Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm not eating that egg I'll tell you what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ernie come back your disappearing has made me suspicious

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

wow kiss rear end much???

##vote hal

I'm not a fan of leaving this vote near deadline and not coming back either. Also kind of ignoring the redneck deal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ho hum just 10 minutes to deadline, chilling in here alone, good times

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hammer, i m o

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

hammer, i m o

I can't!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
ok

##vote redneck

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Maybe I should post some recipes or something

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: :henget: redneck nazgul

Votecount for Day 1
With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 28th, 2017 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 7 minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
As the lights came back on the set, the contestants were greeted with a scene straight out of the 4th direct to DVD season of Hannibal. The two judges were destroyed, for lack of a better word, in ways that should have been impossible to accomplish in the forty seconds they'd all been plunged in darkness. Everyone ran for the doors, but they were locked. As some threw themselves against the doors, they heard the rattle of chains on the other side. There would be no escape.

A voice came in over the loudspeaker.

"There are no more judges. You must judge each other. The cycle must be completed."

The timer on the wall started to tick down. At each station, there were ballots. Everyone looked around, sizing up the competition in earnest this time. What had they meant by 'judge each other?'

There were just minutes left on the timer. "Get rid of him! Vote him! We don't have time!" Someone shouted.

"Wait, how do we know anything bad will happen? What if this is like, a test?" Another suggested.

Everyone looked over at the fleshy pile of judges they had moved over to the corner. It seemed unlikely.

"Fine, God," Moritz stepped up to Nazgul with a meat tenderizer. "Here, I cast my vote. Are you all happy?"

Nazgul seemed distracted, like he was looking past Moritz at something far more terrible. "No... no, this is all wrong. The pattern has been broken! The spice flows against us! The spice flows WRONG!"

The blow came down and Nazgul was silent.

"Hey, uh, were we supposed to kill them?" Someone asked.

Moritz looked down, considering. "Huh. I thought it was like, implied."

"Yah, it was implied. Sorry for the confusion."

Alright then.

redneck nazgul, The Seeker, Town Oracle/Self-Watcher was executed day one!

The lights went out again, but a single workstation remained illuminated. On the counter was a single egg. It was bright red.

Jedit.

Drowned in Pussy Juice.

"One of you must eat the egg."

Night actions! The sooner the better.

:siren: The only people who can post in the thread at present are Jedit and Drowned in Pussy Juice. :siren: One of them must eat the egg or something bad will happen, chosen from a wheel of random punishments I made. Some of them are unfairly harsh. Either player may do this by posting ##eat egg. Once the egg has been eaten, no further posting is allowed.

Alternatively, either player may post a video of them eating an actual egg in any form. No kinder eggs though. Just to be honest, this is entirely sexual for me.

BEGIN

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
##eat egg

Someone's gotta do it

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I can post a video of me eating an egg at home for your sexual awakening but I'm at work and chef won't let me touch his eggs

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

drowned in pussy juice posted:

##eat egg

Someone's gotta do it

The egg is eaten.

Let's go to wheeldecide.com to see what happens.

drowned in pussy juice is wounded by the red egg.

still get me those night actions nerds.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
The lights flicker and then reappear. At center stage, you find tpink dead in a pool of blood, with flowers sprouting from the sanguine display. There is a circle of kosher salt laid around the body, and it seems like rain is falling from the rafters directly above their form. To the side, there are the remnants of a kale smoothie. Just sniffing at it clears your skin and leaves you feel hydrated and full of energy. Whether a cook or a con, the set feels a little colder now that tpink has left us.

tpink, The Blessed of the Fisher King, Town Doctor, died night one!

Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): Asiina, bowmore, CirclMastr, drowned in pussy juice, Ernie., Hal Incandenza, Jedit, Jonathan Fisk, PMush Perfect, Tired Moritz, Yorkshire Tea

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 01st, 2017 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 23 hours.

It's not all bad news though, during the night someone prepared a scrumptious nogged egg for you all! It smells heavily of alcohol and has a delicately creamy texture. If you would like to taste some of this sweet noggy treat, just post ##drink the nog or ##nog me baby, or even ##noghog.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
#nog me bby

#vote hal

guilt-trip me to hammering redneck.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

##NOGHOG

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Also Hal, for shame. I thought you wanted to talk to me...

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO5WZMyvNoY&t=18s

##drink the nog

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
dipj, did you get any kinds of PMs or any info about what being wounded means? With our doctor dead, I have to wonder if that had some kind of effect.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ernie. posted:

Also Hal, for shame. I thought you wanted to talk to me...

We can still talk!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't drink alcohol, but thank you.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I dunno about that nog

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
On one hand I love the poo poo out of alcohol.

On the other I dislike eggnog.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I've never actually had eggnog before.

##drink the nog

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##noghog

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't like actual eggnog, but how can I resist.

##drink dat nog

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also Hal is my best friend get rekt Ernie.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

PMush Perfect posted:

dipj, did you get any kinds of PMs or any info about what being wounded means? With our doctor dead, I have to wonder if that had some kind of effect.

I did, it's nothing to do with the doc and I'm not telling you any more specifics but you don't want to eat the egg, especially now we have delicious nog instead

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Hal Incandenza posted:

I dunno about that nog

Yeah, I'm not touching that poo poo.

Hal, would you like to explain why Moritz might want to vote you over guilt for hammering Town?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The nog is good idiots you should try it someone probably put a lot of effort into it despite it not affecting the game mechanics in any way

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i never tasted eggnog before

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Asiina posted:

Also Hal is my best friend get rekt Ernie.

I literally know exactly what you mean and why you're saying this and I'm upset by it.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's really loving good if you're not a dumb baby about eating uncooked eggs or mixing alcohol and dairy

##vote hal

Way too suspicious of eggs in general imo this is not a joke vote, i dont trust a man who doesn't trust eggs

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I thought kids drink eggnog... isn't it bad for them to have the alcohol

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Hall is not scum this game. And your reasoning for voting him is as thin and awkward as can be.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ernie. posted:

Hall is not scum this game. And your reasoning for voting him is as thin and awkward as can be.
what about Hal though

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tired Moritz posted:

I thought kids drink eggnog... isn't it bad for them to have the alcohol

Kids spend all day crying and throwing up anyway who c an really know for sure if it's bad for them

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ernie. posted:

Not scum is an anagram for snot cum

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Kids spend all day crying and throwing up anyway who c an really know for sure if it's bad for them

If you don't let your kids get drunk you're an awful parent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I was going to say that hard liquor unmixed is probably too much for a small child but I know you can treat teething with neutral grain alcohol

Do not use brown or infused liquor on a baby (or any wound for that matter) it can potentially cause infection

• Locked thread