Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Max posted:

I really don't think he read it.

i did read it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Max posted:

MMT, are you absolutely not scum?

I am absolutely not scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Somberbrero posted:

i did read it.

Then I don't know what to say to you anymore.

Murmur Twin posted:

I am absolutely not scum.

You pinky swear?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote Somber

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##unvote

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
mmt, can i ask you why i would put myself in this situation as scum? bif was voting you at day's end.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Somberbrero posted:

mmt, can i ask you why i would put myself in this situation as scum? bif was voting you at day's end.

To be able to make that argument.

Why does it not occur to you MMT killed bif because of that?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

I assume you were aware of how fishy it would look if you went from "MMT is obviously town" to voting for me in MYLO?

Max posted:

##unvote

:lol:

I appreciate the hustle! Pinky swear, I'm not scum.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Max posted:

To be able to make that argument.

Why does it not occur to you MMT killed bif because of that?

would i rather make a good argument from a losing position or just win the loving game

it has occurred to me max.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Murmur Twin posted:

I assume you were aware of how fishy it would look if you went from "MMT is obviously town" to voting for me in MYLO?

:lol:

I appreciate the hustle! Pinky swear, I'm not scum.

it's not exactly fishy when we're at a 3 person lylo. all i would need to do is wait for bif to make the first move and then clinch it.

if you've made up your mind, just let me know so i can make one last speech to try and try to not have a very embarrassing loss on my hands.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

And just more Eh? No way it could be her?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Max posted:

And just more Eh? No way it could be her?

i really don't think so, no.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK

##vote Somber

I've reached my limit I think and I don't want to reward Somber with a win with this play if he's scum. If your pinky swear is a lie MMT then GG.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

Early in the game you were making claims that people were suspicious without following up on them (Hal, Asii, Max).

You claimed to fully agree with Sandwolf that I was scum but then when he died you changed your mind to "it's definitely Max and definitely not Murmur" and now you don't seem willing to case me.

You claimed that the masonry had something to do it and then dialed it back as a trap after bif/me didn't believe it.

Your #1 suspect claimed their role (something that I thought was unbelievable and cased him on) and you didn't catch it.

##vote Somber

If it ends up being Max I can take solace in knowing that I was completely outplayed.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

:redhammer:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Game.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Before I get to disclosing the winner, shall we have some flips?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
aw mmt, we could have made that so much more entertaining.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

peramene posted:

Before I get to disclosing the winner, shall we have some flips?

I'm tearing my hair out here.

Somberbrero posted:

aw mmt, we could have made that so much more entertaining.

Or we were right?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:ghost: still mad no one wrote me a Komaeda essay to win my vote :ghost:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:f5:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Let's start with Somber.

Ayyy girl. Lookin' good, real good.

You're playing as Aiko, fuckin' BEST GIRL, amirite?

You've got to pop these broads, girl. You've just got to. Something about how they laugh and dance and carry on about boys all day just grates on you. Just aggravates you.

Listen up, these sluts? They've just got to go. You know what I'm saying?

Every day as a group ya'll are gonna play spin the pop bottle. Feel me? Loser - or winner, if you really think about it - gets seven minutes of heaven with the Protagonist.

POP!

But you know what loving time it is. You're partnered up with Lillian, and the two of you are gonna see this poo poo home. Pop the catty whores until there's no one left to get in your way. Get in way of what, exactly? Bitch, I don't loving know, I ain't some goddamn voice in your head telling you to bang broads for personal gain.

Or I guess I am. Huh.

What do you mean, me first? Oh poo poo, oh poo poo oh poo poo oh gently caress

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Bifauxnen:

You're playing as Lillian, fuckin' BEST GIRL, amirite?

You've got to pop these broads, girl. You've just got to. Something about how they laugh and dance and carry on about boys all day just grates on you. Just aggravates you.

Every day as a group ya'll are gonna play spin the pop bottle. Feel me? Loser - or winner, if you really think about it - gets seven minutes of heaven with the Protagonist.

POP!

But you know what loving time it is. You're partnered up with Aiko, and the two of you are gonna see this poo poo home. Pop the catty whores until there's no one left to get in your way. Get in way of what, exactly? Bitch, I don't loving know, I ain't some goddamn voice in your head telling you to bang broads for personal gain.

Or I guess I am. Huh.

Jamuraan:

You're playing as Lola, fuckin' BEST GIRL, amirite?]

POP!

But you know what loving time it is. You're partnered up with Kyanna, and the two of you are gonna see this poo poo home. Pop the catty whores until there's no one left to get in your way. Get in way of what, exactly? Bitch, I don't loving know, I ain't some goddamn voice in your head telling you to bang broads for personal gain.

Or I guess I am. Huh.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Hahaha wait what the gently caress?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
That's right, that's everybody's PM. With just one exception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KmO0V6M0tI

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Hi there! Uh... are you okay?

Chill the gently caress out, okay? I'm talking to you.

You see, as a love fairy, it's my job to help poor gals like you out with the ladies.
It's just...what I do. I don't like to brag, but I'll have you know I have a very impressive track record.
All of my previous clients are...basically walking babe magnets now.
You though...ahem...let's just say you will be my greatest accomplishment yet.

Alright, I'll try to make this quick. This is Mafia. You know the deal.

Your mission is to pop these fine rear end ladies before they can pop you.
You get to pick one hunie per evening to pop.
And let's be real af aight girl? Your pop is a juggerpop. Goes right through.
These girls have no idea you're here and have no idea you're - heh - coming.

You feelin' me? You're like some kind of serial... popper. Why you smilin'? Listen to me when I'm talking to you.

These bitches are straight WHACK, though. Each of them has one other bitch they are tight as hell with, and real talk, it might be to your advantage to identify the pairs. Divide and conquer, fam. I'd show you what their PMs looked like but I ain't about to disrobe 'em for you.

Now, get out there and pop some broads!
I said, get out there and p... wait.. me first? Oh poo poo, oh poo poo oh poo poo oh gently caress

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

Hahaha wait what the gently caress?

:sympathy:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh well at least I got to gently caress with Max's head some more

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Uh huh.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm still super lost here but want to wait until everything is revealed lol

Max
Nov 30, 2002

MMT what the gently caress.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Your pinky swear is garbage.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Max posted:

Your pinky swear is garbage.

Only in games where (I think I) am playing an evildoer!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
BUT FIRST, A BRIEF INTERLUDE!

Hi there everyone! I'm Podima, and this is my Let's Play of Huniepop, the best game EVAR.

Let's get started, why don't we? But why would I want to talk to my Steam friends when I have all these lovely ladies to woo! (that's a joke, I have no friends.)

Just uhh ignore that other file over there that I spent far too much time on. Let's start a new game!

oh poo poo we're off to a good start

Check out my MAD SKILLS here, c'mon.

wait what

uh you know what i'm just gonna call this one right here

Tune in next time for more wooing of these sweet hunies! Bye, everyone!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh gently caress please end this.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
On night 1, Asiina/MMT and Max decided to kill Podima, eliminating the first team.

On night 2, a combination of Bif/Somber and Asiina/MMT killed Mithross, with Mithross/Sandwolf and Max killing Asiina.

On night 3, Max and MMT killed Hal.

On night 4, in front of gods and men, MMT joined Max in killing Bifauxnen, leaving us with these three.

With Somber popped, yandere-chan finally gets to be alone with her s-... sen...pai... this is loving weird but the "insufferable weaboo" ends up being the senpai. Go figure.

Suki, as played by Murmur Twin has earned 7 points and takes the title of "Best Girl" among the hunies.

Which is lovely, because the true winner is of course, yandere-chan, as played by Max.

GOOD END
[#serialkillervictory]

yandere!Huniepopfia Doc

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The fact that peramene made my mason partner Beli and not me is a disgrace, I tell you what.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
huh

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
tl;dr - I hope everyone enjoyed townless mafia. <3

The "masonries" were scumteams and you can see all the scumdocs (as well as The Rules) in the doc above.

Thanks for the pops, homies!

i hope you'll join me for my next bitch game, death note mafia, which'll wait until at least Shine IV is done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

lol i thought everyone being a mason pair while i was the only scum would lead to a mass claim and end me.

• Locked thread