Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Gonzo McFee posted:

Well he does suck at his job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/890686927224963072

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I keep seeing idiots using that social experiment line. What the gently caress does that even mean other than being transphobic garbage?

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

She's right though

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Absolutely not no, don't embarras yourself

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

schweens posted:

I keep seeing idiots using that social experiment line. What the gently caress does that even mean other than being transphobic garbage?

You answered your own question

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

gently caress the troops

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

schweens posted:

it's literally the same line conservatives used to argue against the integration of the military with

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

astrollinthepork posted:

She's right though

She is right. The thing is, there hasn't been any "social experiment."

There's being trans, and there's social experiments. And those aren't mutually exclusive things.

That said, I still enjoy old Madusa/Alundra matches. I'm just gonna ignore that I deeply disagree with her politics

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think that inclusion and representation in the military is a paper mask, disguising, thinly, what it truly is. If you find comfort in the idea of Middle Eastern and South American countries with no agency to defend themselves being attacked by air to make room for the next round of Boeing and Mattel contracts and the next al Qaeda, and that this should be performed by a rainbow coalition of all creeds, colors, genders and mate preferences instead of the stark white oppressors that more honestly reflect Western aggression, then we do not understand each other.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I think that inclusion and representation in the military is a paper mask, disguising, thinly, what it truly is. If you find comfort in the idea of Middle Eastern and South American countries with no agency to defend themselves being attacked by air to make room for the next round of Boeing and Mattel contracts and the next al Qaeda, and that this should be performed by a rainbow coalition of all creeds, colors, genders and mate preferences instead of the stark white oppressors that more honestly reflect Western aggression, then we do not understand each other.

Hire more women prison guards etc.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it didn't start there, and its not going to end there, though

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Madusa sucks and pretty much anyone that was popular in the early to mid 90s sucks

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
afaik Mick Foley still has not been Milkshake Duck'd yet, occasional ambient creepiness aside

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a social experiment is where you bother people until one of them punches you and you receive 50 to 5,000 dollars of revenue from the filming Of it

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
Imagine dying in a political war as a pawn of Donald Trump.

That's a privilege alright

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'd prefer to have died in the middle east under a nicer commander in chief, for sure. Then my skeleton would rest easy

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I tried to find a funny tweet but wrestlers aren't funny, I'm sorry

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Michael PS Hayes is cool and Madusa is correct. Trans people shouldnt have the right to murder inocent people in the third world

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/NoamDar/status/890175537653698560

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

oatgan posted:

I tried to find a funny tweet but wrestlers aren't funny, I'm sorry

The tweet isn't funny but the pic always is
https://twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/890697574243553280

Also, Booker T PenisGate:
https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/890656956297367552

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Unlike Booker himself, his penis remains imprisoned.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/890693381638291456
EDIT: The military industrial complex, and so forth.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/DonovanDijak/status/890668839473618944

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
When she says social experiment is she talking about eugenics? That would open up a whole new area to explore. I bet you anything if you told Vince McMahon that eugenics was another word for steak and ketchup wraps, much like burrito but just different, he'd support eugenics.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Platypus Farm posted:

I bet you anything if you told Vince McMahon that eugenics was another word for steak and ketchup wraps, much like burrito but just different, he'd support eugenics.

hmmmm i doubt it

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Platypus Farm posted:

When she says social experiment is she talking about eugenics? That would open up a whole new area to explore. I bet you anything if you told Vince McMahon that eugenics was another word for steak and ketchup wraps, much like burrito but just different, he'd support eugenics.

I bet if you told Vince McMahon what eugenics was, he'd support eugenics

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Platypus Farm posted:

Vince already tried eugneics. it was a failure.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
eugenics are good because otherwise the second generation in Fire Emblem are all worthless

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I bet if you told Vince McMahon what eugenics was, he'd support eugenics

I'm pretty sure Vince bases who he gives pushes to on phrenology.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
eugenics is what Vince thought Eugene's mental handicap was.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Most 90's & 00s Wrestling women are Trump supporters. Not something I went out of my way to track just they would openly declare it and LGBT fans would track their social mentions/Likes.

Re: Madusa:

https://twitter.com/TheBarrylad/status/890677687546777603

Vickie Guerrero declaring herself as a Trump supporter was probably the most disappointing one of them all to me.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

rovert posted:

Vickie Guerrero declaring herself as a Trump supporter was probably the most disappointing one of them all to me.

Vickie just continuing that fine Guerrero tradition of getting as much heat as possible at all times.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Vickie just continuing that fine Guerrero tradition of getting as much heat as possible at all times.

i'd love to hear her feelings on him now

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

AkumaHokoru posted:

i'd love to hear her feelings on him now

'You know when I said I supported Donald Trump?

I liiieed!'

*cue*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUHIm-besFw

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

*insert belligerent Scott Steiner promo on 9/11*

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
greetings from the trumplol thread

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/890815543258865664

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

rovert posted:

Most 90's & 00s Wrestling women are Trump supporters. Not something I went out of my way to track just they would openly declare it and LGBT fans would track their social mentions/Likes.
Yeah most middle aged white suburbanite women are garbage people politically

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Ah yes what a great privilege I was forced by law to register for at 18

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/bullyray5150/status/890625814043123713