Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I have no idea what huniepop is or means but "With 9 hunies, it's 5 votes to pop" made me laugh a whole lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It's a game about dating anime girls by playing puzzle games

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

PMush Perfect posted:

It's a game about dating anime girls by playing puzzle games

busb does like puzzles!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

gently caress. I'm missing $200 because PayPal hosed up and every time I try to call, I get through the phone maze and then just get a system error and it disconnects me.

I think I'm going to scream

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I love puzzles!

I've been getting into puzzle writing a lot again recently. It's been a dream of mine to do something with my life related to puzzles and puzzling, and I think I want to start an escape room. There's one in town here and my experience there was not exactly great (and it's run by that Tim Tang guy from The Tim Tang Test, so imagine my disappointment). I think a room with interesting but not impossible puzzles that actually has some effort put into the decor/theme of the room itself would do really well around here. I've got a handful of puzzle ideas that are reasonably well fleshed out and I'm lucky enough to have some good friends near me that would playtest some puzzles in exchange for pizza and beer. All's I gotta do is muster up the fortitude to actually, y'know.. do it.

I think someone here mentioned they used to run or worked for someone who ran a room.. was that Somber?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it is, him.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

who could have guessed that huniepop would finally end mafia discussion thread?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

PMush Perfect posted:

gently caress. I'm missing $200 because PayPal hosed up and every time I try to call, I get through the phone maze and then just get a system error and it disconnects me.

Paypal is the loving devil.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

:supaburn:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

pera how could you doxx me like this I thought we were friends

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
never leave money in paypal, only use it as a vehicle to send and receive money. immediately transfer all balance into a bank account.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
money is a scam

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

PMush Perfect posted:

I will call on your behalf for 5! Dollars

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Mr. F! posted:

I will call on your behalf for 5! Dollars

don't it's a trap

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Podima posted:

never leave money in paypal, only use it as a vehicle to send and receive money. immediately transfer all balance into a bank account.
That's the thing. That's exactly what I did.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PMush Perfect posted:

That's the thing. That's exactly what I did.

What, did they mess up the transfer? Hell, that sucks.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Podima posted:

What, did they mess up the transfer? Hell, that sucks.
Yeah, it shows as confirmed on the pay pal side but my bank has seen neither hide nor hair of it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

PMush Perfect posted:

Yeah, it shows as confirmed on the pay pal side but my bank has seen neither hide nor hair of it.

How many days have passed? I assume enough that it's not just in processing limbo.

Also, have you done transfers to that bank account before? (i.e. ruling out that the account # / routing # are entered incorrectly)

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Somberbrero posted:

Paypal is the loving devil.

Paypal emails: your credit card is out of date. Please update or you can't access paypal features!

why it's almost like it's intentional...

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Pander posted:

Paypal emails: your credit card is out of date. Please update or you can't access paypal features!

why it's almost like it's intentional...

Hi play some mafia pander. i'll make a game for you.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Aug 3, 2017

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Poque posted:

I have no idea what huniepop is or means

horny bejeweled visual novel
so you know, the one thing that could be worst than myst

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ban mafia forever for entering the profane world of anime

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Somberbrero posted:

Hi play some mafia pander. i'll make a game for you.

Has capitalist pig launched FFVI mafia yet? I was gonna wait on that one.

I'm in a terrible place atm to play, bout to hit the cascades for a week vacation then power through two power distribution studies in as many months.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

mafia dead?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Quidthulhu posted:

mafia dead?

i'm currently participating in 100% of ongoing games i think so maybe.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I'm planning on opening another wildly out there game about a week or so after huniepop comes out and while it is anime I think maybe people will like it??? at least if they've been taking very careful notes

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

peramene posted:

I'm planning on opening another wildly out there game about a week or so after huniepop comes out and while it is anime I think maybe people will like it??? at least if they've been taking very careful notes
I'm excited. :3:

I might run a normal-ish game, if I can be arsed to finish up the set-up for it. Get hype for Pokemon-fia 3: Rolecop and Scumphire... some time this month probably, maybe.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I will probably open something this time next week, unless ff6 opens in which case I'm going to play in that instead.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Heck with it. I'm not done with role PMs yet, but maybe this will be the last bit of motivation I need.

Shine IV: Murder on the Sunset Limited, a game of Mafia for 23 players, will be opening this Sunday - assuming I can get everything wrapped up in a timely manner.

:beerpal:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Podima posted:

Heck with it. I'm not done with role PMs yet, but maybe this will be the last bit of motivation I need.

Shine IV: Murder on the Sunset Limited, a game of Mafia for 23 players, will be opening this Sunday - assuming I can get everything wrapped up in a timely manner.

This game is Poque approved.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Presign me up for Shine IV! I promise I will play!!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Poque posted:

This game is Poque approved.

Ecco-rejected

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

Count me in.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm excited. :3:

I might run a normal-ish game, if I can be arsed to finish up the set-up for it. Get hype for Pokemon-fia 3: Rolecop and Scumphire... some time this month probably, maybe.

I'm on vacation until next week wait for me

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Hell yeah, Shine time!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Podima posted:

Heaven help me I'm going to play mafia again :goleft:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I was already presigned, but just want to mention it again with it filling up this fast!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hi 8bux!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Podima told me I'm presigned whether I want to be or not, so cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Yaaay I finally get to play a shine game