Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

dpack_1 posted:

:vincefallingbackoffchair:

:vince:

Powaqoatse posted:

:monoclepoppingfromeyesmiley:

:monocle:

You're welcome! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
:rollingonfloorlaughingoutloudmyassoff:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
:fart:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

I don't know, I still hate "Being There." I guess I'm not there yet.

Strangelove is loving hysterical, which is amazing because it's drier than a nun's bible.

"Being There" loving sucks rear end and it's the weakest poo poo pseudo-critique ever made. thank you.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Pick posted:

"Being There" loving sucks rear end and it's the weakest poo poo pseudo-critique ever made. thank you.

gently caress you being there is a great movie

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Shark Sandwich posted:

gently caress you being there is a great movie

*looks at you stupidly and mumbles about nasturtiums✝*

✝heh, loving owned :smug:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pick posted:

Yeah I just looked up the plot summary on Wikipedia and remembered the part where Sellers leaving his master's estate for the first time are slow, dreary shots of him moving across a courtyard and onto dull city streets accompanied by what can only be described as a Cantina Band-backed version of Also Sprach Zarathursta. It's like the movie Network got into a teleporter accident with a lobotmized version of "In the Loop." Nope, back to Pink Panther and bawdy 60s camp thank you.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

mind the walrus posted:

Yeah I just looked up the plot summary on Wikipedia and remembered the part where Sellers leaving his master's estate for the first time are slow, dreary shots of him moving across a courtyard and onto dull city streets accompanied by what can only be described as a Cantina Band-backed version of Also Sprach Zarathursta. It's like the movie Network got into a teleporter accident with a lobotmized version of "In the Loop." Nope, back to Pink Panther and bawdy 60s camp thank you.

Its a funny ten min sketch with a good ending strrrreeeettttcchheddd into a seemingly endless dronefest movie with ten min of funny bits and a good ending.

sebmojo has a new favorite as of 05:41 on Aug 9, 2017

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

NewFatMike posted:

You might want to get to a mechanic, your tires shouldn't be that bald.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:vince:

:monocle:

You're welcome! :)

:thejoke: ;)

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Kennel posted:

Germans are really tough on cultural appropriation.

Masked Pumpkin
May 10, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

This is extremely offensive. Using corn as a sex toy? Southerners have more pride than that. Why do you think they have so many dogs and such on the farm? They're a proud, practical people, if not morally adept.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
I already laughed at "iconic SA pastry" because I knew exactly what was coming :allears:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Being There is a good book.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

:drat:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Nordick posted:

I already laughed at "iconic SA pastry" because I knew exactly what was coming :allears:

:tipshat:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Pick posted:

Pick bad so what

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

gently caress you Network is a good movie

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
re: Buddy Holly

Tree Goat posted:

if you gave me a choice between "dying in a plane crash" or "living in lubbock," i'd smash that flight stick down so hard they'd think i was doing a 9/11 against the mole people

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

cock hero flux posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

cock hero flux posted:

This is a good forums quote.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
If I had to choose a single word to describe it, it would be 'prescient'.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Zudgemud posted:

Does anyone know if that Bright movie with Will Smith, orcs and elves is based on some existing franchise? I can't find that it is. And in this age of superhero rehashes and book adaptations it just look so odd to toss that much money, fame and skill into what I have always assumed to be an unpopular nerd genre, and then just make up your universe whole cloth. I'm personally kinda stoked though. :v:

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

It's not explicitly based on anything, but it rips off Shadowrun super hard and I saw a bit of the old Artemis Fowl YA books in there too. More specifically for why it exists, Max Landis has about a thousand times more clout than he reasonably should.

Lurdiak posted:

Is he still coasting off Chronicle or what? I feel like he really shouldn't still be getting this much work considering how his last few projects did.

X-Ray Pecs posted:

He's coasting off being the son of one of the most acclaimed comedy directors of the 1980s.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Talk about a helicopter parent lol lol lol *does the running man*

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Like Vic Morrow, these jokes will never grow old.

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Man, you're really on the skids

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jose posted:

comey getting himself fired by getting trump elected is a lol

lilljonas posted:

Hoist by his own retard

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Pookah posted:

Poor ol' Howard, thought of that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes, and died.

:(

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Whiz Palace posted:

re: Buddy Holly

:laffo:

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Oscar Wild posted:

At least with a wet fart there's a surprise ending that makes sense.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

cock hero flux posted:

yeah Network oooowns

Kurieg posted:

Someone bought a used car and found that in the glovebox.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Mooooommm I'm 31 I can drive the Honda when I want

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Pick posted:

Crazy person's note

Huh, I didn't know you could print emoticons

EDIT: emojis? What's the difference anyway.

Also, get off my lawn!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

They're just little pictures dude you've been able to print pictures as long as there's been printers

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This is one of those situations where it's less creepy if that's a weird sexual thing.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
The only way that is in anyway less creepy is if it's fake, all other possibilities are max creepy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Ewwey"

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Twitch posted:

This is one of those situations where it's less creepy if that's a weird sexual thing.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

i am struggling to decipher the context of "Ewwey"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

theflyingorc posted:

i am struggling to decipher the context of "Ewwey"

There are many things which are eww. This one isn't the ewwiest but it's pretty ewwey. It has moderate ewwness.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ex's is my guess. Well, either that or they are the Ewwey Brothers and they write genre fiction that she is absolutely sick of hearing about.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
I don't want to yuck a findom's yum, but having emoji and a rotated =) in the same document, I cannot abide.

vvvvvv You can AirPrint (or w/e/) from iOS Notes.app, I guess?

Kenny Logins has a new favorite as of 16:42 on Aug 10, 2017

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

purple death ray posted:

They're just little pictures dude you've been able to print pictures as long as there's been printers

I know, but do you copy/paste them in word or whatever? And why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Crazy girls use Apple products so the maker of that probably used whatever the mac equivalent of word is, where you can insert smileys directly from a drop-down menu or something. IDK, but those are definitely mac/iPhone smileys.