Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
we go now live to the sonic mania launch event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6iALcKTec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Someone call the sonic police on the stream guy.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Evil Eagle posted:

Someone call the sonic police on the stream guy.

omw

edit: new spoiler stream up at a different spot here

edit: new new link here

Ventana fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 10, 2017

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

Blue Lives Matter

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Only one blue life matters

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

KILL THEM ALL SEGA

BORN TO RULE
WORLD IS A MOBIUS
Kill em all 1991
I am egg man
410, 757, 864 530 DEAD SONICS

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Is there any retail version besides the collectors edition? If not they should just activate the game on all platforms, since its not like its competing with physical sales.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
in non-leak news i'm playing that sonic classic heroes thing that was mentioned earlier and am having a good time playing through sonic 1 with my favourite chaotix member, vector

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2

Oxyclean posted:

Is there any retail version besides the collectors edition? If not they should just activate the game on all platforms, since its not like its competing with physical sales.

Wrong, because then I'd get mad that I can't play it now and have to wait for my CE to arrive :mad:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Hey everybody. I know a game to pass the time. Let's all draw and post our own lovely Sonics.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I saved an Android from the drawer of dead phones at work and got Sonic 2 working, it's like I never put it down.

:frogc00l:

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

I FUCK LINEN IN MY SPARE TIME!
Grimey Drawer
BLUE LIVES MATTER

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Shadow Hog posted:

Heads-up, I'm hearing that street date was broken for the CE at some random store,

That's fine I'm sure, any competent digital distribution service will just register it on the account but not download until release date-

quote:

Switch

Never mind then

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Ventana posted:

omw

edit: new spoiler stream up at a different spot here

edit: new new link here

TJ Yoshi can't save him forever.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Please stop linking to spoiler streams.

Like seriously, this is a dream two decades in the making, I have a whole afternoon booked off for it with nachos and beer. We're now four days off a really nice experience we can all share in and you will not ruin this for me.

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*
^^^^ Bro, chill

I'm actually surprised the dude got banned from ustream. I've never seen anyone get banned from there and just assumed it was a free for all site. Good on you, ustream.

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:

ProjektorBoy posted:

BLUE LIVES MATTER

keep moving

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

I saw the full list of returning levels.

Nice choices.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ventana posted:

^^^^ Bro, chill

he's right

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Please stop linking to spoiler streams.

Like seriously, this is a dream two decades in the making, I have a whole afternoon booked off for it with nachos and beer. We're now four days off a really nice experience we can all share in and you will not ruin this for me.

this is silly

Just spoil-tag any discussions on the game/levels like we do for literally every other title.

Webbeh fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Aug 11, 2017

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Evil Eagle posted:

he's right

If you don't want to check out spoilers, perhaps don't click on the spoilers or the links inside of them? :shrug:

That said, anyone who cares should just go to Neogaf. The links are gonna play wack-a-mole for every zone until they get to the end of the game

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Detective No. 27 posted:

Hey everybody. I know a game to pass the time. Let's all draw and post our own lovely Sonics.

I've been drawing crappy Sonics for like a decade now, here are some:

...technically :nws: ...maybe??

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

If you want to spoil stuff, please put it in spoiler tags.

SirBukkake
Aug 24, 2006
Idk some black dude
Hello can somebody on this thread help me? I have a severe case of the Sonic Mania and I don't know what to do!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Ventana posted:

^^^^ Bro, chill

Nah, stop posting links.

Ventana posted:

If you don't want to check out spoilers, perhaps don't click on the spoilers or the links inside of them? :shrug:

Nah, stop posting links.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
me with this thread but the trolls get banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6yootst7Jc

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

:fut:

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i also don't want spoilers. Thanks

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

SirBukkake posted:

Hello can somebody on this thread help me? I have a severe case of the Sonic Mania and I don't know what to do!

cool hedgehogs

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

sharrrk posted:

i also don't want spoilers. Thanks

yeah, this

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I used to draw lovely Sonics where I used to work some 4 years ago so yeah let's do it

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I was blasting MJ and getting pumped for some old-school Sonic action today.

FOUR DAYS TO GO

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
well, when trying to disprove some idiot about something, someone linked a screen of leaked mania content. kind of a shame that i know about it but, a lot of our prayers have been answered.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

watching spoilers is like taking a ride in the clothes dryer

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

ArfJason posted:

well, when trying to disprove some idiot about something, someone linked a screen of leaked mania content. kind of a shame that i know about it but, a lot of our prayers have been answered.

gently caress yes, Sonic and Tails kiss???

Trick Question
Apr 9, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Finally, we can play as Sonic's other friend, the president of the United States.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Pigbuster posted:

gently caress yes, Sonic and Tails kiss???

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Those of you wanting to not see spoilers: block @Isham_102 on twitter. They're posting the easily shareable content.

Also @MarkM447

Though if you're using the GGautoblock they might already be blocked

Dehry fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Aug 11, 2017

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

gently caress you, worm Sonic. gently caress you and your LIES!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Dehry posted:

Those of you wanting to not see spoilers: block @Isham_102 on twitter. They're posting the easily shareable content.

Also @MarkM447

Though if you're using the GGautoblock they might already be blocked

Honestly, if you ever care about spoilers about anything, don't use twitter. People can never contain themselves there