Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also I'm leaving my moms soon to finish our drive back home so get your questions in now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Too late! See you all tonight.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Max posted:

I would have been given nk protection that specifically would stop a juggernaut kill.

I got millered for loving up.

both of these seem completely unnecessary

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Max posted:

The person that gave me that PR, whomever they are, should know what just happened to me. It's not beneficial to mention in thread because it can be taken advantage of.

---

I would have been given nk protection that specifically would stop a juggernaut kill.

Hmm.

When I put myself in the shoes of how I would play if I were in Max's supposed shoes, I don't feel like his reactions are honest. If I got that love letter with those stipulations,

(a) I would have shared that I got a doc protect but not that it stops a juggernaut kill. It's an easy way to trick scum.
(b) I think I would have shared that I'm a miller so that the cop doesn't waste time copping me.
(c) If it was revealed to me on D2 that I have a chance to become a miller, that would tell me that there's a town cop somewhere and I think play very conscious of that. I'm trying to see if there's any indication that Max played like town who knew there's a cop in the game (like searching for breadcrumbs or seeing who is laying low or asking people to claim this late in the game) and not seeing anything.

Right now I'm feeling pretty suspicious of Max but I want to hear what Sandwolf has to say.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

Right now I'm feeling pretty suspicious of Max but I want to hear what Somber has to say.

Mafia edit

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

like kudos on making it this far but you are not going to change my mind. i should have stuck on you yesterday.

Max posted:

Also this seems extremely convenient given that Somber is acting like he's sure you're scum.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Murmur Twin posted:

Hmm.

When I put myself in the shoes of how I would play if I were in Max's supposed shoes, I don't feel like his reactions are honest. If I got that love letter with those stipulations,

(a) I would have shared that I got a doc protect but not that it stops a juggernaut kill. It's an easy way to trick scum.
(b) I think I would have shared that I'm a miller so that the cop doesn't waste time copping me.
(c) If it was revealed to me on D2 that I have a chance to become a miller, that would tell me that there's a town cop somewhere and I think play very conscious of that. I'm trying to see if there's any indication that Max played like town who knew there's a cop in the game (like searching for breadcrumbs or seeing who is laying low or asking people to claim this late in the game) and not seeing anything.

Right now I'm feeling pretty suspicious of Max but I want to hear what Sandwolf has to say.

I'm not sure how you could read somebody looking for breadcrumbs... but I know I haven't seen any. And if there was a cop in this game, I'd think they should've breadcrumbed a LOT harder once they saw that not even their role was gonna flip in death. It's one thing to worry about getting your rear end killed as a cop, but another to have no one ever even know you were a cop and all your information being useless.

....then again it's not like town tend to always play optimally.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh btw MT, I still prefer to just bite the bullet in MYLO instead of waiting it out. Especially in a game like this where who knows what the gently caress could really be going on at night.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Not Voting (4): Bifauxnen, Max, Murmur Twin, Somberbrero

With 4 hunies, it's 3 votes to pop. There is currently no deadline set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byqaZhMTwAs

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Not Voting (4): Bifauxnen, Max, Murmur Twin, Somberbrero

With 4 hunies, it's 3 votes to pop. Figure out who to pop by August 07th, 2017 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
you'd think I'd read the loving thing before posting it DEADLINE EXTENDED 'CUZ I FUKT UP

feel free to bring the day to a close whenever tho

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
oh oh oh wait

ahem

the deadline is in 36 minutes but it's ~*~floating~*~

make your choice, sluts

look at me I'm learning terms

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: I think you knew the term slut already :love: :ghost:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sorry, had to wrap up my other game. about to go back into work but yeah, nothing max has said has convinced me. i'm just going to do this and hope for the best, i think i'm right.

##vote max

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

oh oh oh wait

ahem

make your choice, sluts

Wait what

I still don't actually know what floating deadline means, if the deadline's not actually in 36 minutes why put it there

I've got to go to my Monday morning meeting so gently caress all y'all here's hoping it floats away by at least a couple hours

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I literally stepped out of the car just now and somehow missed that deadline was tonight.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Are people here?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I just got home from the dispensary but am here :350:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Sorta here.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

poo poo I feel like it's Max or Somber - it feels like Max has been lying but the way Somber is just implying that he's sure we should vote Max and rushing us feels scummy.

Bif, what say you?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm here but am getting back on the road in ten minutes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
We have like, no time. I feel like there is no new info either. Max doesn't seem to even have an opinion at what I presume is our last day either way.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Because I've been on mobile and driving dude. I thought I'd have time tonight to read poo poo through again when I got home.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

Sorta here.

Can you sell me on why you think Max is scum? I'm not going to just blindly throw the vote there without hearing reason so I'm just going to hope deadline floats long enough.

What was it about the masonry that makes you so sure about this?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

peramene posted:

oh oh oh wait

ahem

make your choice, sluts

If none of the players object, can we extend the deadline by a concrete amount? Like 3 hours or something? :palmon:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I second that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Seriously somber, wow, max isn't around since he's been traveling most of the day so can't share much at MYLO when he might want to re-read: scum.

For some reason MMT and Bif get a pass?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
No mmt, I do not have time to rehash yesterday. I think it is obviously not you and between a bif/max split, I feel better about bif. Max has not had what i'd call any genuine moments this game. Everything from his content to claims feel fake.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Yeah max I never said that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Consider it my interpretation of events.

I'm back in the car. Bye.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
But like you would rather just not lunch anyone max?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

Max has not had what i'd call any genuine moments this game. Everything from his content to claims feel fake.

Fair enough. I agree with this, but I want to give Max a proper chance to defend himself / Bif a chance to share her opinions.

Floating deadline is scary but I think we're less likely to lose because we no-lynch than we are to lose because we mislynch.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

Because I've been on mobile and driving dude. I thought I'd have time tonight to read poo poo through again when I got home.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
If no one is gonna vote then let's just move it along.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Ok dude we both know you are scum, you don't need to try and convince me since you will kill me tonight anyway.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

If no one is gonna vote then let's just move it along.

Max isn't going to vote for himself and there's no point in my doing it if Bif isn't here yet.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Somber: since you're here and we're waiting for people,

Murmur Twin posted:

I already kind of asked this I guess but how do you get from point A (smiley faces) to point B (the person posting these smiley faces is scum)?

Murmur Twin posted:

Like with all due respect - why do we care who fake_bif is? What relevance do they have to finding the last scum in MYLO? That's not me be snarky, I'm genuinely curious if there's something I'm missing.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
To be 100% clear: nobody could've possibly understood that the deadline was 5P/8E today so with like 40m to go I popped it up to tomorrow so don't be confused ok

Asiina posted:

:ghost: I think you knew the term slut already :love: :ghost:

unbelievable. in my own game. unreal. i am shocked. appalled. thrilled beyond all measure.

THAT SAID FEEL FREE TO WRAP D4 UP WHENEVER LOVES

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

peramene posted:

To be 100% clear: nobody could've possibly understood that the deadline was 5P/8E today so with like 40m to go I popped it up to tomorrow so don't be confused ok

unbelievable. in my own game. unreal. i am shocked. appalled. thrilled beyond all measure.

THAT SAID FEEL FREE TO WRAP D4 UP WHENEVER LOVES

Just so people know, we're right about at my bedtime and I've already gotten into bed / smoked myself tired.

I should be around for awhile but if I'm not it means I feel asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

:eng99:

• Locked thread