Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
byob, the screenplay

UNASSUMING POSTER 1: [empty quote]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
doing normal things like raising a child or planning a wedding but on weed

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
A weeding

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
doing smth normal except ur the weed

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Gun shop owner : now see you got this big rear end shotgun for elephant hunting, a small pistol for the heynas and a nice long rifle for that pack of Lions

Hunter: can I see what your have in the way of butterfly nets?

Fireflies?! Hell, son, you'll need a Browning Smol. That's the only rifle chambered for the Remington .05 "Lip Tickler" cartridge.

kalel

Catching butterflies on weeds

Twenty Four

*Clicks the safety off my fully automatic butterfly gun and lets loose*

*A flurry of butterflies comes out the barrel, happily flying around in a big cloud all over the place*

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
the lost second verse to frasier's tossed salad and scrambled eggs song

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

ghost emoji posted:

the lost second verse to frasier's tossed salad and scrambled eggs song

They say he who recites it will be blessed with a complete breakfast

alnilam

I'm so glad the thread got made

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
an alternate timeline for the late 90s and early 2000s where instead of smaller and smaller gadgets being the hot trend its bigger and bigger stuff, all massive helmets with cell phones built in and towering monolithic computerboxes

Twenty Four

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

an alternate timeline for the late 90s and early 2000s where instead of smaller and smaller gadgets being the hot trend its bigger and bigger stuff, all massive helmets with cell phones built in and towering monolithic computerboxes

*Walks around the living room now, with a wireless VR headset connected to a cell phone via bluetooth getting data from wifi, but then trips over the power cables that keep the batteries running for more then a minute and crashes into a drawer full of old flip phones, the last thing I see before I black out*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

a tamagotchi the size of a dinner plate to compliment my 12-cassette walkman.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
"whoops, there goes the old pager!" i say as I hit the chest harness release and carefully step out of my exobackpack, unfolding its glowing green keyboard console

little munchkin
a debate thread where some people post about how spiders are good and some people post about how spiders are bad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
"WEED", I yell. "WEED!" I repeat over and over with mad laughter filling in the silence between shouts. "FUCLING WEED." I scream into the nothingness till my voice grows weak and defeated. I look up into a burning sky crying tears of blood. Red streaks stain my visage as I shout into the empty world before me," WEED MAKES ME LAUGH!"

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Battlebots but with sex toy attachments but everyone still has to maintain a high level of professionalism, regardless of how inane it gets (and it gets i n a n e)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

Battlebots but with sex toy attachments but everyone still has to maintain a high level of professionalism, regardless of how inane it gets (and it gets i n a n e)

I call my bot "The Vibrator"

"Is it because of the large purple vibrator strapped to the top?"

"No! It is named in honor of my father who recently passed away!"

"Did he, umm...?"

"What? No! He stress tested engine vibration as a career and was a respectable man and I am a professional! How dare you!"

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

drilldo squirt posted:

"WEED", I yell. "WEED!" I repeat over and over with mad laughter filling in the silence between shouts. "FUCLING WEED." I scream into the nothingness till my voice grows weak and defeated. I look up into a burning sky crying tears of blood. Red streaks stain my visage as I shout into the empty world before me," WEED MAKES ME LAUGH!"

weed rofl

----------------

bacalou

i heard this one today

"hey man, would you spread some cheddar on this cracker?"

probably the best pan-handling solicitation???

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

I call my bot "The Vibrator"

"Is it because of the large purple vibrator strapped to the top?"

"No! It is named in honor of my father who recently passed away!"

"Did he, umm...?"

"What? No! He stress tested engine vibration as a career and was a respectable man and I am a professional! How dare you!"

lol!

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

drilldo squirt posted:

FactsAreUseless

Splatmaster posted:

Jamie from Mythbusters talking very seriously about how a 16-inch silicone fist with a World War 2 theme called the Bouncing Betty Bunker-Buster is the best item they could find for weight distribution.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Jamie from Mythbusters talking very seriously about how a 16-inch silicone fist with a World War 2 theme called the Bouncing Betty Bunker-Buster is the best item they could find for weight distribution.

little munchkin

FactsAreUseless posted:

that's a funny thing to imagine, op

----------------

Dandywalken

The entirety of the Black Mirror episode White Bear, but the main character is a Caucasian male of unkempt appearance.

He flees to the destination, and rather than be forced to relive horrible crimes the stage rolls back and the rest of an early 2000s band walks out. The opening strums of a guitar trigger a flashback scene where the protagonist swore he would save rock and roll forever.

A microphone is deployed, and the protagonist begins instinctively belting out the lyrics to "Last Nite" by The Strokes before a wildly antagonistic crowd, furious at the broken blood pact.

When the song finishes, the scenario repeats again and again.

Dandywalken fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jul 27, 2017

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the word "seatbelts" is pretty close to "meatballs" I feel like there's a joke in there somewhere but the moment has never come

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
being like a chocoholic but for weed

Wertjoe

I was thinking the other day about how when harmful things happen you slowly grow an immunity. When you're a kid you fall down on your face like, all the time. Then you get old and better at life so you stop falling down . I haven't straight fallen over in years. Anyways I think this is why old people fall over then die.

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Dandywalken posted:

The entirety of the Black Mirror episode White Bear, but the main character is a Caucasian male of unkempt appearance.

He flees to the destination, and rather than be forced to relive horrible crimes the stage rolls back and the rest of an early 2000s band walks out. The opening strums of a guitar trigger a flashback scene where the protagonist swore he would save rock and roll forever.

A microphone is deployed, and the protagonist begins instinctively belting out the lyrics to "Last Nite" by The Strokes before a wildly antagonistic crowd, furious at the broken blood pact.

When the song finishes, the scenario repeats again and again.

fall out boy saved rock and roll

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
im going to surgically replace my left tity w my right titty and vice versa

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

deep dish peat moss

Sounds like a real titty twister!

little munchkin
i think a good idea for a thread would be one where i post long descriptions of seinfeld episodes, getting as detailed as I can just from memory, and then other posters can say whether they remember that episode or not

----------------

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Cubone posted:

the word "seatbelts" is pretty close to "meatballs" I feel like there's a joke in there somewhere but the moment has never come

fasten your meatballs kids

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A karaoke bar for mimes

vanisher

sebmojo posted:

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

sebmojo posted:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
thats-a spicy seatbelt!, which doesn't sound very good at, all tb h

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
on top of spaghetti, i lost my poor seatbelt, then crashed and died

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

A karaoke bar for mimes