Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Nintendo?
This poll is closed.
Nintendon't 45 22.73%
Nintendoomed 22 11.11%
Nintendrone 13 6.57%
Nintendovahkiin 55 27.78%
Nintend'oh! 63 31.82%
Total: 198 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I am enjoying the end game of P5 way more than I was expecting. In P3 and 4 the end game always felt like the weakest part of the story (especially in 4) but here everything is coming together.

It's also funny that I completely missed the big hint on the first twist but guessed it anyways because it's obvious and meanwhile I saw a major hint early on for the second main reveal and was completely clueless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

glam rock hamhock posted:

I am enjoying the end game of P5 way more than I was expecting. In P3 and 4 the end game always felt like the weakest part of the story (especially in 4) but here everything is coming together.

It's also funny that I completely missed the big hint on the first twist but guessed it anyways because it's obvious and meanwhile I saw a major hint early on for the second main reveal and was completely clueless

which reveals because i can think of like four

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Macarius Wrench posted:

Jesus invictus get some gloves!

Captain Invictus posted:

I've worn through the top 3 layers of skin on my fingers, through gloves

:stonk:

Captain Invictus posted:

that's WITH gloves.

I will never go without gloves after I saw a dude get his finger half-severed by a box of diamond sawblades that broke open in his hands.

:stonklol:

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Aug 2, 2017

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

oddium posted:

which reveals because i can think of like four

That Igor isn't really Igor and has been using you this whole time. at the beginning of the game my first reaction to his voice was "man, that sounds way more menacing than it usually does" but of course I also thought nothing of it. Then it's revealed he's actually an evil god and when the real one comes back he has the normal voice

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

That Igor isn't really Igor and has been using you this whole time. at the beginning of the game my first reaction to his voice was "man, that sounds way more menacing than it usually does" but of course I also thought nothing of it. Then it's revealed he's actually an evil god and when the real one comes back he has the normal voice

that one rules. when it happened i wooted softly in my mouth

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
UPS ships all sorts of poo poo, from boxes of extremely expensive sawblades to boxes of live ladybugs, turtles, honeybees, boxes of dildos by the dozen, bags of thousands of superballs(having one of these break open is "fun"), even realdolls. Also containers of sulfuric acid, buckets of bleach, and the occasional bucket of bull semen:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i'd like to order a 50 gallon drum of cum-soaked honeybees please

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Cowcaster posted:

i'm not sure UPS will actually ship live bees, but the USPS will. and live chicks. (the bird kind.) the USPS could help make your wildest dreams come true.

e. oh hey, UPS will ship bees. hmm.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

Same, but hold the honeybees

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

i'm not sure UPS will actually ship live bees, but the USPS will. and live chicks. (the bird kind.) the USPS could help make your wildest dreams come true.

e. oh hey, UPS will ship bees. hmm.
They have to special-handle the honeybee crates now after one got stuck in machinery and broke open with predictable results(that being a giant swarm of angry honeybees shutting down operations as people fled for their lives)

Cowcaster posted:

the bull cum is triple-insulated so that even if the outer, phallic container was broken open, there's multiple safeguards protecting the contents inside. Which is probably a good thing since apparently that sort of thing is extremely valuable, like tens of thousands of dollars worth of bull semen per container???

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
yo Dunkirk is dope, see it in the best quality you can

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Did they really have to design the lid of the sperm bucket to make the whole thing resemble a chub?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

tap my mountain posted:

Did they really have to design the lid of the sperm bucket to make the whole thing resemble a chub?
what does your heart tell you

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

sometimes a cum vessel is just a cum vessel

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Looper posted:

yo Dunkirk is dope, see it in the best quality you can
yeah!

the only problem with it is the "music" it plays during tense moments drags on for way way way way way too long!!!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I saw the Dunkirk trailer a few times in the cinema, and never really understood what the movie is about. Crossing the Channel or something?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Jay Rust posted:

I saw the Dunkirk trailer a few times in the cinema, and never really understood what the movie is about. Crossing the Channel or something?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk which led to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation , which is the movie

edit: remember(if you were alive then) when Saving Private Ryan had a bunch of veterans from WW2 being all "IT WAS LIKE THEY WERE THERE!", dudes who were at the evacuation at Dunkirk said the same thing about Dunkirk the movie.

It's not a glorious movie by any means, I mean the entire thing is about a routing and evacuation, but god drat is it a well-told tale. No narration, no setup, it just drops you right in. Maybe read up about what happened before seeing it to get better context, but even if not, it's still a good story about something that really actually happened.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Aug 2, 2017

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

In Training posted:

Everybody with an old franchise should just be contracting out the theatrhythm team constantly. Like how everybody has dynasty warriors crossovers on the backburner every 6 months

gently caress yeah Theaterhythm is so fuckin' good hrrrnnnggggggg

e: we saw ATOMIC BLONDE last night and it is also so fuckin' good, the soundtrack made mid-80s New Wave Precision very happy

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Captain Invictus posted:

Which is probably a good thing since apparently that sort of thing is extremely valuable, like tens of thousands of dollars worth of bull semen per container???

If you're not saving money by sneaking into local ranches at night then I don't know what to tell you.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

jerking off bulls at night, cumlord's delight

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Jay Rust posted:

It's about a military retreat. It's very minimilistic in many ways with very little dialogue but it really does a great job putting you in the middle of a hopeless hellish military situation.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

Captain Invictus posted:

They have to special-handle the honeybee crates now after one got stuck in machinery and broke open with predictable results(that being a giant swarm of angry honeybees shutting down operations as people fled for their lives)

the bull cum is triple-insulated so that even if the outer, phallic container was broken open, there's multiple safeguards protecting the contents inside. Which is probably a good thing since apparently that sort of thing is extremely valuable, like tens of thousands of dollars worth of bull semen per container???

animal semen being transported is refrigerated with liquid gases like nitrogen. [don't] ask how i learned this while working for a bank

to get back on the significantly less gross subject of videogames,

dream daddy is ... good?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

cover me in bull semen dream daddy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Cowcaster posted:

jerking off bulls at night, cumlord's delight

semen at dawn, demons begone

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

Cowcaster posted:

you're on fire today :eyepop:

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

animal semen being transported is refrigerated with liquid gases like nitrogen. [don't] ask how i learned this while working for a bank

to get back on the significantly less gross subject of videogames,

dream daddy is ... good?

Safety deposit boxes full of bull semen?

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Cowcaster posted:

Change the thread title to this. I don't really get the current thread title but this...THIS I understand

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Change the thread title to this. I don't really get the current thread title but this...THIS I understand

August sounds like honest. It's a response to last month

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Looper posted:

August sounds like honest. It's a response to last month

it sounds like "aghast" because you're shocked they would question your Love of games

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

then what's the month that sounds most like zounds

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
I stood August at the amounts of bull semen in this video game chat thread

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

tap my mountain posted:

I used to work with another shipping company and we would occasionally get in containers like these full of cadaver parts.

Oh and uhh video games, how about that #UFO50, huh?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Phantasium posted:

then what's the month that sounds most like zounds

Bullsementober

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Really Pants posted:

Bullsementober

Semptember

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Jizzuary

All shipment pricing half off

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Augoost

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I hope this month's Cumbull Bundle is better than the last

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

this thread:

Sounds like it's time to play the Crash 'Nsemination Trilog... woah woah woah woah WOAH

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

whispering so no one can hear: i don't like the crash meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

whispering so no one can hear: i don't like the crash meme

*Sad whoa*

• Locked thread