Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh no he's come down with a case of the Anidav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

This is a good goddamn game and I will not have anyone talking poo poo about it.

you are like little babby catch me in the club when you've cleared alpha mode

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Pod can I come over and play board games?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

What? You haven't really provided a convincing argument here.

Haven't I?

:smuggo:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh no he's come down with a case of the Anidav

Closest thing I have to cereal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

mmmm power cakes

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm just going to pretend that is a huniepop needlepoint you painstakingly crafted using your best thimble to prevent needle pricks hanging on the wall behind you

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey Pod is there actually a character named Aubrey or was that just a typo

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'd like to claim it was a typo but I actually misremembered, whoops! Audrey it is.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I have actually installed and played this monstrosity, since it's my day off and I'm in this game now. If you drink every time you do anything, the game becomes briefly playable, just before the graphics get too fuzzy to tell if you're matching or not. Weird glitch I guess.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mithross sounds like he's protesting too much

##vote Mithross

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Post more, nerds!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
no u

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop

Podima (2): Asiina, Bifauxnen, Mithross, Bifauxnen
Mithross (2): Max, Bifauxnen
Bifauxnen (1): Podima

Not Voting (6): Flamander, Hal Incandenza, Jamuraan, redneck nazgul, Sandwolf, Somberbrero

With 11 hunies, it's 6 votes to pop. Figure out who to pop by July 29th, 2017 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 hours, 35 minutes.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Asiina, if you could daycop someone in here who would you cop and why?

For me it'd be either Max (because I have a huge blind spot where he's concerned) or Somber because I didn't like his halfhearted callout of Max early on.

Somberbrero posted:

max you seem uncharacteristically aggressive.

Or I'd daycop Bif because I really do think there's a solid chance peramene would make Audrey scum.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also I'm PMing peramene to see if we can get a deadline extension, a weekend-only deadline is a bit much when this game took so long to get started.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Guys, guys... I haven't played the Huniepops. Please help and tell me. Who is the person to not vote for in the situation today?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

Also I'm PMing peramene to see if we can get a deadline extension, a weekend-only deadline is a bit much when this game took so long to get started.

not everybody signed up the second it went live, PODS

that said it was a very good PM, very convincing

Flamander posted:

Guys, guys... I haven't played the Huniepops. Please help and tell me. Who is the person to not vote for in the situation today?

me

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
pera what do i gotta do to get a dayvig?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

We all know the answer to that. Also, Somber, how do you feel about me now?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Max posted:

We all know the answer to that. Also, Somber, how do you feel about me now?

not like, good, but it's a gut thing.

i find the roundabout way pod called me out weird. if he thinks i'm scummy, why not make that your point?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Somberbrero posted:

not like, good, but it's a gut thing.

i find the roundabout way pod called me out weird. if he thinks i'm scummy, why not make that your point?

You're making gut calls and calling me out for pointing out mildly suspicious things in the same post, come on now. If I had called you out for being scummy based on that post alone it would've been FAKE NEWS - that one thing isn't enough to make a solid scum call on, but it was worth pointing out nonetheless.

My question to Asiina is open to everyone, BTW. Who would you daycop and why?

Also people will be arriving here shortly, so I'll be in and out all day.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Good morning, I just woke up to an 8 hour deadline on d1, cool lol

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
And now I'm reading, also I see Pod probably got the day extended so cool

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote Hal
Always scum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Podima posted:

You're making gut calls and calling me out for pointing out mildly suspicious things in the same post, come on now. If I had called you out for being scummy based on that post alone it would've been FAKE NEWS - that one thing isn't enough to make a solid scum call on, but it was worth pointing out nonetheless.

i don't understand the juxtaposition of these two things. my issue isn't with your content, it's how you are presenting it. it seems like this day cop thing is more important to you than pushing reads, am i wrong?

i'd probably cop sandwolf because he's generally lurky.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ehhhhh I think this is actually town pod (I realize I'm saying this on the heels of a massive misread of him in another game.) He's more direct and forceful here.

And yeah, would cop sandwolf or Jammy.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

My question to Asiina is open to everyone, BTW. Who would you daycop and why?

I'd daycop Hal cause i can never read him, he always sounds so chill and relaxed but posting just enough content to not be considered a genuine lurker.

btw if you're serious about the Audrey thing, I am not actually her, or Aubrey either

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I hate that you are making me look these names up online.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Just buy the game Max!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

i was just scum with Pod a few games ago and his posting felt way more fake and he always seemed to be stretching to make other people seem scummy. I am not getting that at all so far.

I'd daycop Max because I have a hard time getting a read on that posting style or Sandwolf because he just won't post much

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Max posted:

And yeah, would cop sandwolf or Jammy.

Why me?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Holy poo poo, how did I not notice Sandwolf in this game?

##vote Sandwolf

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Can't get a bead on you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I would daycop redneck nazgul or sandwolf or bif because I have no idea how to read any of them.

Also if I daycopped bif and she was scum I would feel so goddamn good after what happened in FF5 that it might just make up for it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Upon further reflection, I believe Pod is no longer scum.

Not that he wasn't scum before, because I'm never wrong, but that his alignment has changed and he is now town.

Somber looking kinda bad, Pod is making good points.

I'm also feeling very like KB this game and have an intense desire to just murder lurkers. Perhaps some pressure is at least in order.

##vote Sandwolf who has the same number of posts as votefinder.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I still can't see how you thought he was scum to begin with

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Pod that is.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I would probably daycop either bif, because bif gets into so many fights with people it's good to know what side of the fence those fights are coming from, or sandwolf because they aren't actually playing the game it seems.

We seem to be in serious time now, so I will also get rid of this ##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asiina posted:

I'm also feeling very like KB this game and have an intense desire to just murder lurkers. Perhaps some pressure is at least in order.

I'd like to keep this up too, only reason the KB crusade didn't work too well in my last game is cause Quid and Hiip and a whole bunch of other people who just refused to post were all town. (also Anidav... who did post)

##vote redneck nazgul

• Locked thread