Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

f o r y o u r p l e a s u r e

Hook me up with more music recommendations. You powerful jokemen also have some pretty good ear taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Live action stink lines.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Hook me up with more music recommendations. You powerful jokemen also have some pretty good ear taste.
that was :thejoke: not that i made a thread for it or nothin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZjuaU0jOyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoqsS_DiU_A too! :3:

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
also :vince:

the shock took a minute to sink in

i . . . i am powerful jokemans ?! :regd09:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

Aww, I was too dumb at music to realize that you were making a recommendation and I will deffo be following your thread from now on. Thanks for the recommendation.

T00kus

yobbing in a strange land..
http://i.imgur.com/mGi9Qlo.jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

deep dish peat moss

Drinking piss, but not as a sex thing. Because you like the taste.

byob historian

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Aww, I was too dumb at music to realize that you were making a recommendation and I will deffo be following your thread from now on. Thanks for the recommendation.

i did not make a thread! i posted itt because i am too lazy to post threads! :ohdear:

uh hear go listen to this and forget anything about a thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CYTcQUKTVY

oh wait thats just for sampling . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZJJOh2nVM

holy cow that is bizarrely a propos, good job me! :smugdog:

e: actually i prefer this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv46gcNOFcE it depends on the album for what language imo
europe endless has way better rhythm in english, but most of their stuff sounds more robotic in german

which tickles my robot circuits :allears:

byob historian fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Aug 15, 2017

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

deep dish peat moss posted:

I mean, yeah I guess I could do this in the desert too but it's refreshing regardless

vanisher

lol @ making fun of elephants posts

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

deep dish peat moss posted:

Piss: carbonated and ice cold

ad idea: (drinks from bottle) "ah, that hit the spot" (looks at camera and grins slowly)

e: workshopping this there could be some outdoors type activity probably not water related though idk

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Aug 15, 2017

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DavidAlltheTime

Can there be a pee spot growing on his pants while he says it?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I'm just too hot for a relationship

Every time we cuddle she gets 3rd degree burns

I'm banned from every ice cream parlor so there goes date night

DavidAlltheTime

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Macnult

Ride The Gravitron posted:

at first things were great but now she's always smothering me

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
thread about a circus strongman but instead of lifting a barbell or tearing a phone book in half, he is strong enough to work in retail, take his meds regularly, actually return voicemail messages etc.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

free Trapt CD posted:

thread about a circus strongman but instead of lifting a barbell or tearing a phone book in half, he is strong enough to work in retail, take his meds regularly, actually return voicemail messages etc.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
a dry unfunny boring peer-reviewed journal about the semantics, linguistics and other istics of funny jokes

DavidAlltheTime

Climate change eliminates Winter and our society starts to legitimize beach culture to the point where everyone always wears bathing suits and you can surf to work and every drink has a little umbrella in it.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Climate change eliminates Winter and our society starts to legitimize beach culture to the point where everyone always wears bathing suits and you can surf to work and every drink has a little umbrella in it.

oh god no

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Jedrick posted:

oh god no

climate change eliminates winter, skiers still spend loads of money to go to mountain resorts and get brutally drunk

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A jar of various denominations of coin with all the pennies removed is un-cented

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

A jar of various denominations of coin with all the pennies removed is un-cented

I just.. I... ugh, lol!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
the best looking dude at the stoner noise concert

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Jedrick posted:

the best looking dude at the stoner noise concert

it's the drummer

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

I just.. I... ugh, lol!

I know, I know- to be fair, it was a joke I heard in a dream so I gave it a chance.

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

I know, I know- to be fair, it was a joke I heard in a dream so I gave it a chance.

No no, it was on point! But you know it was worthy of both a groan and a laugh!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

No no, it was on point! But you know it was worthy of both a groan and a laugh!

Thank you for your graugh! :)

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
all the things that can be silent but deadly:
-space
-stalking jungle cats
-carbon monoxide
-

----------------

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

Thank you for your graugh! :)

:eyepop:

byob historian

Jedrick posted:

it's the drummer

what kinda noise act needs a drummer

:vince:

byob historian

got any sevens posted:

all the things that can be silent but deadly:
-space
-stalking jungle cats
-carbon monoxide
-

a .50 caliber bulet thats traveling faster than the speed of sound i suppose

kalel

My wife!

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

death

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
"Phony Below Knees" a support group for people with prosthetic legs

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
child conceived during the eclipse appears to have no soul or empathy, turns out he's just autistic

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
:squirting ranch dressing into my mouth: But now that I switched to Diet Pepsi I have a lot more energy

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I do a lot of my own cooking, i'm very craftly like that. Instead of a store bought cake, let me teach you how to make a cakecano. First bake two ordinary, round sheet cakes. Hollow out the top of one. That's your lava hole where you'll put the filling. Most people put sugar and cream in there but that's so unhealthy. I make a hearty batch of velveeta shells and cheese, then add a bunch of red food coloring to make it "on brand". Fill your magma hole with some cheese lava and put the other cake on top. Poke a hole through the top cake and fill with lava - don't forget to drizzle some down the mountain for effect. Technically you are done, but to really complete the look (and the meal) chop a brocolli into little brocolli trees and stab them into the cakecano. If you want to make it even heartier, add some roasted ham chunks as boulders both to the outside and to the magma chamber. So much fun adn a complete meal too!

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
not going to lie, would eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Jedrick posted:

not going to lie, would eat

:same: but with bacon.