Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

a hearty lol at Marina's phone being octo- instead of squid-shaped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Man I thought I was high level but I tuned into thatsrb2dude's stream on twitch and his entire team is in the mid 40s with someone already at 50

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Lakbay posted:

Man I thought I was high level but I tuned into thatsrb2dude's stream on twitch and his entire team is in the mid 40s with someone already at 50

Is 50 the cap still? Do you get any special unlocks for getting there?

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
It looks like the level cap is 50, I don't know about special unlocks but you do get a Super Sea Snail each level from 30-50 from Judd

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Lakbay posted:

I suspect it's not ketchup vs. mustard because it would be like 99% mustard vs. 1% ketchup in all regions of the world

I'd be in the 1% then because I loving detest mustard.

Deltron 3030
Jul 23, 2006

I submit that you took that baseball, stashed it in your unusually large vagina, and walked right on out of here!

GI_Clutch posted:

I wish when you went back to Inkopolis Square, it would put you near whatever it was you just exited. More specifically, I hate exiting Salmon Run, only to have to walk all the way across the map to get my rewards.

Yeah this is pretty tedious... ditto for going to talk to Murch.

Just think of it as a metaphor for employers making you jump through hoops to get paid.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
poo poo I dc'd 5 times in a row and got demoted to go-getter

E: guess I just needed to restart my switch

tap my mountain fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Aug 3, 2017

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Falcon posted:

I'd be in the 1% then because I loving detest mustard.
Yo fellow 1%er

Yellow mustard just the smell of it is really vile to me, to say nothing of the taste. Brown/other mustards I tolerate as ingredients in things but would never use as a condiment.

I also hate honey mustard.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I like yellow mustard on corndogs, but for anything else I prefer spicy brown mustard or grey poupon

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i don't like ketchup, mustard or mayo

where's the bbq sauce NINTENDO

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

:barf:
I don't think anyone should be allowed to pretend to have discerning taste when discussing things they put on corndogs, battered polyps from satan's own rear end in a top hat.

Cicadas! fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Aug 3, 2017

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

spit on my clit posted:

I like yellow mustard on corndogs, but for anything else I prefer spicy brown mustard or grey poupon

I like yellow mustard, spicy brown mustard and honey mustard all. They're great.

Ketchup is okay. Mayo is okay.

The real ultimate condiment though is horseradish. Give me a horseradish vs chili pepper splatfest or something.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

absolutely anything posted:

I'm sorry the best condiment is hot sauce, especially sriracha sauce. Love that poo poo.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

absolutely anything posted:

bbq sauce is a ketchup mixture

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Lakbay posted:

bbq sauce is a ketchup mixture

you can not like things and be ok with it being an ingredient in other things

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
NO!!

I had to pick mayo because I hate mayo by itself but I love certain mayo base mixtures

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Just realized you have to basically hit 200p in one day of Salmon Run to get the helmet. Thought I was going to pop in for a quick 2 games during lunch but noooope.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Zaphod42 posted:

The real ultimate condiment though is horseradish. Give me a horseradish vs chili pepper splatfest or something.

Horseradish mustard

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
carolina reaper vs not killing your tongue

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Silver Falcon posted:

I'm sorry the best condiment is hot sauce, especially sriracha sauce. Love that poo poo.

This guy. He knows the score

Frank's RedHot is my favourite thing to put on everything. esp cheesy stuff

LPG Giant
Feb 20, 2011

^burtle posted:

Just realized you have to basically hit 200p in one day of Salmon Run to get the helmet. Thought I was going to pop in for a quick 2 games during lunch but noooope.

Depending on your pay grade 4 games would be enough though. Plus, it's fun!

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Yeah, once you get to profreshional you make enough to where it's kinda silly to not at least get the first superbonus

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012
The "stop drawing furries" rebuttals have reached a head:

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Fossilized Rappy posted:

The "stop drawing furries" rebuttals have reached a head:

the what

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."

^burtle posted:

It took me two games to get the helmet....

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012
Long story short: someone made a post simply reading "stop posting furries" in the plaza last week, and the obvious inverse happened. A vast majority of plaza posts you'll see right now are furry-related.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i miss the knack posts

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
The funniest part is the furries can actually draw, everyone else is doing pixel rendering poo poo. It's hard to beat them when they apparently have all the talent or free time.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Tony the tiger is not okay with this development (but Chester Cheetah is).

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

Fossilized Rappy posted:

Long story short: someone made a post simply reading "stop posting furries" in the plaza last week, and the obvious inverse happened. A vast majority of plaza posts you'll see right now are furry-related.

and that post was in response to a sexually suggestive drawing of a furry licking up "mayo"

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

JackDarko posted:

The funniest part is the furries can actually draw, everyone else is doing pixel rendering poo poo. It's hard to beat them when they apparently have all the talent or free time.

Take solace in knowing that you have already beaten them in everything that counts by virtue of not being them.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

JackDarko posted:

It took me two games to get the helmet....

I guess I just need to spend a session boosting my rank.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I lost contact with my best friend when I moved homes when I was 11. The next time I saw him I was 22, he was a furry living in his parents basement as a dj/paper delivery boy and he made watch a 20 minute video about how fluoride is killing black babies. He's in jail now. Welp that's my furry story thank you

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
The next hot meme to hit Splatoon's plaza posts is Crash Bandicoot you heard it here first

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I saw some furries once, but thankfully they're pretty rare in the UK. It was gross.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Zelder posted:

I lost contact with my best friend when I moved homes when I was 11. The next time I saw him I was 22, he was a furry living in his parents basement as a dj/paper delivery boy and he made watch a 20 minute video about how fluoride is killing black babies. He's in jail now. Welp that's my furry story thank you

Just a reminder all furries are broken people and should be avoided at all costs

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

My favorite furry is sonic fox, the greatest nrs (injustice, mortal kombat) player of all time and he shows up at tournaments wearing ears and a tail flanked by a fursuitted hype man. And he just devastates the competition. It's the funniest loving thing in the world, dude is great

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dr Cheeto posted:

The next hot meme to hit Splatoon's plaza posts is Crash Bandicoot you heard it here first

WOAH!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dr Cheeto posted:

please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

I think I have cracked more gauges getting out of A+ Rain Maker than every other ranked rank combined.