Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Anybody have any Tuesday Rewards Stitchfix codes they aren't using? Happy to trade for the $4 Planet of the Apes ticket or the coupon for terrible pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Ya I'll send you mine

Anyone is welcome to my ticket :shrug:

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

ASK ME ABOUT BEING A GROWNUP WHO FUCKS A REAL DOLL
I would love ur ticket.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Anybody have any Tuesday Rewards Stitchfix codes they aren't using? Happy to trade for the $4 Planet of the Apes ticket or the coupon for terrible pizza

Ask and ye shall receive.

TCM47RVCE6

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

GoldfishStew posted:

I would love ur ticket.

You don't have PMs. Post your email then edit it out or something so I can send you a screen shot

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

I fuk dolls lol

GoldfishStew fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jul 12, 2017

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Silly Burrito posted:

Ask and ye shall receive.

TCM47RVCE6

Thank you!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sent

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Hey i know we joke around a lot on here at something awful but sincerely thanks a lot.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:tipshat:

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I don't give a poo poo about Planet of the Apes so here's my code too: 8XTRXVTQ9

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

My friend was really bummed I got a $4 ticket to the movie & wants to go with me, so if anyone has an extra code they aren't using and wants to PM it to me I know he'd be a happy friend

I'd give him mine but I want to go :v:

datajosh
May 3, 2002

I had the realization these aren't my problem!

Quidthulhu posted:

My friend was really bummed I got a $4 ticket to the movie & wants to go with me, so if anyone has an extra code they aren't using and wants to PM it to me I know he'd be a happy friend

I'd give him mine but I want to go :v:
I certainly don't need it so I'll send you mine

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
LM5D363KW

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

datajosh posted:

I certainly don't need it so I'll send you mine

You're the best! Thank you!

rngd in the womb
Oct 13, 2009

Yam Slacker
Planet of the Apes code: 5BL4K9TGD, first to claim this gets it

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Oh tmobile promotions site.

After 3 months I didn't get 2 of my line port in credits but the promotions site says everything is good. Managed to finally get a hold of someone in the promotions department and they both were denied with no notes even though the promotions site says it's approved. :psyduck:

edit: lol they can only do a bill credit because the offer expired

Maneki Neko fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jul 18, 2017

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
If anyone is uninterested in their Disney Story Central codes you could email it to me at astro7x [at] gmail [dot] com. My kid loves that app so it would get some good use!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Astro7x posted:

If anyone is uninterested in their Disney Story Central codes you could email it to me at astro7x [at] gmail [dot] com. My kid loves that app so it would get some good use!

👍

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Thanks for the codes everyone, I managed to get all the eBooks I was interested in! :)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Anyone else want mine

Robin357Lazarus
Jul 5, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Anyone else want mine

Disney Story Central code? I'll take it, my daughter loves this app.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Sent pm

r0ck0
Sep 12, 2004
r0ck0s p0zt m0d3rn lyf
Is it normal for a nexus 6p on tmobile to drop to H when getting a call? My wife says it used to stay on LTE when she got a call and now its dropping to H.

Robin357Lazarus
Jul 5, 2008

Thanks to you and bug chaser chaser for the codes!

BoyBlunder
Sep 17, 2008

r0ck0 posted:

Is it normal for a nexus 6p on tmobile to drop to H when getting a call? My wife says it used to stay on LTE when she got a call and now its dropping to H.

My iPhone does this (drops to 4G from LTE)

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Does anyone ever get LTE coverage according to their phone but data just flat out doesn't work? There's a few towers in my area that seem to have this issue and it's aggravating.

inklesspen
Oct 17, 2007

Here I am coming, with the good news of me, and you hate it. You can think only of the bell and how much I have it, and you are never the goose. I will run around with my bell as much as I want and you will make despair.
Buglord
This is the case in my parking garage. It's more annoying than when your phone is connected to wifi but not able to actually load things through the wifi because you're too far away.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

inklesspen posted:

This is the case in my parking garage. It's more annoying than when your phone is connected to wifi but not able to actually load things through the wifi because you're too far away.

I loving hate this

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

nerve posted:

I loving hate this

Supposedly 11 fixes this for iOS, but I feel like we were told the same thing for 10.

i like tacos
Mar 26, 2010

Ask me about being a liar who doesn't actually like tacos and is a disagreeable asshole

SeANMcBAY posted:

Does anyone ever get LTE coverage according to their phone but data just flat out doesn't work? There's a few towers in my area that seem to have this issue and it's aggravating.

I get this all the time in random places around my city

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Is the "nerd plan" still a thing? Thinking of getting it.

Czolgosz
Sep 13, 2007
I'll be the Lee Harvey Oswald to your Jack Kennedy.
It looks like the answer is "no, but maybe." This article says the nerd plan is gone as of March, but that you might still be able to get the deal by buying a T Mobile SIM from Walmart and then calling up customer service.

nimper
Jun 19, 2003

livin' in a hopium den
Suck it, millennials!

quote:

https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/unlimited-55.htm
With T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+, it’s just $50 for the first line of T-Mobile ONE and $10 for your second line with unlimited everything after $5 per line Autopay discount. Taxes & fees included.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
New customers only. :sigh:

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
It says existing customers can call and get on the plan.

T-Mobile posted:

Current eligible customers can get T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ by calling 1.800.TMOBILE, going to https://www.t-mobile.com or visiting a local retail store.

isndl
May 2, 2012
Ah, missed that part. Can't find any details on whether having a senior on one line is sufficient or if they have to be the primary account holder, I'm guessing the latter?

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
Thanks! Will win brownie points with my in-laws on this one.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

isndl posted:

Ah, missed that part. Can't find any details on whether having a senior on one line is sufficient or if they have to be the primary account holder, I'm guessing the latter?
I know sometimes I get lazy, but seriously?

T-mobile.com
Click plans
See 55+ plan
Click Get the Details
Scroll and notice an inch and a half high “Got Questions?” banner with your question listed in bold underneath.

(Your guess is correct, but *only* the primary gets an age check)

Also if it comes up, the plan is limited to two lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
Well excuse me for not finding the full plan details on mobile, I scanned through the press release twice more before my second question and clicking the 'see full terms' on the linked page didn't tell me anything. Next time I'll research it on my desktop so I can see the whole page.