Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

RatHat posted:

There is one more fight in the left bracket though.

Sekibayshi is not one of his (as far as we know) neither is his opponent as his opponent was targeted on the boat by Toyos people in an attempt to take his slot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

AtomikKrab posted:

Sekibayshi is not one of his (as far as we know) neither is his opponent as his opponent was targeted on the boat by Toyos people in an attempt to take his slot.

Sekibayshi might not be, but the plot hook is there for his CEO to be in on the Hundred (though so obviously, that he probably isn't).

I think whatever Scarface-affiliated fighters there remain, are going to be their CEOs pledging for him, rather than having the fighters themselves being bought.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

New Chapter:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kengan-Ashua/Vol-009-Ch-072?id=374763

Whoever said he was Daredevil: Right on the money

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Sweet jesus let Muteba win, Meguro is too disgusting to live

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Meguro sucks a whole lot so it's a shame he'll win

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

I really want to check the raws to see who'll win but I know it'll be better if I don't. Still hoping for Muteba.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Man y'all weren't kidding about this one being brutal.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I was wondering how they'd top the eye gouging and the usual mangled hands but fuuuck

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't believe this fight ends with Meguro literally eating his opponent whole like a Kirby enemy.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

I can't believe this fight ends with Meguro literally eating his opponent whole like a Kirby enemy.

I am sorry but muteba gonna win, because those abilities are far far more interesting then meguros.

Also surprising that he was not born blind, I was betting on that rather than a battle injury.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Muteba Bazinga is definitely up there with Sekibayashi Jun on my cool characters list.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Yeah, I wasn't sure about him at first, but Muteba owns.

In retrospect, I think this is the first fight where I wasn't sure what the results would be, though it was more due to neither fighter being an obvious winner than it defying expectations.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
He seems like the guy who in any other manga would be a one off character set up to job to the psycho guy after getting cocky to set the psycho up as a big threat, but every time Meguro pulls some crazy poo poo, he fires right back with something crazier.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

tweet my meat posted:

Muteba Bazinga is definitely up there with Sekibayashi Jun on my cool characters list.

Next fight is Jun isn't it?

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
It's Jun vs sumo wrestler man

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

tweet my meat posted:

If Muteba wins as does Sekibayashi, who are you rooting for. THERE IS ONLY ONE RIGHT ANSWER

Both of them

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's okay if cool dudes lose so long as they aren't killed or put in a coma. that way, they can hang out with the other fighters. meguro can go gently caress himself, though. dude sucks.

the bartitsu guy sucked too!

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Muteba has only been getting cooler every chapter, Meguro can't possibly win.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

AtomikKrab posted:

If Muteba wins as does Sekibayashi, who are you rooting for. THERE IS ONLY ONE RIGHT ANSWER

Both of them

Oh god, if they go up against it's other it's going to be hell (in a cell).

Given that Muteba goes for the eyes, grabs you by the groin, etc. etc. and otherwise plays completely dirty, he's probably one of the worst opponents for Sekibayashi "I will stand there and take everything you throw at me because it's my duty to" Jun.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Muteba owns and I'm glad he hasn't be killed my Meguro who is still cool but bleh he's so one dimensional as of now

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
muteba's fun in the ring but lets face it meguro versus sekibayashi would be way more fun since they both have infinite endurance

also lets not forget that muteba's a weirdo sex pervert

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ZeroCount posted:

Muteba has only been getting cooler every chapter, Meguro can't possibly win.

Yeah, this week Meguro's secret power (masochism) was revealed before Muteba's secret power (being Daredevil). Muteba holds the advantage now.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Venuz Patrol posted:

??? he banged a buncha chicks in a hallway

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Hate-Senpai posted:

Oh god, if they go up against it's other it's going to be hell (in a cell).

Given that Muteba goes for the eyes, grabs you by the groin, etc. etc. and otherwise plays completely dirty, he's probably one of the worst opponents for Sekibayashi "I will stand there and take everything you throw at me because it's my duty to" Jun.

You say that as if Jun hasn't gone up against heels before.

Next up is Wrestler (Pro). Vs. Wrestler (Sumo), and then its... fishing grandpa versus hot blooded guy, I think?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Venuz Patrol posted:

muteba's fun in the ring but lets face it meguro versus sekibayashi would be way more fun since they both have infinite endurance

He's just good at loving

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

El Burbo posted:

He's just good at loving

i will be like him one day

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
also fishing grampaps is going to demolish his opponent

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

verbal enema posted:

??? he banged a buncha chicks in a hallway

thats gay bro

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
The dude with the "gently caress a bunch of women" fetish is a weirdo pervert as compared to the wholesome and family friendly Meguro who can't get off without having his inner ear gouged and his nads crushed.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Venuz Patrol posted:

Calling the dude fighting AGAINST Meguro the weird sex pervert is kind of :psyduck:.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

New chapter dropped, with the conclusion of the Meguro/Muteba fight. It remains super gross!

Bonus intrigue: we also meet Sakura, who Watatsuki referred to earlier in conversation with Akiyama. Appears to be her sister. So that's neat.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Cough?!?!?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Why do I feel Masaki will survive this somehow

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
The fighters are resilient, but not surviving a snapped neck/torn up windpipe/punctured brain resilient, plus he had the ghosts of his former victims coming for him.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Plutonis posted:

It would be hilarious if this turned out to be the One Piece of bloody, graphic seining fighting manga. Turns out Ohma's master is alive too, he just couldn't fight anymore so didn't tell anyone.

That fight turned out much better than I thought it would be. Now to get hyped for more Sekibayashi!

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

God. I've read the raws for this chapter already but I still went :stonk:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
SUMO VERSUS WRESTLING gently caress YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Hate-Senpai posted:

SUMO VERSUS WRESTLING gently caress YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

:yeah:

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Jesus, that fight :stare:

But now it is time for the PRO WRESTLER'S DUTY C'MOOONNN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Plutonis posted:

I don't think so considering Sandrovich's commentary at the end of the chapter.