Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

appleyard posted:

19 arrested (18 demonstrators, and a man who unwisely came out of the inn: not a good idea to interrupt the Sea Patrol to ask them how long they are likely to be). After this image was taken, the Sea Patrol finished loading up the prisoners and the seized kit and the dropped placards, and went back to base. Their new electrolasers were useful: like tasers but much longer range. Similar happened at other points along the demonstration march.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Great.

edit: What I mean is what they did is great. Or that this thread is great. Something, somewhere is great at least.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
SEA PATROL.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

appleyard posted:

"That was their scouts caught and no alarm raised and they were "going equipped" as the court calls it - handy mobile-phone-signal-jammer we're allowed to use - here comes their main force, and their stab jacket inflation cylinders 'll soon start their new lives on our issue pneumatic rifles, and the area's shellfish 'll be safe at last - ready, aim - wait till I say so -"

the only power these pos unlicensed clammers understand comes from the barrel of an issue pneumatic rifle

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Hooray it's back :allears:

naem
May 29, 2011

hobnailed boots

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Ah aquatic Judge Dredd, how we've missed you. :allears:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The Sea Patrol thread was probably the best GBS thread of the last several years. How I've missed it.

*Turns Mossberg Mariner on a Scooby Doo and squeezes the trigger. Jimmy no longer dives where he likes.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

naem posted:

hobnailed boots
Boiler Suit

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
this guy loving rules

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

naem posted:

hobnailed boots

DID YOU SAY SOMETHING, YOU SCOOBYDOO SCUM!??!

appleyard posted:

A sequel to image
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/the-sea-patrol-know-when-to-act-at-the-start/2695245/?p&ca

The Pony Inn again. A building that someone uploaded. The Urban Alley in the background. The best way to break up a long demonstration march is to chop it into segments rather than to only tackle its front end head-on. My PASGT helmet model.

quote:

Having chopped through the demonstration march, the flying wedge splits into two fronts which push the marchers each way and arrest who they can, helped by physical and mental toughness got from a rough waterfront background. The squad leader's flying left hobnailed boot crushes a videocamera. Similar is happening at other places along the long march procession.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
all those asylum orderlies look very concerned about the future of sports

A Loud Fart
Sep 9, 2011
Rec divers spoilin' the seas?! Me 'ob nail boots 'Ill have somthin' to say about that!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

This giant duck at my boiler suit and axe handle! Have at you!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Casimir Radon posted:

hrrm, seems a little outside sea patrol's usual bailiwick of murder and destruction of property

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I'll take the mental toughness imbued by a rough waterfront background over brute strength any day

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Reminder that joining the Sea Patrol comes with a free Stahlhelm and jetpack, or a reasonable facsimile thereof.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

IS THAT A loving YELLOW COLORED TANK?!?! ARE YOU BREATHING CHLORINE BOY?!?! YOU AN ALIEN WHO BREATH CHLORINE!?!!? NO?!?! WELL IN THAT CASE I'M GONNA SHOVE THE WIDE END OF THIS AXE HANDLE UP YOUR REGULATOR HOLE TO TEACH YOU WHAT THE DIFFERENT loving COLORS MEAN!!

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
haha

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

lol

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

:five:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

SEA PATROL is actually an incredibly optimistic setting because it shows us a future werein paramilitary police non-lethally take care of Scooby Doo's rather than our current state of things were they murder black people

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dreddout posted:

SEA PATROL is actually an incredibly optimistic setting because it shows us a future werein paramilitary police non-lethally take care of Scooby Doo's rather than our current state of things were they murder black people
So black people can't be Scooby Doos. Is that what you're trying to say you racist gently caress?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Casimir Radon posted:

So black people can't be Scooby Doos. Is that what you're trying to say you racist gently caress?

I'm saying everyone is black in a diving suit

Perhaps it is you who is the real racist

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dreddout posted:

non-lethally? they execute unlicensed shell fishermen on the spot

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

not on our watch

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I love Sea Patrol.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Lmao

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
someone please post the nazi sea patrol rally

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

haha wtf

Welcome back Sea Patrol

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

S E A P A T R O L
E
A

P
A
T
R
O
L

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i hate these loving scoobie doos and their god drat penis wetsuits

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Casimir Radon posted:

Everything involving that fukken duck just screams "this man has horrific deviant tastes just waiting to surface." SEA PATROL itself, of course, is pure and wholesome.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

ok between the fact the guys have their dicks out and the scuba guys are all gagged and in straitjackets this is definitely something the guy is turned on by

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I would throw my dog in a wood chipper if it started barking off some goddamn scoobie doo tendencies

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Bodyholes posted:

S E A P A T R O L
E
A

P
A
T
R
O
L

Yeah, I'm in SEA PATROL:

Save
E me
A   from
P    this
A     scooby
T      doo
R        night
O        mare
L          world

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dreddout posted:

I'm saying everyone is black in a diving suit

Perhaps it is you who is the real racist

I think you just blew my mind

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

juggalo baby coffin posted:

ok between the fact the guys have their dicks out and the scuba guys are all gagged and in straitjackets this is definitely something the guy is turned on by

I don't believe you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

free hubcaps posted:

non-lethally? they execute unlicensed shell fishermen on the spot

They're saving shellfish though

It's a tough call but I'm confident the brave men of SEA PATROL make the right choices

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I think you just blew my mind

SEA PATROL is actually biting and insightful social commentary fyi

• Locked thread