Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Except for the people who killed me. Those guys were assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Meanwhile, Max thought "No more Asiina please."

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Meanwhile, Max thought "No more Asiina please."

:(

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I didn't budge on mmt because I assumed you were an unkillable sk and mmt was town, so if I moved to her you would just nk me and win solo.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
In my doc, I posted d2 "I wonder if there's multiple scum teams with a hosed up priority system"

Also

"My PM doesn't actually give an alignment, it just says this is Scumdoc, which is literally it's title"

Then you all killed me.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
ps if ya'll haven't noticed the icon it was chosen on purpose so please look

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Good job Max and Pera!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What a game, grats to the winners.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My chatlog is me bitching that I don't get a fakeclaim as Audrey because Pod called me out on it and obviously it's a scum character and this is bullshit and going to screw me over eventually!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
picture your girlfriend constantly telling you your waifu is scum and not being able to say a god drat thing about it

because that's my goddamn life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:mrgw:

• Locked thread