Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

beep by grandpa posted:

I mean like do they know each other and have bad blood over anything personal or is it just childish loving "I don't like what I've heard you say so I will be aggro as gently caress in the face of your good natured handshake"

anthony literally beats up teenage girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

It's weird to expect Anthony Cumia to be treated with any kind of respect by a public figure.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stefan Prodan posted:

anthony literally beats up teenage girls
I'm surprised Jon Stewart would bother to know that though

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

I mean like do they know each other and have bad blood over anything personal or is it just childish loving "I don't like what I've heard you say so I will be aggro as gently caress in the face of your good natured handshake"

according to anthony when he told the story on j&s stewart said "i'm not shaking your loving hand, you talk poo poo about me". so its a personal thing

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
so im on line at the bank...

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

I'm surprised Jon Stewart would bother to know that though

I mean fair enough, he may have just had the appropriate response basically by accident

he may have overreacted into the correct response

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

beep by grandpa posted:

Pretty sure it's over the Anthony Weiner stuff. Jon Stewart is (or at least was) close friends with the guy. They used to be roommates back in the day. O&A putting out the dick pics of Weiner was more or less the downfall of the guy so I'm guessing he'd have the same reaction to Opie too.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

An Enormous Boner fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Aug 12, 2017

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Law Cheetah posted:

according to anthony when he told the story on j&s stewart said "i'm not shaking your loving hand, you talk poo poo about me". so its a personal thing
That would actually make sense, O&A's audience is historically notorious for going to snitch to anyone they insulted and Anthony was definitely not a fan of Jon pushing the left for years. Though I'm sure he also respected Jon for being loving funny that's not going to come across when some idiot pests give Jon a twitter storm

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The first time I ever heard O&A, Jon Stewart was the guest way back in the day on WNEW, so he knows who the boys are. That being said I could tell he didn't like their type of humor, though he was a gracious guest.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hard to believe ole pissy eyes can't handle an altercation with another grown man

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hard to believe ole pissy eyes can't handle an altercation with another grown man

He couldn't handle one with a woman in Times Square, either.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
He couldn't handle one with a 90 lb waif in his own house.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
Anthony has been talking poo poo about jon stewart for years, puts on a smile to shake his hand in public, and then calls him a phony for not reciprocating.

Also, Ant said on J&S that he "genuinely" believes that Stewart is "pro-isis". If I believed someone was pro-isis I probably wouldn't go out of my way to shake their hand.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

JFC posted:

He couldn't handle one with a 90 lb waif in his own house.

Cumia to Stewart: "You're lucky you're not a woman or you'd be in the hospital right now"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Ant was clearly trying to butter him up for an appearance on TACS. Which would never happen in a million years, but would be hilarious because Stewart would murder him in a debate.

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
TEFFT PATTERN made a Jimcy comp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcWZdgAv_Q0

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Niwrad posted:

Pretty sure it's over the Anthony Weiner stuff. Jon Stewart is (or at least was) close friends with the guy. They used to be roommates back in the day. O&A putting out the dick pics of Weiner was more or less the downfall of the guy so I'm guessing he'd have the same reaction to Opie too.

Anthony met with Weiner not long ago before the kid picture stuff about possibility doing his own show.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

That's a fake twitter right

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Yeah but remember when John Stewart said the same thing! !

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

That's a fake twitter right

Nah I think it's his alt one since his main one got banned.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Not that Twitter ever does anything about hate-speech accounts, but I reported that alt of Ant's and would suggest everyone else here do the same just so that maybe one of our complaints gets through.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

Apoplexy posted:

I reported that alt of Ant's and would suggest everyone else here do the same

You must be a hit at parties

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

80s James Hetfield posted:

Haha, yeah, it must be a hoot to be a 60 year old alcoholic racist who beats his girlfriends

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Ant is really smart. Gets his foot back in the door at Sirius and then starts making fried chicken jokes.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

spudsbuckley posted:

Ant is really smart. Gets his foot back in the door at Sirius and then starts making fried chicken jokes.

Opie's mutant ability is to somehow remain anonymous, even to the point where a presidential contender referencing his show doesn't mention his name. Ant's mutant ability is to fall into situations years after with possibly a brand new lease only to gently caress it up because he's an alcoholic bigot.

Holy poo poo, Ant. I can only imagine what Jimmy is thinking right now looking at this.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Guys, the fried chicken tweet isn't real.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kevyn posted:

Guys, the fried chicken tweet isn't real.

Ok here's a real one does it make you feel better?

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumiaxyz/status/896649504501510144

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS

I mean, it's a stupid rear end tweet by a stupid near 60 year old radio host......but he's not wrong

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Haha, one of the nazis at the rally was named Peter Tefft.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

I mean, it's a stupid rear end tweet by a stupid near 60 year old radio host......but he's not wrong

Whataboutism is a weak deflection, not a substantive argument.

For as smart as people had said he was, that gun knife wielding Nazi apologist has some incredibly reductive thoughts blazing through his mind and on his Twitter.

I seriously think Obama bring elected traumatized him.

Saint Jerome
Sep 14, 2004

I will unite the Jews!

Morter posted:

I seriously think Obama bring elected traumatized him.

Twice. Obama being reelected was the straw the broke the racist's back.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wow U must be a hit at parties!!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

could actually be wrong if you believe that the KKK and Nazis helped set up the prison industrial complex

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i challenge all of you to try to listen to this vid for more than 10 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojItEQvrM9M

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Why are you using 100 year old reddit catchphrases.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wow U must be a hit at parties!!

lol

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Anthony raised the price of his network up to $9 a month. lol

And Artie Lange is going to do a show with him. Guess that explains the price hike. http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/artie-lane-anthony-cumia-new-podcast-artie-anthony-show/

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Aug 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Lovechop posted:

i challenge all of you to try to listen to this vid for more than 10 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojItEQvrM9M

what percent though

• Locked thread