thought Aizawa-sensei might still be inside somehow. But she was apparently out safe, enough to give students car rides, at any rate.

“What you thinking of checking, Seka? It’s not a bad idea, but from what’s happened so far that’s not the sort of move we want to be making with some sort of game plan in place.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Seka Kuroda
Forceful +3 | Flashy +2 | Clever +2 | Quick +1 | Sneaky +1 | Careful 0
Fate Points: 2/3 | Boosts: - | Consequences: - | Stress: 1[x] 2[x] 3[x]
Aspects: None

"I wanna know if the teachers are singling out Aizawa-san. I wanna know more about the rules of this bullshit app and this weird Mirrorverse. I saw that demon explode into money and I'm pretty sure that means we can now gold farm in hell. I wanna gently caress poo poo up."

Seka gives a shark grin.

"Doesn't that sound like a thing you'd wanna check out, basketball ace?"

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Rumiko Tsubasa: The Empress

Approaches:
Forceful +3 Careful +2, Quick +2 Clever +1, Sneaky +1 Flashy 0
Fate Points: 1/3 | Boosts: - | Consequences - | Stress -

"Go in again?" Rumiko stood. "Why... we almost died there. If someone was stuck in there and we had to save them, I guess that's a thing we oughta do, but it's just daft to go to that terrible place jus' to make some yen." She looked around. "What if we try to talk to some other students. Find out more about what's goin' on with Aizawa-sensei. Don't need not weird, demon infested hellscape to see if somehing's wrong there."

She started to notice she was being outnumbered here. She sat down. "Though if you're goin', I suppose you should count me in. If one of you guys suddenly vanishes forever, I'd never forgive myself."

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Shin Soichi, Strength
Approaches
Aspect:

Smirking, and with the go ahead from both Seka and Rumiko, Shin only has one thing to say. "That sounds that a god drat plan!"

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Yo Kobayashi, The Hermit
Approaches:
Flashy +3 | Clever +2 | Sneaky +2 | Quick +1 | Careful +1 | Forceful +0
Fate Points: 1/3 | Boosts: - | Consequences: - | Stress: -

Yo tapped his teeth as he waited for the opening to drop his next point in. All three members of the team came to the same conclusion.

"That was the other thing."

"The Shadow I talked to said two other very curious things. One was that humans shouldn't be able to come over to the other side, infect w e aren't supposed to know about it at all. So where exactly did this app come from if that is the case."

He trudged his train of thought onto an unfamiliar line, 'Only time someone would know is when they get Snatched, and by then it's too late for them to tell anyone'.

"The only humans who get taken to the other side normally don't just fall in. They get taken."

"Taken by something called a Snatcher... And I'm not sure anyone else here is up on 1950s sci-fi like I am but, maybe tomorrow we should keep a close eye on Aizawa-sensei."

"Call it one fifth of a hunch."

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
And on that bombshell, let's get this moving a bit for the others. Clear your Stress, and Yumiko is no longer Exhausted.

[April 18th, 2020. 7:55 AM]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVucvuu-eU8

On that note yesterday, the conversation continued for a short bit, but the night drew a close to it. Nothing to do but go to sleep and get ready for school tomorrow. Today should be the day for your other rotation of classes. Waking up is significantly easier, even for Yumiko, now that you've had a day to get used to the schedule (not to mention the incentive to actually go to school now), and you all find seats aboard the railcar, albeit this one a bit more cramped than the last one. Today's conversations talk about how supposedly someone collapsed late yesterday and got taken home by part of the staff. Some claim it was Aizawa-sensei, but few believe it, positing that someone that spineless could never take charge like that. Various members of the faculty seem to be discussing something with one another once at school.

"It's unprofessional, is what it is."

"They probably just got overwhelmed by the brats on their first day back. It is unprofessional to wait until the morning of to do this, though..."

"Yeah, but she used up one of her sick days for the year for it. We'll have to find someone to take her place."

"How about the newer guy? The girly one."

"Don't say that out loud, you idiot! But yes, he's probably not a bad idea. It's not like Aizawa-san's curriculum is ever something not lifted wholesale from the textbook. I'll let them know right now."

The aforementioned teacher leaves, and the rest seem to scatter off as well.

The classroom proper is about as full of chatter as ever, and with no sign of Aizawa-sensei in sight, it would seem there's no reason to not just keep gabbing on. Some of them have already started playing mobile phone games or pulling out portable game systems, writing off the day as an extended recess. Others catch up on their sleep. The rest gossip about the newest cliques forming or potential relationships budding.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Yumiko Harada, The Moon
Clever +2 | Quick +1 | Flashy +1 | Forceful +0 | Sneaky +3 | Careful +2
Fate points: 4/3 | Boosts: - | Consequences: - | Stress: [] [] []
Aspect:

Yumiko rolled her shoulders in satisfaction and turned to Seka. "Whewee! I slept like a log! Sorry about ditchin' you last night, but I was beat! Anything interesting you talked about after I went to sleep?"

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Shin Soichi, Strength
Approaches
Aspect:

Shin gave himself a short slap on the face, a vain attempt to wake himself up. Work had been a bit of a drag the previous night when Mr Kuroda had caught him trying to leave with the others. Well, it was still an extra hour of overtime. Getting up early enough to get a run in before preparing breakfast for the brats hadn't helped, nor had trying to shepard into their various school clothes. Still, things went mostly as planned that morning, even if that plan did leave him wanting about a bucketfull of coffee.

Getting into class, he saw everyone else arrayed around the classroom, even Yumiko, who seemed to have recovered from last night. Giving a small nod, Shin wanders over to his desk to get in a few minutes nap. Or he would have if it hadn't been for all the gossiping of the teachers on the way over. Really, it's no wonder why most of the kids are assholes when the teachers gab at each other, about each other, like that. But still, Aizawa-sensei calling in sick? After everything that they spoke about? To big of a coincidence. It looked like Seka might get to try her plan out sooner rather then later.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Approaches:

Rumiko goes to Shin's desk. It seems sleep was not a thing he was going to get soon. "Shin-kun." She said, heedless of the fact that 'the yokel transfer student' talking to 'the scary delinquent' in public was probably cause for rumours to increase. "Have you heard the teachers talk? There's something suspicious going on." She scowled. "They were talkin' about some new and girly guy taking Aizawa-sensei's place. They were really creepy about it as well." She looked in Yo's direction and asked more quietly, with a hint of guilt in her features. "Eh... has Yo-kun been in this school for long?"

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Shin Soichi, Strength
Approaches
Aspect:

It takes a minute for Shin to parse what Rumiko is asking and when he does it takes all of his self-control to not out loud. "Ah, no, Rumiko. Yo ain't been here much longer then me or any other student here. Yeah, it's a bit shi- crappy how the teachers talk and all, but what can we do? We do need to look into what's happening with Aizawa-sensei, what with what Yo was saying yesterday, but I don't think your going to have to worry about sticking your hand up or anything. It might be that Home Ec guy taking over for today, since they were talking about him like that yesterday, as well."

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

It took a few seconds for Rumiko to realize what Shin was saying, and for the conversation of the teachers to be re-examined in a less paranoid way. "Ah... oh... yes, of course. Taking her place for this class. That eh... that makes a lot more sense than what I was thinkin' off." She felt a blush rise to her cheeks. "I... may have looked up this 'Snatcher' thing that Yo was talking about darn it, I didn't have an easy time sleepin'. Why do people play such creepy games anyway?"

She took a seat. Yep, that's what they were talking about. Probably. Right? I mean, if people vanished all the time, the police would notice right? Unless, just like that Snatcher thing, they were replaced with robots. She got an idea and went to Yo, feeling a bit guilty about having accused him of being girly, and he did seem the most knowledgeable about these Snatchers and all kind of creepy things. "Look, if there's Snatchers, maybe we should have some kind o' codeword, so if one of us gets snatched and replaced or somethin', we can know that it's not the real us'?"

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Seka Kuroda
Fate Points: 2/3 | Boosts: - | Consequences: - | Stress: 1[] 2[] 3[]

"Yeah, we're thinkin' about going back to... you know. Wanna find out some stuff. There's bodysnatchers or something going around?"

Seka keeps her voice low. Being quizzed about going to a weird demon world would be pretty embarrassing. Don't need "delusional" added to the list of bad words people say about Seka Kuroda. She stretches - she hadn't slept well from a mix of worry for her teacher and excitement about this new world. A world where she had magic powers and could be a badass.

"You don't gotta come if you don't want to, but looks to me like you got a sweet magic ghost lady and the will to use it. Also I bought, like, a million energy drinks so we can keep going."

The Deleter fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jul 1, 2017

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Yumiko Harada, The Moon
Aspect:

"Wow, bribing me with energy drinks? You know I can't say no to that."

Yumiko played with her hair while thinking. "Gosh, didn't that oni thing explode into piles of yen when we hit it hard enough? Imagine how many shoes we could buy if we did a few expeditions in that game! Sorry, 'raids', right? Is that how gamers call this?"

She licked her lips while thinking of the many cappucinos and cakes the near future held for her. "If I knew playing video games were this profitable, I'd have done it a lot sooner!"

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Seka Kuroda

"Hell yeah! And we don't have to form teams or partner up with gross nerds like in real video games! This owns!"

A tiny part of Seka is worried that maybe Yumiko hasn't caught on to the "reflects the real world" aspect of the so-called game. Then again, it was a little hard for her to treat it differently. Despite all the information they'd shared in the burger joint yesterday, Seka was still wondering why her life had changed so fast. Maybe it would be better to just treat it as a game.

"Oh, yeah, we're taking Soichi and Rumiko in, and as far as I know they haven't done the, uh, tutorial yet. No magic powers. So we gotta look out for them, make sure they don't get beat up too bad. You cool with that?"

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Yumiko Harada, The Moon
Aspect:

Yumiko was excited to know her new classmate better, but slightly concerned about having to spend more time with Soichi than strictly necessary.

"Uh, sure! No problem at all! Are we going into the school again today? Or will we be looking for another place to go in?"

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Seka Kuroda

"We're probably going into the school again. I think there's, like, a beginning quest there? That's usually how these games go."

Seka keeps the whole "wanna see if anyone's picking on Aizawa" to herself. No need to get too serious right off the bat.

Maybe I shouldn't be manipulating a friend like this, she thinks. Maybe just tell her all of the weird poo poo going on! She's your best friend, she's got a right to know all the hosed up poo poo!

She doesn't say anything.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Yumiko Harada, The Moon
Aspect:

"Ooh, right! I think that's how these work. Dang, I'll need to ask my brother about this. He knows way more about games than I do! Maybe he has a few pointers?"

She giggled at Seka: "I'm getting too giddy about a phone app. I'll need to quiet down or the nerds might ask me out if they hear us. Hey, did you get Rumiko's phone number yesterday?"

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Yo Kobayashi, The Hermit
Approaches:

"Codewords? You mean like, codenames?" Said Yo, his eyes lighting up at the thought. Fighting shadows in another world was cool enough but having cool code names whilst you did it? it was like, a video-game.

Except there is no loading in real life but that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things right now.

"I'd be down! I'm a fan of the 'Colour Thing' convention for code-names, I'm calling Red Hood." There was a pause. "I mean, unless you have a better idea."

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

"I was... more thinking about code phrases so we'd know when someone got compromised, but I suppose we can use code names? If we got snatched, then they wouldn't know that, right?" She thought for a moment. "Black Miho perhaps? I mean, we wouldn't want the demons to know our names, because then they could send snatchers after us or the people near us."

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Yo Kobayashi, The Hermit
Approaches:

"Hmmm... I would have figured you were more an orange then a black personally, but whatever works for you."

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
[April 18th, 2020. 8:20 AM]

Time passes as conversations about codenames are had. As class time draws near, earlier than most expect, the door opens, and the students quiet down for who enters, more out of surprise that it isn't who they expected. Conversations quiet to whispers, gossip turns to the subject of this teacher, and what happened to Aizawa-sensei.

From their outfit, it's plainly obvious that they're a cooking/home ec teacher. The scent of something wonderful they've got in a handbag confirms it. After shutting the door, they place their bag by the podium, take a deep breath, and then speak up.

"Pardon! I would like to have your attention! Aizawa-san is feeling under the weather and has called in sick this morning. Since the substitute teachers are currently busy, I, Kato Yukimura," he says while using the chalkboard to write his name, "will be your homeroom teacher this morning. Considering I am also your cooking class instructor, you'll be seeing me multiple times today. I'll admit I didn't have a lot of time to go over your curriculum, but I imagine you'd all be willing to keep us on track. As a bit of motivation for that, and a fine how-do-you-do, I put these together. They may be a bit hot, so be careful, especially if you have any gluten or wheat allergies."

He opens his bag and produces a glass jar containing what look and smell like fudge cookies. "Since we still have a few minutes, you all are free to come up and take one or two. And maybe, just maybe, trying these will make you want to learn something this semester." He smiles and gives a wink as he moves on to flipping through a teacher's edition of Aizawa's course textbook.

Needless to say, the class reaction is to, as politely as possible, pile out of their seats and form two lines to get at the treats, whispering about "did they seriously make these in like an hour?", "Guess it's true that they went to that culinary college then", "Guys can make cookies this good-looking?", et cetera.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Seka Kuroda

The cookie bribe overwhelms any of Seka's potential complaints about the new teacher. She lines up obediently to get her cookie. Her one weakness!

But maybe... Maybe keep an eye on this guy. People were making fun of him for looking girly, but maybe, if he was part of the teachers pushing Aizawa-sensei...

Seka manages to not eyeball Yumikura and returns to her seat with her treat.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

Rumiko was attentive even before the cookies were revealed. Home Economics were an important class. Her mom had taught her a few basic things, but she wanted to make sure she could deal with a household well when the time came. She'd been a bit hesitant, wondering if a male teacher really should teach something like that, but the smell of those cookies were hard to argue with. Though she wondered if he knew more than just cooking. She supposed she'd find out during that class.

And then her mind turned back to their crisis. Would he know something? Maybe she should just ask. Making sure she was one of the last in line so she didn't have someone else waiting behind her as she asked, she'd softly ask. "Yukimura-sensei, do you know if Aizawa-sensei is alright? It all seems so sudden, so I hope there's nothing serious going on?"

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Shin Soichi, Strength
Approaches
Aspect:

Shin bounds up through the (rapidly emptying) desks and grabs himself two cookies. Splitting the first in half he eats his bit, before wrapping the remains in a tissue; they'll serve as a quick treat for his younger brothers and sister. Home economics was usually an easy class for give, given his homelife, but the chance for extra treats could never be ignored. Nodding to the others he passed on the way to his seat (save Yumiko who ignroed him), he get's back just in time for Rumiko to ask her question.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Cookie Class

Yukimura-san listens to Rumiko's question, then gives a puzzled expression.

"Something going on? I can't really say for sure. Usually when someone needs the next day off they announce it ahead of time unless they woke up bedridden, and I don't recall anyone saying Aizawa-san sounded especially sick. Still, from what I hear, whatever illness or other issue she has isn't anything to worry about. She should be back tomorrow. Until then, however, I'm assigned to follow her day's lesson plan along with my normal cooking class times. Speaking of which, that time starts right about now."

Noting the clock, which has since hit the half-hour mark, Yukimura-san picks up some notes from a compartment within the podium and reads them while flipping to their corresponding pages in the book. He then starts the day's lecture on literature. In this case, it begins by discussing the topic of a tragedy, and Aristotle's Rules of a Tragedy.

"As we have determined, the aim of a tragedy, through it's methods, is to invoke certain emotions, such as fear, pity and dread, and then, with the end of the performance, relieve the audience of these emotions and have them leave the theater feeling refreshed, and with a deeper understanding of the ways of gods and men."

He scans the crowd of students for a moment, then settles his gaze on Rumiko. "You there! What do we call this feeling of relief from strong or repressed emotions?"

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

Rumiko startled when she was singled out. She had been paying attention, she was usually a pretty obedient student. There had been a teacher back home who had a weird hang up about European Classical history. Wore a toga in class.. Apparently part of some family. Had a sister obsessed with Ancient Egypt and a brother who always dressed up as a samurai. "Eh.... is it... Catharsis or something like that?"

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Cookie Class, Continued

"Correct! Aristotle's idea of catharsis can be easily seen in works such as Sophocles' Oedipus Rex or Shakespeare's Othello the Moor of Venice, and has been the basis of the classical tragedy format for centuries. There have been subversions of this concept, but you'll be getting to Bertolt Brecht and other such writers later on, with Aizawa-san."

The lecture continues onward until the bell signifies the end of the current class period. Class continues as normal until lunch break.

April 18th, 2020. 12:00 PM

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Shin Soichi, Strength
Approaches
Aspect:

Literature was never really one of Shin’s best subjects. When the brats were a bit younger, he would read the particularly bloody and violent stories to them of a night to help them drift off to bed, but his Ma put a stop to that as soon as she realised what was actually being read. After that, it was never really something that could hold attention.

But now was lunch time, Shins third favourite period (After P.E and Cooking). He waits around in class for a few minutes before quickly catching up to Rumiko and Yo to save them any awkwardness. “We should catch up with Yumiko and Seka, figure out what to do next.” He starts with little introduction, probably only spooking the pair a little bit.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Seka Kuroda

Seka supposes she learnt something today. Not that it mattered - she tuned out the rest of the lesson straight after Rumiko answered the question. She wasn't going to need to learn about fancy dead English people where she was going.

When the bell for lunch rang, she was instantly out the door, indicating Yumi to follow. "C'mon, let's find the others. We got some stuff to do. I'll catch you up on anything, yeah?"

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Yumiko Harada, The Moon

"Where are we meeting? At the trash incinerator?" Yumiko munched on some cookies as they walked across the school. "So, how about that Aizawa-san thing? Think she's, like, being bullied?"

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Seka Kuroda

"Yeah, sure." Seka thought about eating a cookie, but resisted the temptation.

"Yeah, I think she is. Which is why I don't trust Yukimura-san one bit. He's probably part of it." Her face twists up for a moment. "But I can't be throwin around stuff like that without cause. Which is another reason why we're gonna go check out that mirror world again."

There. That wasn't so hard, was it? Maybe it's okay to let your guard down a bit.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Yumiko Harada, The Moon

"Whoa, for reals! You think Yukimura-san would be in on it?"

Yumiko scratched her chin, pretending to be deep in thought. "Well, no matter. I suppose we have no option but to check out that mirror world again. Now, or after school? I'm not feeling the afternoon classes," she added hopefully.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

The classes moved forward, and Rumiko was glad that at least she got the answer right. Did she feel refreshed after leaving that world and all the dread there? Well, no, because even if she left it, she knew it was still there right? And she knew that Aizawa-sensei was still in trouble. What did the teacher mean with that remark about her anyway? They had to find out more and, well, much as she was worried about going into that other world again, maybe that was the only place they'd be able to find some answers.

She decided to investigate the app. She didn't really have anything on it. Was there any way to 'buy' things on this thing? Maybe, weapons, or something to protect them from all those creatures wandering around?

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
In-App Purchases?

Rumiko's attempts to find something to purchase from lead her to a "Black Market" option, in the form of a van icon on the map. Upon selecting it, the app asks for a time to meet. The times are in increments of 15 minutes, and a tooltip states the following.

Weird app posted:

Please note that the Black Market dealer will only arrive in select locations at the requested times. The merchant takes no responsibility for the results of purchasing items from their shop, nor will they wait longer than ten minutes past the designated meeting point before leaving if you fail to meet your appointment time. The merchant prefers yen or macca notes, but will accept checks and credit cards. A purchase made cannot be refunded upon leaving the store whilst carrying the item in question.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

Oh? Now they were getting somewhere. Someone was actually selling people this. Which meant that at the very least, he'd know more. It might even be the person responsible. And if not, well, then maybe they could find some way to improve their chances. She went to Yo, who seemed to be... somewhat knowledgeable about this.

"Yo-Kun, I was tryin' to see what's around on this darn thing, and found this thing. Apparently we can buy some stuff to help us there. Well, hopin' we ain't buyin' a lemon of course."

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Yo Kobayashi, The Hermit
Approaches:

Yo raised a very inquisitive eyebrow at this.

"Really? A real in game black market for the mysterious otherworldy app?" He gave a few taps on his own app to find the page himself.

He tapped his finger thoughtfully on the screen, biting his lip slightly. "Gosh I am really tempted to try it out, every investigatory instinct is pushing me towards it, but still... Do you want to try and be the reasonable one in this pairing and talk me out of it?"

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

"Well, if we're doin' it in real life, we shouldn't really run into any demons, right? An' if we make the place we meet somewhere we can easily get away if things go bad it's a lot safer. An' if we're gonna go into that world anyway, maybe havin' some extra things ain't really a bad thing." She thought. "Should probably wait till the end of school though. don't wanna miss our afternoon classes. If the faculty is in on this thing, we don't wanna look suspicious, right?"

She gave an uncomfortable look. "Also, eh, I don't really have all that much money. Yen or Macca, whatever that is. Not sure if you've got some money?"

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Yo Kobayashi, The Hermit
Approaches:

"I should do, but didn't you get to pick any off of those monsters in the Mirrorverse? They exploded into money didn't they?"

Yo took out his notebook from his pocket, and produced a pen seemingly from nowhere as he started to jot some things down. "We should probably get the rest of the Scooby Gang in in on this, they might be interested in this venture as well. Do you know where they are right now?" The sound of footsteps behind them caught his attention, looking over his shoulder he turns just in time to see Shin catching up to them (Just so we can say we didn't just completely ignore him and talk amongst ourselves instead.) "Hmm, speak of Cao Cao, Cao Cao arrives."

“We should catch up with Yumiko and Seka, figure out what to do next.” He starts with little introduction, probably only spooking the pair a little bit.

"What a coinkidink I was just going to suggest that very same thing! If we get the gang together we can get hooked up with some dubiously legal Mirrorverse goods. How about it Shin?"

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jul 22, 2017

OscarDiggs
Jun 1, 2011

Shin Soichi, Strength
Approaches
Aspect:

Shin grins. "Sounds like a plan, dude. And yep, definitely exploded into money Rumiko." Rubbing the back of his neck he briefly looks away, a little bit guilty at pocketing most of the... remains? ashes? "You er, may not have noticed at the time? It was all pretty distracting... Well, do we know where the others are or are we starting off with a treasure hunt already?" Shin jokes, trying to get things moving before they get more awkward for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

Approaches:

"Was just a lil' bit distracted by the horse stampede heading for us and lightin' fires. Anyway, we should probably wait for this thing till after afternoon classes, right? Let me send a message to Seka-san and Yumiko-san." She exited the app and started sending the message to them.

quote:

On our app is a way to contact someone who's looking to sell us things for in the Mirrorworld. We think we should go and see what they're about before we go in there again. Do you have time after school?

• Locked thread