Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
What should i get? Appy, two mains whatevers good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yea

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress yeH

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Aww yizss

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

too small to read order a bunch of spanakopita imo

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

A gyro, stuffed grape leaves, fries with tzatziki sauce for dipping, and baclava is a great artery clogger.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mind the walrus posted:

A gyro, stuffed grape leaves, fries with tzatziki sauce for dipping, and baclava is a great artery clogger.

Chicken or lamb

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lamb always

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.

moose face posted:

Chicken or lamb

Chicken?! :ughh:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Get garlic dip

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
I was just at a farmers market, new stall there today, serving up greek food. Bought some spanokopitas to bring home. They had a weird poster there of a blonde chick eating a taco with jizz on it in front of the Parthenon, though. She was smiling.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
is that 15 dollars for a loving gyro

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just get the lamb shoulder why you need 2 mains? :shrug:

Mf mousaka sounds good tho. :munch:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

ArbitraryC posted:

is that 15 dollars for a loving gyro

Clearly at the wrong restaurant. OP go find a food cart or hole in the wall Greek place.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
Does it chafe anyone elses poo poo when you order Greek food from a Greek owned place, ask for a gyro and they pronounce it "zhai-roh" instead of "year-oh"? I didn't spend 2 years as a short order cook with a bunch of people from Thessaloniki to have to slaughter your language.

The Greeks would be all talking Greek and the other dude from the USA that worked there was like "man, I think they're talking about us". And then some chick got hired, who I think was Kurdish (insanely hot body, looked like Geddy Lee in the face, though) spoke Greek and told me that the other guys were just pigs that made a lot of crude jokes about women, including her, who they were talking about planting a palm tree in her pussy so they could gently caress her rear end in the shade. They didn't know she was like super fluent. I don't know if she ever made it clear. She would bend over to the steam table and catching me looking at her rear end and tits and she'd smile a little.

New Years Eve and I plastered Geddy with my sack tzatziki. She got me smoked up on hash and talked about the end of the world and devil worship while taking a break to do lines of blow off my dong. Well that's Amore so they say.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
get the mousaka

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
get the first thing that looks good, in reasonable portions. then go back next week.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

get the foot long falafal sub

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You posted the same picture twice you gibbon.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Piss fed baby clam dicks guaranteed to make you cum

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

And don't ever type "appy" again.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I'm the 20 dollar grilled chicken breast seasoned extensively with lemon, oregano, and olive oil.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tiny gargantuan whale microscopic whale vaginas begging for tartar sauce. Take out is only $.50 extra.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
Seriously OP are you eating in a tourist trap.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've never really understood how a place could charge you MORE for take out than dine in or delivery.
That never really made sense to me.
I'm driving to you to come get the food that you made for me for me to eat and now I should pay more to eat it because you don't have to pay anyone to do anything about it. ...hmm.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Get a half dozen dolmades and take them into the bathroom and insert them delicately into your anus.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

scrubs season six posted:

Get a half dozen dolmades and take them into the bathroom and insert them delicately into your anus.

I'm here at a walmart deli now what

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
just a dallop of garlic yogurt

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

Seriously OP are you eating in a tourist trap.

Restaurants in Canada are more expensive and OP lives in an expensive city

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm making GBS threads and pissing all over this poster of what tzatziki should look like why won't anyone eat here

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
OP is this poster anywhere in the restaurant? If not then get out.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

its all nice on rice posted:

Grandma from the 80's sign says "Bread pan" and her meat biscuit is about to prolapse.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

its all nice on rice posted:

Gyro chicks rock! :megadeath:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
pro tip for greek food. buy some chicken, put it in a bag with dried oregano salt lemon peper and oil for a day. cook the chicken. bam greek food.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
other greek food protips,

put a few fries on your gyro pita. trust.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
you can make saganiki yourself at home easily and cheaply with kefkaloteri chese and remy martin brandy. no more being at a restaurant and needing to share that insanely delicious poo poo with like 4 other ppl. have it all to yourself then make another

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
if you are ordering a greek wrap takeout or delivery, make sure to ask for the toppings on the side. this keeps it from getting soggy and you almost always have some extra tziatziki tomatoes and onion that you can use for whatever!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
make sure to ask when they made the baklava

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
if the gyros ain't on a spit, you must acquit! I mean, don't eat it.

• Locked thread