Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoingPostal
Jun 1, 2015

I love Derek Smart
U love Derek Smart
If we didn't love Derek Smart, we'd be lame

My Lovely Horse posted:

I think that was the century egg, actually, but I also vaguely remember him making Dan/Ryan puke with something old.

I know the jelly beans had him and Ryan(?) reaching for the spit bucket frequently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Ice is food for EBT purposes :eng101:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Glazier posted:

96% of "poor" households have a refrigerator, but nothing about ice makers!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Randaconda posted:

lol if the DTs aren't a normal part of your life

just lol

Enrique has my tremors for me.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Having just watched a few of his videos I think he might be poisoning himself on the reg anyway. Dudes got mad alcoholic hand tremors or at least something is going in there. Watching him try to cut open a German WW2 chocolate ration was concerning

I think in that case he was just so excited/nervous. I haven't noticed him trembling like that in other videos.

Dude has a passion for the ration.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Thanks to whoever posted that article about the fruit cake (Lime Tonics?), was an enjoyable read. I grew up in Christchurch, and as school tends to teach you stuff about what's nearest, we learned a lot about Antarctica. The lessons were always pretty interesting and the Antarctic centre was kinda fun when you're a kid.

Anyways, for content have some New Zealand AFP: Paua

Paua is a delicious, meaty shellfish. When you polish up the shell they're quite striking, people make jewellery out of it.

Let's open it up, something that beautiful must have perfect, shiny white mea-

Oh dear. Obviously we should put it through a mincer and make it into patties.

We eat other weird poo poo too - huhu grubs are larvae full of protein, so put it on some bread. There's a bar in Wellington that will give you a shot of horse spunk, cos why not.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Glazier posted:

Yeop, that's the only reason that tidbit is on the package. Sometimes, people need reminded that they aren't restricted to just traditional foodstuffs when choosing what to buy with their SNAP etc. funds.

For instance, did you know that you can buy seeds to plant in your garden or even fruit trees with SNAP funds? Lots of people have no idea.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Yeop, that's the only reason that tidbit is on the package. Sometimes, people need reminded that they aren't restricted to just traditional foodstuffs when choosing what to buy with their SNAP etc. funds.

For instance, did you know that you can buy seeds to plant in your garden or even fruit trees with SNAP funds? Lots of people have no idea.

Probably also to let people know the ice machines are inspected and stuff, since it's food for people.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

What a waste of good abalone! (Though that might be a slightly different species.) I had an abalone steak at a wedding once that almost made me cry, it tasted so good.

Oh, NZ draws on British food culture? You don't say. See earlier in the thread re: my NZ MIL Crock-Potting plain-rear end pork chops.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

el dingo posted:

There's a bar in Wellington that will give you a shot of horse spunk, cos why not.

What the gently caress?

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Isn't horse jizz really expensive or is that only if the horse has valuable genes?

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Jmcrofts posted:

Isn't horse jizz really expensive or is that only if the horse has valuable genes?
i would think that the whole "shove your arm up a horse's rear end" part would incur hazard pay.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

el dingo posted:

Thanks to whoever posted that article about the fruit cake (Lime Tonics?), was an enjoyable read. I grew up in Christchurch, and as school tends to teach you stuff about what's nearest, we learned a lot about Antarctica. The lessons were always pretty interesting and the Antarctic centre was kinda fun when you're a kid.

Anyways, for content have some New Zealand AFP: Paua

Paua is a delicious, meaty shellfish. When you polish up the shell they're quite striking, people make jewellery out of it.

Let's open it up, something that beautiful must have perfect, shiny white mea-

Oh dear. Obviously we should put it through a mincer and make it into patties.

We eat other weird poo poo too - huhu grubs are larvae full of protein, so put it on some bread. There's a bar in Wellington that will give you a shot of horse spunk, cos why not.

I was down to try Paua, and got kinda iffy on the huhu grubs, but you totally lost me on the shot of horse jizz.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Do they mix it with anything or is it just horse cum in a shot glass?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Is that better or worse than milt?

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Picnic Princess posted:

*internal screaming*

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Many questions about the seed of horse. Turns out it was for a food festival - article for your equine smegma here: http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/capital-life/5176745/Women-flock-to-take-horse-semen-shots

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
You realize that cum and smegma are not the same thing, right? ...right? :gonk:

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Jmcrofts posted:

I don't know a single horse that would charge more than about $4.

edit: except Freckles. gently caress you, Freckles.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

that's someone's fetish.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

U must not b doin it right bb :wink:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

lmfao ok I knew eating fish cum was a thing but I didn't know it looks like actual jizz and that people squeeze it out of a fish's d hole/whatever like they're juicing a lemon

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I think Alaska covers bow hunting supplies.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aesop Poprock posted:

lmfao ok I knew eating fish cum was a thing but I didn't know it looks like actual jizz and that people squeeze it out of a fish's d hole/whatever like they're juicing a lemon

eat the fish cummies, Aesop Poprock

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Roro posted:

*who am I to diss a Brie?

how did this not get more love? made me laugh out loud for real, at my work bathroom no less.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Randaconda posted:

eat the fish cummies
__________________________/

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elizabethan Error posted:

__________________________/

you always post my avatar :negative:

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Randaconda posted:

you always post my avatar :negative:
it's lowhanging fruit for avatar punchlines

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elizabethan Error posted:

it's lowhanging fruit for avatar punchlines

you're mean :saddowns:

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Randaconda posted:

you're mean :saddowns:
probably. not that I was fatshaming.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Fresh from my own Facebook:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Somehow the almost-certainly-from-a-packet potatoes offend me more than whatever that meat is supposed to be.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.
It came from the meme thread.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

motoh posted:

Cool now I can't eat food anymore. Good run while it lasted though

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/Michaelscurfie1/status/877425711858020352

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

That horse has seen some poo poo...come out of his penis.

Poor Mr. Flea, thought of his penis and cried.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Fresh from my own Facebook:

why the gently caress are they eating silly putty

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

motoh posted:

might want to see a doctor or a priest