Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I guess it goes to show you how an adept abuser can break ANYONE down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Goddamn that's awful

Hearing this the same week Summer called out the company not asking her to come back for TV has me also feeling really bad for how Summer's been treated in the company :smith:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

its a very bad company

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Defiance Industries posted:

I guess it goes to show you how an adept abuser can break ANYONE down.

There's a long history of British wrestlers having a hard time in the US and dealing with fame - Chris Adams, Jennie Clarke, British Bulldog, William Regal etc.

More contemporaneously Becky Lynch and Joe Cabray/Luther Ward found NXT/Florida very hard. There's a newly signed British wrestler who has found things lonely too.

dayjib
Jan 15, 2017

rovert posted:

A couple ok a lot of things on Paige:

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888208370699776000
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888208878646816769
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888208912389996547
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888210306828304384
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/888212976771244032

In the past I've heard mixed reports whether Paige was fully dropped from the next season of Total Divas or whether Bunim-Murray Productions where taking it slow with her. Last season's filming was really odd as she wouldn't answer the door to the camera crew. Total Divas more or less through her under bus/arguably told the truth in the limited scenes they had of her. Del Rio on Twitter claimed selective editing/bias.

However I heard tonight they still had a contract with her but they terminated it for violation after the Orlando police statement this week.

You're saying she still had a contract but clearly she wasn't being filmed for anything, and they got more girls in to fill her spot. Was it them waiting for her to return to film her, or like waiting for the next half season or something? I struggle to see why they would keep the contract if it's clear she won't do filming, and even when she gets back to WWE she wouldn't film at home.

Speaking of her getting back, if no charges/convictions are made, what's the latest in her return from injury?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wasn't she getting neck surgery/in recovery from that surgery over the course of that contract? I imagine it would have been a pretty bad PR look to have ended her contract during that.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

dayjib posted:

Speaking of her getting back, if no charges/convictions are made, what's the latest in her return from injury?

aint no ETAs on a broken will and shattered spirit, friend

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

rovert posted:

His Instagram was near exclusively filming the FCW/NXT women doing exercises that involved them bending over. Especially Paige and Summer Rae.
i looked up his instagram account and you're right about this dude liking to film girl butt during workouts. gonna :nws: this just to be safe but believe me when i say that this dude is a grade-a creeper.

:nws: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDCOMi4vem_/?taken-by=mattwichlinski&hl=en :nws:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

rovert posted:

Becky Lynch

rovert posted:

British wrestlers

Ah here

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

Sugar Blaster posted:

i looked up his instagram account and you're right about this dude liking to film girl butt during workouts. gonna :nws: this just to be safe but believe me when i say that this dude is a grade-a creeper.

:nws: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDCOMi4vem_/?taken-by=mattwichlinski&hl=en :nws:

drat, the gorilla mindset made mike cernovich hella buff

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Sugar Blaster posted:

Sad!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Summer Rae is really criminally underappreciated. She's not a great wrestler or anything but she's so drat entertaining :allears: Plus she is hilarious when she pops into scenes in Total Divas just to mock or burn someone. She drive-by trolls people and the show needs more of that.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/888465862578937856

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
what a relief!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

i'm sorry, del rio

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
How long are WWE going to harbor an abuser

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so Paige got the bruises on her arms fighting off the stalker lady, right?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

paige is actually going down for this. holy poo poo

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Endorph posted:

paige is actually going down for this. holy poo poo

Domestic abusers should go down because domestic abuse is very bad. Of course, Paige will probably use the emotional abuse she is currently inflicting upon Alberto to get him to make sure she doesn't suffer any consequences of her horrible actions that I'm sure you agree is unacceptable.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i get the feeling they're both dysfunctional people and with all the rumors and speculations and plot twists it's hard to tell exactly wtf is going on with these clowns

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

it's very common for the victim to take the blame and y'all are just being obtuse or gross

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I don’t think anyone here actually thinks Paige is emotionally abusing Albert of the River

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I honestly have no loving clue anymore.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
He didnt mean to hit me officer hes a good man he dont mean no harm

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The title never made sense. The relationship has been constantly monitored and observed and any ambiguity came from people lying or speculating. Change it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You're thinking of Schrödinger's cat.

The thread title is about the 312km impact crater on the moon.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The title never made sense. The relationship has been constantly monitored and observed and any ambiguity came from people lying or speculating. Change it.

So it's more of a quantum situation is what you're saying.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i can't believe paige assaults del riot's fists with her face how could she do such a thing it's heartless :(

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The thread is weird, lately. just like port land

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Paige is pretty nuts I mean it's obvious that she's the one being abused and that she's taken the blame.

However I remember her during the Stone cold interview and I think she actually intimidated the gently caress outta him !

I really hope they just split from each other it's not working and I'm not liking Paiges current freefall to rockbottom

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
I'm assuming that if it's true they're not pressing charges that may mean they're not confident enough that she'll testify- I've forgotten just how much of this incident has actually been witnessed/recorded, but it's always hard to make domestic abuse stick if the victim gets convinced it's their fault.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

VoLaTiLe posted:

However I remember her during the Stone cold interview and I think she actually intimidated the gently caress outta him !

Do you mean "confused"?

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Do you mean "confused"?

Haha gold I have to rewatch that :v:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I really can not watch a Stone Cold Reacts to Things .gif less than 5 times

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

the_american_dream posted:

I really can not watch a Stone Cold Reacts to Things .gif less than 5 times

It was the best thing about that season of Tough Enough, just watching Austin's bewildered, delighted or furious reactions to the things going on around him :)

:allears:

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Wtf

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm pretty sure she had a pad in her butt to help her run the ropes faster too.

Fake edit: Actually maybe that was a different competitor? In any case:

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

i cannot keep up with the twists and turns of this Of The River

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Maxwell Lord posted:

So it's more of a quantum situation is what you're saying.

I suggested Heisenperro principle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

• Locked thread