Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Deathclaw lady is adorable even if she looks like she's made of rubber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Angry Diplomat posted:

New Batman villain looks great.

I was thinking Ninja Turtle OC, but Killa Alligata works too.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

marshmallow creep posted:

I was thinking Ninja Turtle OC, but Killa Alligata works too.

It's actually not too far off from existing TMNT villains Savanti Romero and Savanti Juliet.

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Deathclaw lady is adorable even if she looks like she's made of rubber.

Rubber helps give her a B-movie vibe

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This makes me kinda want to have a companion that goes from Senator Armstrong sized jacked human to full on monster like Killer Croc.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Link the mod for my beautiful new sonic oc waifu pls

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
As far as I'm aware, it's not done yet, just in testing.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Sure, whatever.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Kokoro Wish posted:

As far as I'm aware, it's not done yet, just in testing.

where I need to continue the archieverse

edit: hahaha, all the similar image results are from Pixar films

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

You guys see the Male Voice Randomizer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIoRF-eNr0c

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
I don't know if it's the deadpan nature of it, the accidental comedic timing, or what, but that video had me in stitches by the end.

Godspeed, Takahashi.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

FEV when

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Rubber helps give her a B-movie vibe
It honestly does look like it could be a costume, like the animatronic suits that Jim Henson's Creature Workshop made for the '90s TMNT movies. The only thing that would keep you from thinking it was a costume is, well...I get the impression that the chest-piece is anatomically-correct.

It's like Fallout's version of the Malkavian Mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uOA3IqJDdY

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Max Wilco posted:

It honestly does look like it could be a costume, like the animatronic suits that Jim Henson's Creature Workshop made for the '90s TMNT movies. The only thing that would keep you from thinking it was a costume is, well...I get the impression that the chest-piece is anatomically-correct.

You never "get the impression" when you KNOW IN YOUR BONES it is the truth. I am just praying it stops at the chest. And stays unigendered.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Samizdata posted:

You never "get the impression" when you KNOW IN YOUR BONES it is the truth. I am just praying it stops at the chest. And stays unigendered.

You know it in your bones that it's gonna have a big ol' physics-enabled floppy dong down there.

some old car parts
Aug 2, 2011

Makes me a very poor man
So I was browsing the witcher 3 nexus yesterday and stumbled upon this masterwork of a mod.
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2364/
For when your witcher 3 playthrough needs a layer of testicle care

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

Discendo Vox posted:

where I need to continue the archieverse

edit: hahaha, all the similar image results are from Pixar films

http://dalus.tumblr.com

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

I was going to say that it's not-so-sexual mod (compared to Nexus standards and based on full body screenshots) and I was almost willing to believe, that it's not made for fetish purposes. But then I stumbled upon author's deviantart account.

Eh, I need to clean the browser history now.

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jul 29, 2017

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i remember a skyrim mod where it was all stupid poo poo and there was a tommy wiseau horse and chair heads what the hell was that

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

corn in the bible posted:

i remember a skyrim mod where it was all stupid poo poo and there was a tommy wiseau horse and chair heads what the hell was that
Crimes against nature. Same modder made macho dragons.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Macho Dragon Randy Savage is the only mod I will never uninstall.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Dwesa posted:

I was going to say that it's not-so-sexual mod (compared to Nexus standards and based on full body screenshots) and I was almost willing to believe, that it's not made for fetish purposes. But then I stumbled upon author's deviantart account.

Eh, I need to clean the browser history now.

Literally the fifth entry of his blog is a link to his NSFW art stream, man.

Eh, he's managing to channel his sexuality into something actually productive which is more than you can say for most people. And it's definitely better than the other lizard guy who just cranks all the body sliders to make fat lizard women in everything.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Guy Mann posted:

he's managing to channel his sexuality into something actually productive
Freud would be SO happy.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

pulp rag posted:

You know it in your bones that it's gonna have a big ol' physics-enabled floppy dong down there.

Yeah, and knowing it is a deathclaw, I suspect it will be all spiky and spined. But do we dare to dream it will be only one? Knotted or not? Also JUST a dong or are we getting the full package?

Inquiring minds don't want to know!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's gonna be a pair of hemipenes.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.
Testicular Thermodynamics is a loving amazing band name.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Max Wilco posted:

It's like Fallout's version of the Malkavian Mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uOA3IqJDdY

Please tell me someone is LP'ing or has LP'ed this :allears:

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Please tell me someone is LP'ing or has LP'ed this :allears:

It's not an LP (in the sense that someone has commented over it), but this guy posted a playthrough of the mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbObIAIR3sA

It look like GeePM (of Vinesauce) did a stream of it. I haven't watched it, but that might be worth checking out if you want to see someone's reaction to it. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Lz2oQAT94

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Someone needs to give it LP justice

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Someone needs to give it LP justice

its funny to stream but not particularly long. my stream of it years ago was like an hour and a half and that was it

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

lmao

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

They finally put some tits on the giant rat :thumbsup:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

They finally put some tits on the giant rat :thumbsup:

I don't get this reference.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

RareAcumen posted:

I don't get this reference.

The Fallout New Vegas modding thread for a long time was called "let's put some tits on this mole rat" or something similar.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009
A goon actually made a Mole Rat Boobs mod, put it on :nexus:, :goonrush: occurred, it got into the top mods list and then the Nexus mods figured out it was taking the piss and nuked it.

Dude was working on a Gecko Dongs mod for a while, too. Much more NWS, I'm sure someone can link the WIP GIF, right? :getin:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

A goon actually made a Mole Rat Boobs mod, put it on :nexus:, :goonrush: occurred, it got into the top mods list and then the Nexus mods figured out it was taking the piss and nuked it.

Dude was working on a Gecko Dongs mod for a while, too. Much more NWS, I'm sure someone can link the WIP GIF, right? :getin:

Ha! What a wacky bunch you all were. The only goonrush I-maybe- saw was when people were voting on that Gamefaqs game of the year thing for Undertale and making people flip their lids over it.

https://twitter.com/dkzdesu/status/892068903626698752

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Can I somehow put all of Fire Pro Wrestling: World's Steam Workshop in a single post? Because, holy poo poo, they understood what makes Fire Pro great and made it way easier.