Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

GenericMartini posted:

Edit: On reflection, if 12h8 may lead to bad stuff my idea may also not be the best of ideas. Well we can always go with 128 greatest wrestler movie/tv roles: stuff like bonesaw, thunderlips, the wwe cartoons, el santos movies, etc.

Rasslor vs. Leonard Ghostal finals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The tournament of Bret hart's favorite moves (not his own) if YOU were bret Hart.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Best/Worst wrestling merch tournament lets do this

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Vaguido posted:

Best/Worst wrestling merch tournament lets do this

I bet oatgan has collected 128 amazingly bad wrestling shirts by now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

most popular wrestler at house shows

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

I Before E posted:

I am so down for a worst wrestling shirt tourney. There are so many choices and some real underdog possibilities.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

wait forget 12h8, best wrestlers dick

batista vs joey ryan finals baby

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

They both have nothing on 2 Cold Scorpio

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

triple threats aren't real matches

you're not even a real journalism match

e:

HulkaMatt posted:

They both have nothing on 2 Cold Scorpio

hey now, Scorpio was great but Scott Steiner is called Big Poppa Pump for a reason

(also he invented the 450 Splash and not Scorpio so there)

Venomous fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jul 31, 2017

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I Before E posted:

first off, all the shirts are good
secondly, ive tweeted about 200 of them and have another 50 or so stashed

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

HulkaMatt posted:

BIG THANKS AND SHOUTOUTS:

Weekly Font: Made the original tournament in 2007. Hey buddy. You still alive? I hope you are. Let's go to an ROH show again one day ok???

ok!!!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

my god he lives

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats this week's font

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

HulkaMatt posted:

Upon further reflection I'm wondering if the 12h8 isn't a rad idea. I dunno. Earnestly voting if we prefer rando bad gimmick to murderer who's been dead for 10 years.

Worst gimmick maybe?
Shockmaster, Glacier, and Gobbeldy Gooker might seem like favorites, but can you really discount Naked Mideon, Techno Team 2000, Kerwin White, and Bastion Booger? And Akeem the African Dream? And the Red Rooster.
And Beaver Cleavage. And Fake Diesel and Ramon. And Planet Stasiak. And Macho Mandow. And Hornswoggle. And Heel Cole. And Mordecai. And Stalker DDP. And Oz. And Ace Knuckleball Schwartz. And Kwang. And Tons of Funk. And Damien Demento. And Phantasio. And Mantaur. And Zodiac. And Shark. And Henry O Godwin. And Super Hero In Training. And Kizarny. And Disco Inferno. And Heidenreich. And The Goon. And Paul Burchill. And The Spirit Squad. And Fat Chick Thrilla. And The Yeti. And Max Moon. And Battle Kat. And The KISS Demon. And PN News.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a tournament of the best wrestling event logos, counting individual years of the same event. big time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A tournament of the territories from the olden days. put me down for st louis and san francisco

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
A tournament of 128 ideas for a tournament, then we do the one that wins.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

a tournament of Best Muscley Hardbodies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

:siren: :siren: HOLY poo poo!!! SHOCKING NEWS!!! I hosed UP COUNTING THE FINAL VOTES :siren: :siren:

THE RESULTS ARE NOW TRULY IN.

2015 WINNER KEVIN OWENS - 1 VOTE

2017 WINNER KAZUCHIKA OKADA - 30 VOTES

2013 WINNER DANIEL BRYAN: 35 VOTES

AND YOUR TRUE WINNER

WITH 36 VOTES

THE ABSOLUTE BOY

MY GOD HE'S DONE IT. JEREMY CORBYN WITH A HUGE COME FROM BEHIND VICTORY!!!!!!!!! HE WASN'T EVEN ON THE BALLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEZZA HAS DONE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread