Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

your friend a dog posted:

Which part of its wrong? Where his followers kill you for making a picture of him? Murdering thousamds of people? Marrying a little kid? Oh wait :iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dont let me stop goons from defending pedophile warlords so long as theyre brown :allears:

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

RagnarokAngel posted:

Pretty sure that one is actual alt right propaganda :(

Just a shitpost and not to be taken seriously

also lol at goons getting worked up

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

This doesn't really work. The Chad comics are funny because of how ridiculous Chad's attributes are. This one is just "Chad is Jesus. Praise Him. :)"

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

The Moon Monster posted:

This doesn't really work. The Chad comics are funny because of how ridiculous Chad's attributes are. This one is just "Chad is Jesus. Praise Him. :)"

lol what a virgin cuck

Intrinsic Field Marshal has a new favorite as of 21:37 on Aug 8, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Trebek posted:

I'm a bit amazed that Doom was only 3mbs. That's like a decent sized gif.

It's hard to find a device with a screen that isn't capable of running Doom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlxfWQ8EQZU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD0L46y3IqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxIGuMif1Nk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsN2JIRGHAo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOPZrVsCEHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJu997jwBcA

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

http://i.imgur.com/V3vk51H.gifv

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RagnarokAngel posted:

Pretty sure that one is actual alt right propaganda :(

All of them are. All memes.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

What the Virgin and the Chads have in common is that they're both getting sixers if they don't knock it off and move on.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Which part of its wrong? Where his followers kill you for making a picture of him

Someone needs to read up on Iconoclasm.

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING

EmmyOk posted:

What the Virgin and the Chads have in common is that they're both getting sixers if they don't knock it off and move on.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I'm not one to complain about imgur titles but it's "*woop woop* dats da sound of da police.... *woop woop*" not that bad title

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Cross posting from the greatest thread in SA, the Christianity thread:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The only thing about this that makes me sad is that within 10-20 years we might run out of novel things to put DOOM on, as 3Mb and the architecture to run the game become even more and more child's play. Maybe there'll be one crazy crew out there who like, fixes up millions of abacuses or spends 5 years straight in Minecraft, but it won't be like it is now.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRMpNA86e8Q

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

The only thing about this that makes me sad is that within 10-20 years we might run out of novel things to put DOOM on, as 3Mb and the architecture to run the game become even more and more child's play. Maybe there'll be one crazy crew out there who like, fixes up millions of abacuses or spends 5 years straight in Minecraft, but it won't be like it is now.

They'll figure out how to play Doom on their teleporters but it'll open up an actual portal to hell.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

TontoCorazon posted:

They'll figure out how to play Doom on their teleporters but it'll open up an actual portal to hell.

Joke'll be on the demons though, the human race will have been training for centuries for just that eventuality.

:black101:

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

Bombadilillo posted:

Don't remember the name. But I've been there. First thing I thought of too.

Terrible picture

Boccalone

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Brewmaster posted:

Kinda late to the weird meat discussion, but there's a place in the Embarcadero in San Fran that will sell you a paper cup full of meat for like $3.
There are a couple places in La Boqueria in Barcelona, too. There's little better to spend 4 euros on than a cup of jamón ibérico.

(not my photo)

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

mind the walrus posted:

Click​ here to see how scientists stored and played Doom on human DNA using this one weird biohack

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I prefer the roguelike adaptation, DoomRNA

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Dont let me stop goons from defending pedophile warlords so long as theyre brown :allears:

When did PCOS Bill get a name change?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jamesman posted:

When did PCOS Bill get a name change?

EmmyOk posted:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Has science gone too far?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If it's any consolation at least like 25% of those animals--the really big cats at least--are sterile.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thanks for this this of potential baby names, I'll have to use it for my second one because Bradlyn (pronounced ah-lin) has already been christened :love:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

Thanks for this this of potential baby names, I'll have to use it for my second one because Bradlyn (pronounced ah-lin) has already been christened :love:

I don't get it. :saddowns:

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

That "geep" is just a jacob sheep.

And the beefalo is just a picture of a bison. Plus it doesn't even mention cattalo.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Is that liger obese or do they all look like that

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Randaconda posted:

I don't get it. :saddowns:

You could totally add Jaglion, Tigron, and Cama to this list.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Zonkey sounds like a hybrid slur all on its own.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I think that's what Bowie called his other son

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Is that liger obese or do they all look like that

Ligers tend to be large, but that is definitely fat.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Kwyndig posted:

Ligers tend to be large, but that is definitely fat.

Also bred for their skills in magic. Though Napoleon totally drew a Tigon.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Those are fakes ligers look nothing like that. Where are the talons and magical powers?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

We need to get Napoleon in-touch with these Zoologists and Pokemon Breeders so we can finally get Chimeras going:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

This sentence is completely nonsensical, I want my money back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

All that scrolling and no dickbutt payoff? :mad: