Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

GrossMurpel posted:

What? They clearly said it's a 40 ounce bottle shaped like a gun, not that a Colt has 40 ounces.
I thought the joke was that they thought a 40 contains wine?

The bottle isn't shaped like a gun. Colt 45 is a brand of malt liquor, and the bottle resembles the malt liquor bottle. The writer assumed that "Colt 45" was referring to a gun instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

holy poo poo y'all

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Eh. I prefer Anaconda Malt Liquor. It makes you go "Whooo!"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

pretend I posted the scene from the 1997 film "mean guns" in which ice-t's henchmen drop several hundred pounds' worth of literal guns onto a room full of people

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Proteus Jones posted:

Eh. I prefer Anaconda Malt Liquor. It makes you go "Whooo!"

I have a terrible secret to tell you

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Glad to see local news make the thread.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"Really, I, uh, just thought you should know. About the axe. If you can't find it later, you know? Have a nice night, sir."

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

this dude definitely fucks raccoons

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

What a time to be alive.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/shutupmikeginn/status/403359911481839617

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/london-opp-missing-drone-1.4223765

quote:

"The UAS decided it was done work and took off," said OPP Sergeant Dave Rektor, who described the drone as a "valuable piece" of the OPP's equipment.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, you know me.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, you know me.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pastry of the Year posted:

pretend I posted the scene from the 1997 film "mean guns" in which ice-t's henchmen drop several hundred pounds' worth of literal guns onto a room full of people

Were the guns shaped like bottles?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

Were the guns shaped like bottles?

every gun is shaped like a bottle if you think about it

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
What if I don't think about it?

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Strudel Man posted:

What if I don't think about it?

Well then every gun is shaped like a gun.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
St. Cloud man arrested after stabbing, beating

Officers found the victim, a 20-year-old St. Cloud man, at the scene with knife wounds on the front, sides and back of his neck, and a stab wound to his cheek. Investigators were told that Creech and the victim had argued over playing a card game called "Magic the Gathering," and that the argument led to Creech hitting the man in the face with a rubber mallet and stabbing him seven times.

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2017/07/28/st-cloud-man-arrested-after-stabbing-beating/521338001/

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Pakistan's Prime Minister brought down by Microsoft Office default font.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Lime Tonics posted:

St. Cloud man arrested after stabbing, beating

Officers found the victim, a 20-year-old St. Cloud man, at the scene with knife wounds on the front, sides and back of his neck, and a stab wound to his cheek. Investigators were told that Creech and the victim had argued over playing a card game called "Magic the Gathering," and that the argument led to Creech hitting the man in the face with a rubber mallet and stabbing him seven times.

http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2017/07/28/st-cloud-man-arrested-after-stabbing-beating/521338001/

hitting a guy with a rubber mallet is some looney tunes poo poo

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Powaqoatse posted:

hitting a guy with a rubber mallet is some looney tunes poo poo

When someone's been stabbed seven times I wouldn't open with the mallet though

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, the mallet is obviously the optional finishing move after a successful knife-combo.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

:allears: I love this. Such a goofy way to incriminate yourself.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Alien sex causing problems with my marriage

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

This is like some poo poo you'd see on Monk.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Any junkies around to theorise just what the hell is he takeing four times a year?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Any junkies around to theorise just what the hell is he takeing four times a year?

A trip to the brothel.

"It's not an STD honey, their biology must not be compatible or something"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Israeli-made 'stink bomb' not smelly enough to deter Indian protesters

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

I just want to note that the top comment is about how Pakistan is now "Sans Sharif."

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

For Pakistan, this story is nothing new. No civilian prime minister has finished a full first-term in the nation’s 69-year history. This isn’t even Sharif’s first time being forced out of office. He was ousted by Pervez Musharraf in 1999 through a military coup and was imprisoned on charges of hijacking and corruption. A deal was brokered for his release six months later. After spending some time in exile, Sharif managed to get reelected in 2013. The supreme court’s decision on Friday should make it impossible for him to hold office again in the future, but who the hell knows.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Facebook Shut Down AI After It Invented Its Own Language

“I can i i everything else,” Bob said.

“Balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to,” Alice responded.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2274480-facebook-shut-down-ai-after-it-invented-its-own-language/

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Lime Tonics posted:

Facebook Shut Down AI After It Invented Its Own Language

“I can i i everything else,” Bob said.

“Balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to,” Alice responded.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2274480-facebook-shut-down-ai-after-it-invented-its-own-language/

quote:

In Google’s case, for example, the AI had developed a language that no human could grasp, but was potentially the most efficient known solution to the problem.
Secret languages between brains that build themselves... I feel like I saw this movie.

It did not end well.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/891783493587435520

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
He just needs to let it go, Trump has already collected the supreme duche trophy.
Just go leave as normal a life as you can.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

He just needs to let it go, Trump has already collected the supreme duche trophy.
Just go leave as normal a life as you can.

Now his shutting down NJ public beaches only to have a weekend in one for the family at taxpayer expense makes way more sense. I think he's going to try and primary Trump in 2020, so every day he will work to out-douche him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
I'm all for the underdog but Trump is a duche of such proportion as to make the competition a done deal.

Fake edit:
Why a woman blames Trump selfies for her divorce