Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Oh hey my team is doin good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poo poo put Roberson back up to 32 taking from Meeks please. I will do no more lineup changes.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Is this the first time in the history of the association that the knicks have a week with a winning record?!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
My elite free thowers are carrying me to the top where I belong

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Kings dumpstered the trash rear end Sixers and ran over the teenage Nets. I really wish they could take the next step up against good teams though.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

this is garbage bullshit for assholes

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Default my minutes btw.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Update's gonna be a day late, not going to be back until pretty late tonight and I'm just going to want to sleep. I have tomorrow off though so I'll post it during the day

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

Is this the first time in the history of the association that the knicks have a week with a winning record?!

It is. I smell a turnaround

DeimosRising posted:

Default my minutes btw.

You got it

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Cool Buff Man posted:

Update's gonna be a day late, not going to be back until pretty late tonight and I'm just going to want to sleep. I have tomorrow off though so I'll post it during the day

It is. I smell a turnaround

You got it

I figure the game probably has a dramatically different opinion of my backups than I do because I'm sure it doesn't watch the d league so to speak

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Please let the Mavs have a good week, commish

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Why aren't my Nets tanking who's out there putting up positive minutes we have a euro to take at #1

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

Why aren't my Nets tanking who's out there putting up positive minutes we have a euro to take at #1

You haven't given me a tank worthy lineup / minutes break down yet

Your team is basically giving most of the minutes to all of its best players

You control their destiny

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Can I see clippers stats? Please and godbless

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

WEEK SEVEN of the NBA SEASON! Nobody got injured beyond a bump and bruise this week!

Day 41

Day 42

Day 43

Day 44

Day 45

Day 46

Day 47

No significant injuries this week!

Cool Buff Man fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Aug 8, 2017

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Paul Zuvella posted:

Can I see clippers stats? Please and godbless

Top ten clippers scorers

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
MAH TEAM IS SLIPPING cbm may I see the stats and minutes breakdown of the okc thunder

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

MAH TEAM IS SLIPPING cbm may I see the stats and minutes breakdown of the okc thunder

When I get around to it in a day or so, sure, I'm going to bed early tonight though so I can't do it right now

Cool Buff Man fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 8, 2017

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Look at young Terrance Ferguson blowing up
We're going to turn this thing around with ny knicks spirit

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dejan Bimble posted:

Look at young Terrance Ferguson blowing up
We're going to turn this thing around with ny knicks spirit

I already simmed the next week since I'm pressed for time this week and you are going to be shocked at the results

Oh and I forgot that I took a bunch of pictures of some saucy rumors for all of you GMs

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Two wins!

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I got back on the computer even though I shouldn't have so Metapod here are your minutes, if you want changes let me know and I'll get them in before my next sim session

Conley 32
Smith 28
Hill 28
Patterson 28
Lopez 30
Beasley 18
Nene 18
Zeller 18
Mitchell 14
Collison 10
Bogdanovic 10
Jones 6

and your top 10 scorers are

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
still can't believe you assholes voted the pistons over wizards in the voting version of this game. yeah I'm salty, my team is loving sick.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Brogeoisie posted:

still can't believe you assholes voted the pistons over wizards in the voting version of this game. yeah I'm salty, my team is loving sick.

speaking of...can I see how exactly the wolves beat the pistons by 30 points on the back end of a b2b?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cool Buff Man posted:

I got back on the computer even though I shouldn't have so Metapod here are your minutes, if you want changes let me know and I'll get them in before my next sim session

Please give Collisons minutes to casspi, Bogdan minutes to abrines, and take 5 Minutes From Nene and give them to Zeller

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The Kings lost to the trash rear end Knicks, Mavericks, and Jazz...

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

lol John Wall 47% from 3 on the season. I'm pretty sure this is LESS realistic than regular 2k

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Metapod posted:

Please give Collisons minutes to casspi, Bogdan minutes to abrines, and take 5 Minutes From Nene and give them to Zeller

You got it, I'll do that and do the other requests before I do the next sim

DeimosRising posted:

lol John Wall 47% from 3 on the season. I'm pretty sure this is LESS realistic than regular 2k

It's goofy but usually there are way weirder things that happen. There are going to be a few freak seasons no matter what because of the Flawless Simulation Engine of NBA 2k13

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

what the gently caress happened, why is Jeff Teague no longer in the top assists per game list?

Also, I'm glad that my team had a good week, and I hope it continues into the future.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Cool Buff Man posted:

You got it, I'll do that and do the other requests before I do the next sim

It's goofy but usually there are way weirder things that happen. There are going to be a few freak seasons no matter what because of the Flawless Simulation Engine of NBA 2k13

I'm not complaining I really do think that's funny

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I didn't load anyone else's team but I ran a sim of my roster in 2k16 and the Kings went 17-65 welp

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Why aren't the Pelicans better?

Also, hat tip (so far) to all of us who voted for the underdog Blazers in the playoff poll.

Lastly, do you mind showing what De'Aaron Fox is up to?

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Cool Buff Man posted:

You haven't given me a tank worthy lineup / minutes break down yet

Your team is basically giving most of the minutes to all of its best players

You control their destiny

I want everyone to get a chance to play their way onto the team but I don't want to put anyone out there for more than 34 minutes or whatever is the max to prevent injuries how do I set that

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

EvanTH posted:

I want everyone to get a chance to play their way onto the team but I don't want to put anyone out there for more than 34 minutes or whatever is the max to prevent injuries how do I set that

I'll handle it for you before the next sim/update (tomorrow)

I'll get the requests for stats then too

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Kudos to Cole Aldrich for filling Russ with all this fire. Clearly the best teammate in the league. NOW they'll learn to stop laughing at my GMing
secondary kudos to Russ, he's doing pretty good.

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Brogeoisie posted:

it's a fluke, get over yourself (also Draymond went out, I'll easily admit you have the better team if you take away Dray).

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

alansmithee posted:

it's a fluke, get over yourself (also Draymond went out, I'll easily admit you have the better team if you take away Dray).

yeah but I have kyle singler on my team

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Update is gonna be tomorrow, nerds

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Cool Buff Man posted:

Update is gonna be tomorrow, nerds

Commissioner of a 2013 Video Game Fantasy League: Heh, nerds.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Lockback posted:

Commissioner of a 2013 Video Game Fantasy League: Heh, nerds.

Got a problem geek? This is the coolest thing in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

WEEK EIGHT of the NBA season! Injuries are happening again

Day 48

Day 49

Day 50

Day 51

Day 52