Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Does Costco still sell everything in bulk?

depends on the item but package food products mostly yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Whisps parmesan crisps (perfect crispy, salty, 100% parmesan cheese crackers with zero carbs),
64% fat/36% protein macronutrient split. Some protein bars don't hit that. Goddam.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Bought a case of Kirkland craft beer to try out along with supplies to make a lot of tasty burgers. Went with a italian sausage sandwich instead of a dog and it was v good. Just like Costco, praise be.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Oh no. Lady next to me is eating and has a selection of ketchup, mustard, and relish on her plate. Offensive? Oh yeah it's on a loving pizza slice. Jesus Christ.

Thankfully I'm not eating or I would lose my dinner, I'm watching my toddler enjoy a dog and 25 cent water.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DangerZoneDelux posted:

Oh no. Lady next to me is eating and has a selection of ketchup, mustard, and relish on her plate. Offensive? Oh yeah it's on a loving pizza slice. Jesus Christ.

put her down for her own good

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

DangerZoneDelux posted:

what da gently caress

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Braving the crowds today. Hope to find pork belly.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Croatoan posted:

Costco carries Palmetto pimento cheese. It's pretty great man. Also when you're there you can get a hot dog and a drink (with free refills) for $1.50!

Not in Boston they don't. I wish they did.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I got to Costco at 10:30 today (Saturday morning), so crowds were gathering, but it wasn't too bad yet. Got printer paper, mouthwash, toothpaste, Excedrin Migraine, blueberries, and blackberries, and was out in about ten minutes. Not too bad, but it would have been impossible just a little later in the day.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Amateur hour at the sco today; some lady trying to use coupons that won't start until August 3rd.

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
I bought a vacuum insulated stainless steel growler at Costco. It kicks rear end and came with two stainless steel pint glasses that are also vacuum insulated!

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
This morning I will make the sacred journey to Costco for meats, fruit and frozen goods at excellent prices. Also the I uncured Canadian bacon is amazing. PBUC.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I usually eat before I go to costco that way I don't shop hungry. As a result, I rarely ever get a dog.

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

As a result, I rarely ever get a dog.

Sorry buddy you're gonna have to turn in your membership card and think about your life choices for a while.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

I usually eat before I go to costco that way I don't shop hungry. As a result, I rarely ever get a dog.

:psyduck:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

As a result, I rarely ever get a dog.

Ah, so you go for the polish instead.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

You eat the dog before you shop. Get right with Costco, PBUC.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

That's ok you can get one to go :)

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I used to routinely grab the 6 pack of Cafe Bustelo from Costco when I lived in Westchester. I miss Costco a lot.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm about to drive to a Costco to get a hot dog I love Costco dogs!

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JewKiller 3000 posted:

Picked up my Costco membership today. Also scored some of those Kirkland dark chocolate toasted coconut cashews mentioned upthread!

I remember those. loving things don't last more than 3 days in my house. Can't stop eating them.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Dem dogs.

Dose slices.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Apprentice Dick posted:

This morning I will make the sacred journey to Costco for meats, fruit and frozen goods at excellent prices. Also the I uncured Canadian bacon is amazing. PBUC.

Hey what's the brand on that bacon? I'm hitting the co tomorrow to pick up some cards (Costco photo services for baby announcements y'all) and wouldn't mind grabbing some to put on, or possibly in, burgs.

Oh wait, uncured? I guess it's a fresh meat thing? If it's frozen, hmu

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

You eat the dog before you shop. Get right with Costco, PBUC.

Wait, you can go eat the dog before shopping? Do you just walk in the out door or through an empty register or?

I feel like someone just told me I've been brushing my teeth backwards or something, gently caress.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Mo_Steel posted:

Wait, you can go eat the dog before shopping? Do you just walk in the out door or through an empty register or?

I feel like someone just told me I've been brushing my teeth backwards or something, gently caress.

Yeah, you can walk in the 'out' door. Just like if you had to do a return or something.
Eating before you shop is good to reduce impulse buying and to not be that rear end that blocks all the food tables with their cart.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Also you can get a cheap giant pizza to eat over the course of a week.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Also you can get a cheap giant pizza to eat over the course of a week day.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Guess I know where I'm stopping this afternoon then. :dance:

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

The dog is good but there are honestly better reasons to go to Costco

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mo_Steel posted:

you buy the dog outside bro.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
id get the dog more if i didn't have to wait 20 minutes in line for one. doing it before shopping is good so you dont sit there like a dumbass blocking everything with cart and letting your frozen food thaw out, but still 20 minutes to buy a decent dog ain't worth it.

if it was no wait, hell ya dog it up!

TenTonHammer
Oct 3, 2003
Davidian

:dukedog:
Not every costco has an outside food area. I walked in the entrance, walked through the registers and got a dog, then went back out and got a buggy.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

TenTonHammer posted:

Not every costco has an outside food area. I walked in the entrance, walked through the registers and got a dog, then went back out and got a buggy.

Makes sense if you go to a Costco in a frozen hellscape.

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002
Just picked up four packs of Kirkland Signature boxer briefs, gonna do a complete underwear reboot of my wardrobe. Excellent quality for a great price, as always. Also got a delicious dog, of course.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

its an older vs newer store thing. we don't even get snow here in california and barely any rain.

most of our costcos were built about 1986 +/- and all have indoor courts. i think their newer stores all have the outdoor courts

sandball
Jan 6, 2006
Ours was built two years ago and I we have an indoor court.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

sandball posted:

Ours was built two years ago and I we have an indoor court.

Same. I'm in Wisconsin and people would probably die waiting in line outside.

TenTonHammer
Oct 3, 2003
Davidian

:dukedog:

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

East Tennessee is not really a frozen hellscape. Also this costco was built maybe 3 years ago, tops.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*uncontrollable shivering, frozen snot covers face, while waiting in line*

"thinkin....bout that dog"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Chinatown posted:

*uncontrollable shivering, frozen snot covers face, while waiting in line*

"thinkin....bout that dog"

get the dog and a slice so your body can burn those calories to fight hypothermia