Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Coffee Mugshot posted:

Timado's analysis is godlike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ojetor
Aug 4, 2010

Return of the Sensei

IncendiaC posted:

I'm glad they didn't do some stupidly long, blatant shill buildup on the main stage for the Artifact reveal. They kept it under ~3 minutes during panel filler so it was more of a "oh yeah and this is a dota-related thing valve is doing"

considering all they had to show was a 20 second video with some spinning CGI gems and a logo, they probably couldn't have filled enough time for a full segment

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

mikeraskol posted:

It's slightly shilly but its not like they introduced some random game. It's a Dota card game.

Just say "A new Dota related game" instead of "A new Valve game". Anything but HL3 is a disappointment when you say the latter.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
A sad day when EG have to ban void

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.
HOLOGRAMS!

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

schmitty9800 posted:

Just say "A new Dota related game" instead of "A new Valve game". Anything but HL3 is a disappointment when you say the latter.

Fair

Also, Timado owns

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
PL. EG must lose

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

As bad as Lumi was, he's not Tobi and for that I thank him

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
I used to think universe was the only cool player on eg, but now I realize it's because I've never actually heard anything he has had to say, or heard him speak.

the guy is a black hole of charisma

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The WW pick is because they know Empire is going to pick some mega hard melee carry

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

schmitty9800 posted:

Valve treats their HL series like technical showcases. There needs to be a pretty decent bump in some tech that they can get in front of before we'll see HL3.

DoctorJones
Apr 28, 2003

Fortune and Glory.
PL into earth shaker, why?

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

This looks like a sad game to play PL in.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The WW pick is because they know Empire is going to pick some mega hard melee carry

Yeah, but who knows if crit will show up and not be caught out of position 5 seconds before every fight.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Martian Manfucker posted:

I used to think universe was the only cool player on eg, but now I realize it's because I've never actually heard anything he has had to say, or heard him speak.

take that back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrm2V8ZUCs

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I feel like this PL wont work if RTZ is on it, sumail is better at the hero, and PL is really good as a mid

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

arteezy getting eliminated is always hilarious but OTOH i want a strong EG in as a bulwark against the yellow peril

thread, tell me how to feel

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Universe is cool but I still want EG to lose. Go empire woooooo!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Martian Manfucker posted:

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

suuuumail voker

Knowlue
Nov 11, 2012

I could eat a sea cucumber
Bleed blue bitches

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Sphyre posted:

arteezy getting eliminated is always hilarious but OTOH i want a strong EG in as a bulwark against the yellow peril

feel less racist

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I will never not be excited for invoker

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

schmitty9800 posted:

Anything but HL3 is a disappointment when you say the latter.

Or L4D3. Or Portal.

Real talk, it's been a long time and a lot of people don't care about Half-Life anymore. Many gamers were small children when HL2 came out, and having fond memories for HL1 is like a guaranteed Old Man Card if you're the age of the average esports player.

I love HL but 19 year olds don't care about HL3.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Sphyre posted:

BLEED BLUE BISH

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

Sphyre posted:

i think you nailed it

(i like rtz tho)

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
I made super good dinner after puppey got dumpstered, what happened with cards????

e: oh haha well it's nothing yet

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Majuju posted:

I made super good dinner after puppey got dumpstered, what happened with cards????

there will be cards at some point. that is all

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Craptacular! posted:

Real talk, it's been a long time and a lot of people don't care about Half-Life anymore. Many gamers were small children when HL2 came out, and having fond memories for HL1 is like a guaranteed Old Man Card if you're the age of the average esports player.

you really do have the worst opinions

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Coffee Mugshot posted:

Timado's analysis is godlike

what'd Timado say?

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

funmanguy posted:

feel less racist

no

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Let's loving GO EG

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Sphyre posted:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

fair

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

MURICA

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
My heart is with EG but my items are with Empire!

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

2ez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
oh sweet we've hit a new record for the chant

• Locked thread