Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

KingNastidon posted:

I'm sad the boner city crew has never gotten on Rogan for the exposure given Ari/Comedy Store connection. If absolute idiot Sam Tripoli can get on Rogan there is really no excuse.

If you like filthy, low brow, bad pun humor from mildly intelligent people you can't do wrong with Boner City USA, Danish and O'Neill, Andrew Dewitt, Power Pals.

Andrew Dewitt is definitely a goon. He brought up Photoshop Phriday this week and loves to eat rear end and was bullied as a child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Jamie Foxx - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_7RmheFRz0

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

This is good. Wish it was 3 hours. The Dorian Yates podcast was interesting for the first two hours. The backend is DMT alien talk. Yates' approach to the sport and view of his own body was interesting. It's also cool to learn about stuff I know very little about (body building).

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Jamie Foxx is an awesome storyteller, I had no idea. I could've listened to hours of his tales.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I enjoyed the hell out of the Dorian Yates and Jamie Foxx episodes.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Ben Shaprio is the guest today.

Joe is really scraping the bottom of that right wing barrel at this point.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Did Joe ever have Cent the yung turk on?

Dirt
May 26, 2003

always be closing posted:

Did Joe ever have Cent the yung turk on?

Pretty sure he did a few years back.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
JRE #1000 - Slobodan Milosevic

ragle
Nov 1, 2009
Joe will balance out all the right wing guests by having a nut from RT on, so it's all good

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

JRE #1000 - Slobodan Milosevic

back from the dead! actually its gonna be jan irvin they patched things up

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Joe cracks me up because he'll believe and listen to anyone about anything. The whole episode Shapiro would pull these stats out of his rear end with no source or anything and joe would just go with it.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
What caused Joe to go down this right wing rabbit hole. I'm guessing his conspiracy theory background.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

KyloWinter posted:

What caused Joe to go down this right wing rabbit hole. I'm guessing his conspiracy theory background.

Teenaged girls started posting their opinions online (serious)

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

KyloWinter posted:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Teenaged girls started posting their opinions online (serious)

Maybe, but Joe's opinions on things depend greatly on his guests.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

anyone brave enough to listen to the Eddie Bravo ep?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

well why not posted:

anyone brave enough to listen to the Eddie Bravo ep?

Yea, I tried to. Never again. He keeps sliding more and more down the conspiracy hole. It should be a spectacle but it's really just sad and tired. Like, at least talk about new conspiracies or something.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

KyloWinter posted:

I think he just likes talking to anyone with strong opinions :shrug:. I appreciate that he just lets people bury themselves rather than trying to counter them. Especially in this very hostile "interview" culture that's in most news shows. He's too ill-informed to go shot for shot with most of his guests anyway.

If he wants to talk to hard right weirdos, I would prefer him to just have Drunk Alex Jones on every week, though.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Eddie bravo saying the dude from Linkin park was murdered? No evidence

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
If you want extra crazy skip Eddie on jre and listen to him on the steebee weebee show instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPjNnWqTKJc

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
I feel like Eddie has gone even more off the deep end after his back surgery. Wouldn't be surprised if he was hitting the pain pills a little too hard

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I liked when Joe was almost buying it and asked Eddie where he heard that the guy got murdered and Eddie just said ''I dunno man''. It felt like joe let out the sigh of a very disappointed person.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Odddzy posted:

It felt like joe let out the sigh of a very disappointed person Joe Rogan Experience listener.

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Liturgigoon thread, friend.
If Jan Irvin is coming back on I really hope that Joe forces him to explain why he seems to have adopted the "New Chronology."

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Harminoff posted:

If you want extra crazy skip Eddie on jre and listen to him on the steebee weebee show instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPjNnWqTKJc

Is David Choe still paying Bobby Lee's little brother to be his friend?

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Don't think so. Bobby Lee pays his rent and whatnot.

David Choe seems to have moved on from that past life and went through a bunch of therapy. Now he's doing an art show

http://www.laweekly.com/arts/david-choes-the-choe-show-gave-people-a-lot-of-feels-8485436

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Odddzy posted:

I liked when Joe was almost buying it and asked Eddie where he heard that the guy got murdered and Eddie just said ''I dunno man''. It felt like joe let out the sigh of a very disappointed person.

My favorite part about hardcore conspiracy people is that they never need to back anything up. If you show them something that disproves it well that was written by the elites, if you ask them where there evidence is they'll tell you it's being hidden, and then they will finish by just saying we don't know anything for sure.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
"There has only been one civil rights struggle, and it was with black people."

ahahaha Ben Shapiro is massively stupid

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

CountFosco posted:

If Jan Irvin is coming back on I really hope that Joe forces him to explain why he seems to have adopted the "New Chronology."

nice

CountFosco
Jan 9, 2012

Welcome back to the Liturgigoon thread, friend.
To people who don't realize just how far off the deep end Jan Irvin is, here he is giving a serious interview to a martial arts instructor who likes to play with his sword in the moonlight on how his experience as an instructor gives him the ability to sense psychopaths based off of body language due to them not being "integrated with their body."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hN4vpA6IXc

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Make sure to watch today's episode. Joe has a Ketosis Expert on.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Calling it now, the dude that got fired from Google for making a treatise on women employees will be on JRE within a fortnight.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

here's norm and bobby lee talking roast battles

and

d e a t h s q u a d
b e e f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61BCn9dlMg0&t=754s

starts at 12:34

fuckin bobby lee is hilarious!! he should be on 1000

An Apple A Gay fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Aug 8, 2017

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Ep 1000 just announced on his IG. Aug 18th with Tom Segura and Joey Diaz.

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

Will probably be a great show. Still feels like a let down.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I think it's solid. As much as I hate to say it, Redban should be there too. It only seems right since I'm sure a bunch of the convo will be reminiscing from the early days.

Edit: really glad Eddie Bravo isn't a guest on this one

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Nothing will ever top ep #911 even if he makes it to 10000

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Joey Diaz is gonna be loud as gently caress and talk over Tommy Bunz the whole time.

bleh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Let's hope Diaz is heavily sedated. I'm tired of his shtick, which I thought would never get old to me. I think listening to the church really ruined Diaz for me.