Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I can also attest that my gambling success has led me to bedding many women who I otherwise would not have had the chance to off of pure looks and charm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

jase1 posted:

My wife is way out of my league so it's worked for me!

:worship:

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
It's my birthday on Tuesday so the bookie gave me a free 1k and I am using that on the Evinger bet. The big 40 for me so having a huge party at my new house in Florida. Lots of booze and food and lots of people watching me bet on MMA.

1k on Evinger @ +590
5k on Lawler @-170
5k on Cormier @+195

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i'll put some small bets on throughout the night but i'm betting three figures (!!!) on lamas to bash up knight as the 2:1 underdog. the fact that he's the underdog floors me.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
knight looks nice lately but if lamas is a 2:1 dog i might have to get in on that

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Don't know where you're getting Lamas at +200. What I see is -120 Knight and +100 Lamas

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

JaySB posted:

Don't know where you're getting Lamas at +200. What I see is -120 Knight and +100 Lamas

+100 is how we say 2to1, i think.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

+100 is how we say 2to1, i think.

Could be. We call that even money around here.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Why should I believe Woodley loses to Maia?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
im picking woodley, i think he's gonna blast maia bad

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

jase1 posted:

It's my birthday on Tuesday so the bookie gave me a free 1k and I am using that on the Evinger bet. The big 40 for me so having a huge party at my new house in Florida. Lots of booze and food and lots of people watching me bet on MMA.

1k on Evinger @ +590
5k on Lawler @-170
5k on Cormier @+195

I hope you knock it out of the park. Good luck.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

jase1 posted:

1k on Evinger @ +590
5k on Lawler @-170
5k on Cormier @+195

I am with you, Jase.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jase1 posted:

1k on Evinger @ +590
5k on Lawler @-170
5k on Cormier @+195

Where are you at in Florida, now?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I'm in the Cape Coral area.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nice! Don't die in the heat and good luck on your bets. I really hope you hit the evanger bet because gently caress cyborg.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Lamas ftw

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Just put 5 on cowboy to win in rd 1 and 5 on cowboy to win by KO.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

WOW I thought Robbie might have lost the first round because cowboy took him down and controlled him the second half. Almost Free rolling for the main event sounds good to me.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Just need woodley to come through and I'll hit on every bet I made tonight

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

If eveigner wins ill throw 5 grand on maia just for the thrill of it. I am so drnk I cant see straight right now

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hell yeah lol happy birthday

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

Just need woodley to come through and I'll hit on every bet I made tonight

Jones to beat DC for me. Needless to say, either result is good.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

jase1 posted:

If eveigner wins ill throw 5 grand on maia just for the thrill of it. I am so drnk I cant see straight right now

Do it anyway

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm just placing stupid prop bets now. I have maia to win, maia inside the distance, maia by sub, maia by tko/ko, and draw at +6500.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Nah i was going to but the wife put her foot down and told me no so I better listen to her or I'll be tucked

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Good day for bets so far, best was 11:1 odds on cyborg/evinger ending in the 3rd

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jase1 posted:

Nah i was going to but the wife put her foot down and told me no so I better listen to her or I'll be tucked

:3:

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

jase1 posted:

Good wife

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Jones is the greatest of all time and I still loving hate his guts. That kick was brutal.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I told my buddy who doesn't watch fights to bet on Lawler oezdimir and Jones and he accidentally did a parlay so that's pretty sweet. On his birthday as well!I on the other hand bet on Maia and DC with my heart on jases advice

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

jase1 posted:

1k on Evinger @ +590
5k on Lawler @-170
5k on Cormier @+195

Happy birthday

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

jase1 posted:

Good husband

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Gay Horney posted:

I told my buddy who doesn't watch fights to bet on Lawler oezdimir and Jones and he accidentally did a parlay so that's pretty sweet. On his birthday as well!I on the other hand bet on Maia and DC with my heart on jases advice

Don't bet on MMA.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

It took a ton of negotiating and lots of fancy presents but after speaking with the wife I am now allowed to place a huge bet on the Mayweather fight. I can't bet pro football for 6 weeks if Iose so here we are. Facetimed with the bookie last night and he said the Mayweather fight is now at Floyd -357 I am stunned at how low it is and spent all night making a deal with the wife so I can place a substantial bet on the fight. Confirmed with the bookie that he wont cancel this bet and he also is letting me go over my max limit for this because he is laying off most of the action anyways. I guess he has a ton of people betting loads of money on Conor which blows my mind. So after a new bedroom set, a new dog named floyd by the way (was the only way I would let her get one) and some new privacy landscaping around our lanai, I can now announce my bet.

50k on Mayweather at -357. Largest bet I have ever placed in my life and I am super confident in this bet. I know the fix may be in but the rush will be worth it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

jase1 posted:

It took a ton of negotiating and lots of fancy presents but after speaking with the wife I am now allowed to place a huge bet on the Mayweather fight. I can't bet pro football for 6 weeks if Iose so here we are. Facetimed with the bookie last night and he said the Mayweather fight is now at Floyd -357 I am stunned at how low it is and spent all night making a deal with the wife so I can place a substantial bet on the fight. Confirmed with the bookie that he wont cancel this bet and he also is letting me go over my max limit for this because he is laying off most of the action anyways. I guess he has a ton of people betting loads of money on Conor which blows my mind. So after a new bedroom set, a new dog named floyd by the way (was the only way I would let her get one) and some new privacy landscaping around our lanai, I can now announce my bet.

50k on Mayweather at -357. Largest bet I have ever placed in my life and I am super confident in this bet. I know the fix may be in but the rush will be worth it.

Awesome man. Good luck!

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

jase1 posted:

Im so glad

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Now I'm invested in this fight

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

jase1 posted:

God be with you jase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Sorry for your loss