Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How hot is it now?
This poll is closed.
As Balls 49 36.03%
As Hell 22 16.18%
As poo poo 10 7.35%
It's just the humidity, dumbass. 55 40.44%
Total: 136 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

A Man and his dog posted:

Lol just lol if you aren't enjoying the Chargers right now....

It's basically the closest team experience in sports.

And of course Ross still hates it.

I'm sure all the visiting fans will appreciate it.

Lol if something weird happens and the Chargers ever host playoff games in that soccer stadium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Omar throwing shade

https://twitter.com/omarkelly/status/892071128512036864

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

No Butt Stuff posted:

this is the only day this week I'm working, so I imagine my boss wouldn't like it if I got drunk at work.

It's ok I drink behind dumpsters.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Brees is also flying into Canton after practice on Friday to be there for LdT.

Hmmm.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Blitz7x posted:

Rivers has to drive the 2+ hours to and from work everyday

How long do you think until he retires

I give him three weeks.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/GregDTWD/status/892033301996818432

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I refuse to believe Fowler looks good. He looked "Great" "phenominal" "HOF caliber" last training camp.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/892084222105722880

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Jay Ajayi being evaluated for concussion after the first practice with pads.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/892053972353261569

Nice

Nice

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

no no, the raiders would never draft someone with a problem involving violence against women, no way

*al davis spinning in his grave produces enough energy to power the new stadium for a year*

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
branden albert retired because he was shook lmao

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Eli Wiggum posted:

branden albert retired because he was shook lmao
:aaaaa:

And the Jaguars still havent brought Mangold in for an interview.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kareem Hunt is going to win the starting running back job in KC.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

evilweasel posted:

yeah i really dislike the "the winning qb basically automatically gets super bowl mvp unless he obviously sucks and was carried to the win" and sometimes even if they were carried to it

Fun facts: the last two Super Bowls the Broncos were in a LB got it.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

No Butt Stuff posted:

no no, the raiders would never draft someone with a problem involving violence against women, no way

*al davis spinning in his grave produces enough energy to power the new stadium for a year*

my friend, we can't say this stuff anymore.....

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

iospace posted:

The only positive of the Broncos franchise.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WYTS Bears http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-chicago-bears-1797391407

quote:

I turn 33 this September. I’ve seen exactly one non-defensive Bear with a shot at making the Hall of Fame, and he was a kick returner.

quote:

Our stadium is so bad that it got removed from the National Register of Historic Places, and still delivers injuries regularly because grass doesn’t loving grow in Chicago winters.

quote:

I remember the days when we thought Rex Grossman/Kyle Orton was the saddest 1-2 QB punch imaginable. I miss those days.

quote:

The “Bear Down, Chicago Bears” fight song has a line that says we’re the pride and joy of Illinois. We’re the pride and joy of a state thats hopelessly incompetent and dead broke. Seems pretty fitting.

quote:

I was 18 months old when the Bears won the Super Bowl and I wear a Chicago Bears Super Bowl XX Champions belt buckle to work every drat day.

quote:

Our best quarterback of the past quarter century was Jay Cutler, who could throw the ball really far but never finished in the top 10 in quarterback ranking nor vaccinated his children for whooping cough. Our second-best quarterback was Erik Kramer, who won a playoff game with the Lions(!), but couldn’t get the Bears to a 10-win season. Our third-best quarterback is some grainy footage of Sid Luckman that was unearthed a few years back.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Rivers has to drive the 2+ hours to and from work everyday

How long do you think until he retires

He sits there in traffic at 5 am drumming his fingers on the steering wheel talking about how great is it that we get to go compete today

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You missed the best part:

Timby posted:

(God, forgive me for what I have done.)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

iospace posted:

Well there was no way Peyton deserved it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Silly Burrito posted:

Well there was no way Peyton deserved it.

Well yeah. And the Seahawks one was such an all around thrashing on all sides of the ball that the one standout was somehow a LB and not Wilson.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Conley isn't facing charges for what it's worth.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Phew
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/892125654610837505

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

No Butt Stuff posted:

https://twitter.com/GehlkenNFL/status/892126996473421824

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
The good people of San Diego had similar faith in their city, which also rewarded them with no charges

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

weird Asian candy posted:

The good people of San Diego had similar faith in their city, which also rewarded them with no charges

:drat:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

CyberPingu posted:

Paging Shinjobi. Shinjobi to the meltdown station

This is beyond me. I am busy loving crying into my own shirt about baseball. I do not have the TIME for this bullshit.

But seriously........is there a person alive who is shocked by this? God drat, gently caress this organization.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Holy poo poo Grand juries in Ohio have a 99+% rate of indictment

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Blitz7x posted:

The famous saying regarding Grand Juries is that any decent attorney can get them to 'indict a ham sandwich'.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Blitz7x posted:

I got poo poo for it but I believed this was all bullshit before we even drafted him. With the low threshold for a GJ indictment, Conley not being indicted really shows how weak the case was.

In any event, Raiders got the best CB in the draft at 24.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

To pile on the Bears after WYTS...

quote:

The Chicago Tribune hints Bears third-year WR Kevin White has struggled with confidence.
Returning from two catastrophic injuries to the same leg, White has failed to stand out five days into Bears camp. WRs coach Zach Azzanni resorted to showing White "some of his West Virginia highlights" on Monday morning, "just to remind him of the elite collegiate player he was." An extremely physical bordering on violent college player, White seems to be struggling to regain his competitive edge after appearing in four games the past two seasons.

RIP Kevin White

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jul 31, 2017

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Thank god you had such courage WC. True hero.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Amy Pole Her posted:

Thank god you had such courage WC. True hero.

Thanks for taking time out from diarrhea posting about the fins to Stand With Me.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

woof

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/892147989707358208

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

weird Asian candy posted:

:wow:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The famous saying regarding Grand Juries is that any decent attorney can get them to 'indict a ham sandwich'.

basically grand juries indict unless the prosecutor didn't want them to but had to go through the motions

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Anthony Lynn is saying that Rivers and Gates aren't being blocked from going to Canton now

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

warcrimes posted:

In any event, Raiders got the best CB in the draft at 24.

Cobley is softer than the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Thanks for the hot take, Roger "marijuana is addictive and unhealthy" Goodell

• Locked thread