Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

ImPureAwesome posted:

I'm an idiot and I can't find where to enter the code

Just in case others can't see it, as it took me a while too..

Go to stitcher.com/premium

Tell it you want a trial month

Tel it you want to pay $35 for the years subscription

On the last page it asks you for both any promo code and credit card info.

The one thing I've not found is a way to disable the auto renewal, but I've been on my phone and it might be possible on the full website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

They still haven't fixed the howl workaround either on stitcher. So if you're using firefox, just go to page info and download the mp3. Now they just need to put up their comiccon episode.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Is Kulap ever going to finish that stupid documentary?

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

No

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
She needs an additional 45,000 to shoot and edit additional footage about getting a dragon tattoo, which is what it's about now.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Kulap’s story is depressing with her biological parents both turning out to be complete shitheels. I’m not sure if there is a coherent documentary that could even be pieced together from what they apparently shot.

Edit:
Breaking news! The podcast that was teased by Colin on Hollywood Handbook has been announced. It is a currently untitled podcast with Scottie Auks, PFT, and Lauren Lapkus. I don’t know if there will be a set topic or theme, but it sure sounds exciting. It should help ease those UTU2TM cravings.

Know Such Peace fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jul 23, 2017

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I'm starting to get the feeling that group likes hanging out with each other.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
The suggested names of “Threedom” and “Lapkinsman” apparently didn’t get a great crowd reaction at Comic-Con.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Tatumje posted:

Kulap’s story is depressing with her biological parents both turning out to be complete shitheels. I’m not sure if there is a coherent documentary that could even be pieced together from what they apparently shot.

Edit:
Breaking news! The podcast that was teased by Colin on Hollywood Handbook has been announced. It is a currently untitled podcast with Scottie Auks, PFT, and Lauren Lapkus. I don’t know if there will be a set topic or theme, but it sure sounds exciting. It should help ease those UTU2TM cravings.

what a terrible decision to release info at comiccon, everyone knows the real scoop troop is listenin to the 'book

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H4oCsCuKPE

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
You know which podcast is far and away the best? It's Hollywood Handbook. Anyone who disagrees can go ahead and suck on these.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

RestingB1tchFace posted:

You know which podcast is far and away the best? It's Hollywood Handbook. Anyone who disagrees can go ahead and suck on these.

Work Friend Keven is gonna kick your rear end.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Unmerciful posted:

You can get a year of stitcher premium for 90% off with code BATOUR apparently. I just signed up for $3.50 and it says I'm good through August 2018 with the free month up front. Seems like a pretty desperate move on their part but I'm not complaining..

Thanks for the tip, homie.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Unmerciful posted:

You can get a year of stitcher premium for 90% off with code BATOUR apparently. I just signed up for $3.50 and it says I'm good through August 2018 with the free month up front. Seems like a pretty desperate move on their part but I'm not complaining..

Well, that was the push I needed to finally sign up. Thanks!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
When HH finally ends, I hope someone does a supercut of the harry's razors ads and everytime sean and hayes had yell out someone's name to call them into the studio.

Both would probably be 4 hours long.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Jul 24, 2017

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
They should call those things Smoothy's.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

hwee hwee hwee

My favourite harry's razor ad was when a woman overdosed in santaman's apartment so he calls jeff ulrich to read an ad in exchange for him helping deal with the body

knows a black guy
Jun 18, 2005

Help Im Alive posted:

hwee hwee hwee

My favourite harry's razor ad was when a woman overdosed in santaman's apartment so he calls jeff ulrich to read an ad in exchange for him helping deal with the body

That was peak Clements. I loved it so much.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Santaman's going through some rough times.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Ohhh man she's not waking up!!!

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

huee huee huee huee

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/PasteMagazine/status/889553698183163904

quote:

Kicking the summer off on July 25 will be Off Book—the first-ever improvised musical podcast. Featuring improvisational comedy stars Jessica McKenna and Zach Reino, Off Book will invite a musically gifted guest to bring the audience an original musical each week.
I can't sign up fast enough.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Help Im Alive posted:

hwee hwee hwee

lol does anyone have the episode number for this?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

There's a 4 minute preview up and it's great.

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

I feel stupid, but does anyone know how to access the Hollywood Handbook UCB live ep with Kumail Nanjiani? I have Stitcher Premium but can't find it on their website. It's on howl.fm here: http://howl.fm/audio/46671/hollywood-handbook, but apparently I don't have access to howl content. I thought howl.fm and stitcher were basically the same subscription service?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

lol does anyone have the episode number for this?

I misremembered it a little but it starts at at 30:05 here and it's great

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/tom-scharpling-our-christmas-show-architect/

sharing podcast ads :popeye:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Help Im Alive posted:

Adam Sachs' dream is finally realized

My favorite Santaman spot was the one shortly after this, where he was on the run and forced to record his ad in a bus station bathroom. Brett got to make an appearance as "Guy who needs to use the toilet."

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Tacier posted:

I feel stupid, but does anyone know how to access the Hollywood Handbook UCB live ep with Kumail Nanjiani? I have Stitcher Premium but can't find it on their website. It's on howl.fm here: http://howl.fm/audio/46671/hollywood-handbook, but apparently I don't have access to howl content. I thought howl.fm and stitcher were basically the same subscription service?

It's not under Hollywood Handbook, it's under UCB Live.
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/stitcher-premium/live-at-ucb/e/50323362

e: Here's the general Live at UCB page on there, also.
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/stitcher-premium/live-at-ucb

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Help Im Alive posted:

I misremembered it a little but it starts at at 30:05 here and it's great

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/tom-scharpling-our-christmas-show-architect/

Nice thank you!
My favorite HH ad will always be the one where Sean talks about loving the tax app that he got in trouble for
e: and if anyone can link [i]that[/] ep they would also be my hero

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Nice thank you!
My favorite HH ad will always be the one where Sean talks about loving the tax app that he got in trouble for

It's at the end of the Neil Campbell ep, and the controversial thing was Sean saying you slept with "your accountant's kid." He never said how old they were! (It doesn't help that it came right after an extended child abduction riff, I suppose.)

I forgot how funny the Tom Scharpling Christmas Architect episode is/how uncharacteristically foul-mouthed Tom gets on it. "Now you're in the Upside Down, you piece of poo poo!" "That's where the plane was, rear end in a top hat!"

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jul 24, 2017

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

GobiasIndustries posted:

Nice thank you!

Oh man what's the story with this? How did he get in trouble? Like on air in trouble or Real in trouble?

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Oh man what's the story with this? How did he get in trouble? Like on air in trouble or Real in trouble?

Think it was real trouble, since he brings it up on sincere appearances elsewhere.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Oh that's right it wasn't the software you could gently caress. Just the accountants kid, but you can still try to seduce the software :lol:

ManoliIsFat posted:

Think it was real trouble, since he brings it up on sincere appearances elsewhere.

Yea it was definitely real trouble.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

ManoliIsFat posted:

He almost had to go to jail for that one because the tax preparation software was underage.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Apparently companies don't like it when you talk about having sex with their products in your ad-read. :rolleyes:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I loving hate Paul's new ad reads where he does these slow speaking characters.. skip em every time

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

SpacePig posted:

It's not under Hollywood Handbook, it's under UCB Live.
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/stitcher-premium/live-at-ucb/e/50323362

e: Here's the general Live at UCB page on there, also.
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/stitcher-premium/live-at-ucb

Thank you!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
She's twitching man!!!

I can't go back inside.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Goddamn. Jess McKenna's new improvised​ musical show Off Book is really good. Like, really good. PFT is their first guest (naturally) and they all have such great chemistry. Everyone give it a listen.

e: And two episodes out today, I've only listened to the first one so far though.

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Jul 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

feedmyleg posted:

Goddamn. Jess McKenna's new improvised​ musical show Off Book is really good. Like, really good. PFT is their first guest (naturally) and they all have such great chemistry. Everyone give it a listen.

e: And two episodes out today, I've only listened to the first one so far though.

I'm listening to the 2nd right now and yeah this is awesome.