Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

xXAdmiralBekHarXx posted:

theres no way thats right

probably not, but I'd say it's a ballpark figure, I mean after all AWS has its own calculator for it

not to mention I'd be willing to bet that 100,000 backer average is on the lowside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I bet Derek does the same thing with books.

I heard he even does that with sandwiches

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

nawledgelambo posted:

probably not, but I'd say it's a ballpark figure, I mean after all AWS has its own calculator for it

not to mention I'd be willing to bet that 100,000 backer average is on the lowside

yea its probably not cheap but 100k people people downloading their update in a month would bankrupt the company with those numbers.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

xXAdmiralBekHarXx posted:

yea its probably not cheap but 100k people people downloading their update in a month would bankrupt the company with those numbers.

Yep. Which brings us to Robert's Paradox. The more something is successful with poor planning, the more it will eventually be your demise.

Necatus
Oct 8, 2007
They'd be storing the data in S3 buckets (or possibly CloudFront), not direct access to EC2 instances. Using the calculator, for 3PB / month, you'd be looking at "only" $170k. CloudFront prices would be similar, but vary based on the actual geographic distribution of their users.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Necatus posted:

They'd be storing the data in S3 buckets (or possibly CloudFront), not direct access to EC2 instances. Using the calculator, for 3PB / month, you'd be looking at "only" $170k. CloudFront prices would be similar, but vary based on the actual geographic distribution of their users.

this makes more sense

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017
Fridays are my favourite for SC drama. Cats and dogs living together in r/sc right now, it's hilarious.

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/6q8gcx/i_just_gotta_say_the_weekly_schedule_updates_was/dkvjp4v/

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

I can't even begin to imagine what could ever have given him such a demonstrably false impression of a guy. How does that even happen?!

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Happens every day. Boss walks out and asks for a flying car. Sadly no one could conceive the vision.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jesus christ

DarkDobe
Jul 11, 2008

Things are looking up...

Now THAT is a trailer!

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

MilesK posted:

Is buying Line of Defense tax deductible too?

You can't write off gambling losses more than your winnings. No one wins when you "buy" the free-2-play LOD MMO. :negative:

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

:monocle:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!
Hey everyone. I'm glad you had a fun-filled discussion about me while I was away with a work crunch.

StarCitizen is doing fine. My dev source (different from the agent's btw) is being a bit tight-lipped about what's coming down the pipeline. I'm sorry my original estimates about june/july didn't pan out. It was the original plan but all go for a gamescom release (from what I hear). Plus, there's a great surprise that people don't know about that should be packaged with the 3.0 release. Here's hoping.

Couple comments about recurring questions:

-yes, I do still have 'skin in the game.'
-no, I don't want to get a refund (yet - all options still on the table).
-I may actually revisit my decision to further back based on what I see from this year
-I'm a terrible poster and you are all equally terrible for posting along with me.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Taintrunner posted:

jesus christ

It's honestly not that far from the truth if you think about it, but it's not a matter of "genius" but a matter of ego. Chris has said it himself, he doesn't accept anyone telling him something that he suggested cannot be done.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

:eyepop:

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Also the worm was NOT a joke.

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

ManofManyAliases posted:

-I'm a terrible poster and you are all equally terrible for posting along with me.

Checks out.

:frogsiren: Serious Question :frogsiren:

What's going to stop a lot of people from getting refunds after 3.0 comes out and isn't very good?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Danknificent posted:

Checks out.

What's going to stop a lot of people from getting refunds after 3.0 comes out and isn't very good?

Sunk cost fallacy.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Danknificent posted:

Checks out.

Honestly? Anyone can go ask for a refund and CIG can decide to oblige or not. That's their prerogative. However, they're not required to in the least bit. Modern digital consumers vote with their wallets. If 3.0 is not very good and reddit/media/forums light up with disgust, it won't pan-out well for CIG.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hey everyone. I'm glad you had a fun-filled discussion about me while I was away with a work crunch.

It was the original plan but all go for a gamescom release (from what I hear).

uhh, have you read the schedule report?

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

ManofManyAliases posted:

Honestly? Anyone can go ask for a refund and CIG can decide to oblige or not. That's their prerogative. However, they're not required to in the least bit.

lol, only the best paralegal advice right here

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

Honestly? Anyone can go ask for a refund and CIG can decide to oblige or not. That's their prerogative. However, they're not required to in the least bit. Modern digital consumers vote with their wallets. If 3.0 is not very good and reddit/media/forums light up with disgust, it won't pan-out well for CIG.

Jeesus. We were asking how you felt about pineapple.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

ManofManyAliases posted:

shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast shut the gently caress up toast

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Way to be considerate of those with small monitors.

Oh, and I'm not Toast.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

ManofManyAliases posted:

Way to be considerate of those with small monitors.

Oh, and I'm not Toast.
Hey, shut the gently caress up.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

ManofManyAliases posted:

StarCitizen is doing fine. My dev source (different from the agent's btw) is being a bit tight-lipped about what's coming down the pipeline. I'm sorry my original estimates about june/july didn't pan out. It was the original plan but all go for a gamescom release (from what I hear). Plus, there's a great surprise that people don't know about that should be packaged with the 3.0 release. Here's hoping.

Could you please put some more effort into this troll? If you want people to take this bait, you need to act like you really believe a bit harder.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

ManofManyAliases posted:

It was the original plan but all go for a gamescom release

Umm, you might wanna go checkout that schedule of theirs dude...

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

skunk cost fallacy-

star citizens are like custies that buy lovely weed for way too much and try to convince themselves it's dank af even though it tastes like smoking a rubber ball

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Rudager posted:

Umm, you might wanna go checkout that schedule of theirs dude...

Are we not counting PTUs?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

ManofManyAliases posted:

Honestly? Anyone can go ask for a refund and CIG can decide to oblige or not. That's their prerogative. However, they're not required to in the least bit.

This is true. No-one is actually required to follow the law — it's just very bad for you if you don't.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
The backers will never know what it's like to play 3.0.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

ManofManyAliases posted:

I mean we all know you're a gushing fountain of ignorance so consider this a question for people who don't need a specialist team of belt-masters to help them put their pants on of a morning: I'm wondering if there is a jurisdiction CIG/RSI trade in where trade law actually sides with CIG in regard to refunds?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Holy poo poo. My life is complete.

Thank you.

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Milky Moor posted:

Sunk cost fallacy.

Sunk cost phallusy.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdxi
Mar 13, 2006

to JERK OFF is to be close to GOD... only with SPURTING

ManofManyAliases posted:

My dev source (different from the agent's btw)

This would seem to imply that you know who is/was feeding TheAgent. Or that you believed a filthy, lying leaker when they said that you were the only one they were leaking to :sad: