Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
I don't understand matchmaking sometimes. Yes, have one team consist of B-s and the other team consist entirely of B+s. That's a fair matchup. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Dr. Fetus posted:

I don't understand matchmaking sometimes. Yes, have one team consist of B-s and the other team consist entirely of B+s. That's a fair matchup. :psyduck:

I believe it compensates uneven matchmaking with win-loss points. It did in Splatoon 1.

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

Dr. Fetus posted:

I think I'm going to skip out on this Salmon Run. That weapon set looks horrendous. :catstare:

It is.

THATS A WRAP

THATS A WRAP

Jesus christ, can I please get a gun that shoots things in here.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

If I pick Mayo do I get to use white ink?

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Dualie Squelchers and Splatfest team pick up

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Dual Squelchers just dropped and they're more beautiful than I dared dream

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Fedule posted:

Dual Squelchers just dropped and they're more beautiful than I dared dream

Does the combined mode shoot farther? if so they are the perfect weapon

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

my first game with dualie squelchers was a team of all dualie squelchers vs a team of half dualie squelchers

my baby is back, by baby has evolved

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
The Dualie Squelchers are so good I went from B+ to A- in tower control, and I never liked dualies in the first place!

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

57 Flavors, motherfuckers. Marina shares my opinion of Mayo.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

other people need to stop using the dualie squelchers so i can see how they feel against other weapons

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

I sure do love how it's impossible to push out because every player on the enemy team decided to activate their Tenta Missiles in succession. :geno:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Murch says he can scrub your splatfest shirt for 2000G instead of the normal 20000G. So time to farm some chunks

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
It has splattershot pro range and when you dodge I think it gets jet squelcher range :stare:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

5 people had the same weapon in a single match. If I didn't know any better, I might say a new weapon just dropped.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Lakbay posted:

It has splattershot pro range and when you dodge I think it gets jet squelcher range :stare:

It doesn't get a range boost when you dodge roll! it just focuses both streams into one. So you have great coverage by default and if you roll into stand-still, you have long range rapid damage.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

GOSH this game is fun

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Nephzinho posted:

It doesn't get a range boost when you dodge roll! it just focuses both streams into one. So you have great coverage by default and if you roll into stand-still, you have long range rapid damage.

i thought i was going crazy that everyone said dualies get a range boost after dodge when i never noticed any difference

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Only Aidens choose ketchup.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

The first thing I checked with the Dualie Squelchers was to see if the roll-crouch-mode changed the distance, and it doesn't. Exactly the same range in both modes, but what you get is that nice focused accuracy after a roll.

Should be a real solid weapon for Tower Control.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Wow, alright gently caress.
I can lose on the 1st round of Salmon run, drop 10 points to 0 in Profreshional, and my next loss at wave 2 drops me 1/4 of the way into over-achiever.

e:
need that dolla though :negative:

Zeruel fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jul 29, 2017

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

dualie squelchers are good

i don't think anything will ever live up to how much i loved dual squelcher in 1 but this is a solid weapon. unfortunately we live in a world where echolocator doesn't exist.

Owers
Nov 13, 2004

I want to be lean and mean.
Murch will scrub your Splatfest tee as many times as you want for only $2000. Go farm those ability chunks.

DaveKap
Feb 5, 2006

Pickle: Inspected.

Owers posted:

Murch will scrub your Splatfest tee as many times as you want for only $2000. Go farm those ability chunks.
Huh? Did I read it wrong? I thought it was $20,000.

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

What sub does the dualie squelchers have I keep splatting them to fast to find out.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
OK, seriously, what are you supposed to do in Salmon Run when the salmon come out of the gushers?

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Jarogue posted:

What sub does the dualie squelchers have I keep splatting them to fast to find out.

Point Sensor.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

Guy Goodbody posted:

OK, seriously, what are you supposed to do in Salmon Run when the salmon come out of the gushers?

Find the gusher with the goldie in it and spam 'this way'

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

bandaid.friend posted:

Find the gusher with the goldie in it and spam 'this way'

How can you tell if there's a goldie in it?

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

DaveKap posted:

Huh? Did I read it wrong? I thought it was $20,000.

He said $2000 for the splatfest tee (which you only get for a week I assume), so start grinding it up since you can do it an unlimited number of times

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
Getting sick and tired of these 4 A+s vs 4 A- matches right after I rank up to A-

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mothership with the brush kill me.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

I realize that ranked isn't Turf Wars... but that doesn't mean you should completely ignore the enemy ink, especially if they've painted a path to our spawn! :argh:

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's meant to glow brighter but noone can tell :S

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

It glows brighter then the others by whitch I mean good luck.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Turtlicious posted:

mothership with the brush kill me.

Not as bad as grillers with splatling

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Didn't know SuperFresh was a level.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

tap my mountain posted:

Not as bad as grillers with splatling

I think this should be a lot easier but the roller and brush should really be inking and hitting the small fry

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

bandaid.friend posted:

I think this should be a lot easier but the roller and brush should really be inking and hitting the small fry

They're always trying to kill a grillers and I get eaten up by the lil ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I carried so hard through Tower Control B- that the game just pushed me straight to A. Holy crap.