Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Quick tour of an armored BMW

https://imgur.com/a/O5xp9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Spiffness posted:

I just love it so much. Each viewing gets better.

The look on Anime-face He-Man sells it for me. He's not sure what's happening, but he likes it nonetheless.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

My grandmother was cleaning her garage (which has been basically just a storage area since my grandfather passed a few years ago) and came across this. My grandfather was a diesel mechanic from the 60s through to the early 2000s for Cummins, so I'm assuming he had this for novelty's sake. I don't remember him ever mentioning owning a '41 or '42 Chevy of any sort.

Dude Sweet
Jul 26, 2010
Caught the Targa West Tarmac Rally / Classics On The Park in Perth today, put my GT4 into the show and witnessed some good tight racing in the city centre.
I have ~40 short video clips to sort through soon as well.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/jnoLg

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

It's a shame, really. That was such a nice car.

:supaburn:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqRQ4qV9cHk

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Owns.
There's a local cake shop that has one of those fake mini microbuses:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
People insist on overbreeding these poor cars because they're "cute", without thinking of the quality of life they'll have. Adopt an old bus from your local shelter junkyard instead.

Chris Knight posted:

Owns.

I thought that plate said something quite different at first glance.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

KUPKAKKE

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
:perfect:

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DV55mp7TGI

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I'm the helicopter noise from inside the cabin

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I wasn't expecting much but that was a goddamn proclick.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

The Midniter posted:

I wasn't expecting much but that was a goddamn proclick.

This right here. If you're thinking of not clicking, rethink.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
All Car Bros videos are proclicks.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was loving dying at this part

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

All Car Bros videos are proclicks.

never seen this channel before, thanks for sharing!

Guinness
Sep 15, 2004

Not sure what I just watched but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Debated where to post this one, but I figure it's a silly car to begin with so it belongs:

https://imgur.com/gallery/oPx3A

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

car bros are never gonna top this one imho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDGEachjgWE

One off Yamaha FZR1000 based French engine made for some one off supercar called the Jimenez Novia that looks like a kit car

razorscooter fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Aug 15, 2017

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

Debated where to post this one, but I figure it's a silly car to begin with so it belongs:

This rules so fuckin hard :krad:

donut
Feb 4, 2001

I was walking around and I spotted this. I barely noticed it, all the details are so well-done and subtle. Obviously it's a Silvia front-end on a 240SX coupe, but it also has a 5 lug hub conversion, Z32 brakes, and S14 OEM alloy wheels, the net effect being that there's a ton going on here that most people would have no idea wasn't stock because all the visible parts still say Nissan on them. I have to love how low-key it is, and I can only assume interesting things are happening under the hood.

Thorbeef
Jul 24, 2007

donut posted:

I was walking around and I spotted this. I barely noticed it, all the details are so well-done and subtle. Obviously it's a Silvia front-end on a 240SX coupe, but it also has a 5 lug hub conversion, Z32 brakes, and S14 OEM alloy wheels, the net effect being that there's a ton going on here that most people would have no idea wasn't stock because all the visible parts still say Nissan on them. I have to love how low-key it is, and I can only assume interesting things are happening under the hood.
Is this not what a Sileighty is?

e: Almost a sileighty.. they have a 180sx for a bum

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

supermegaultra posted:

eh it counts seeing as they're the same car externally...

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

why do i get the feeling this is owned by someone who wasn't actually alive in the 80s?

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

razorscooter posted:

car bros are never gonna top this one imho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDGEachjgWE

Although hilarious, I found that physically hard to watch.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Chris Knight posted:

Owns.

I've rarely seen a standard van which caught my attention, but there are just so many modded vans which look incredible.

I mean I would drive the everliving gently caress out of one of these:

Daihatsu Hijet Type I modified with VW front end - originally posted by a goon living in Hong Kong who had the best thread on all the insanely cool cars he saw every day.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I miss that thread, whatever happened to that guy?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Annexed by China I guess.

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008

Terrible Robot posted:

I miss that thread, whatever happened to that guy?

Juanchai / Rupert? IIRC he or the company he works for is black.cygnus on instagram. Not nearly as many random-cool-car-on-the-street pictures, but still awesome HK car photos nonetheless.

BoostCreep
May 3, 2004

Might I ask where you keep your forced induction accessories?
Grimey Drawer

donut posted:

Looks like the owner just gave it a Silvia front end and added some performance mods to bring it in line with the Japanese Silvia. Pretty standard mods for a 240sx in the US. It likely either has an SR20 swap under the hood or a stock KA, depending on how crafty the guy is with emissions in CA.

supermegaultra posted:

Sileighty is a hatch with a Silvia front end. Onevia is a coupe with flip-up lights from the 180sx (how they all came in the US).

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Gorilla Salad posted:

I've rarely seen a standard van which caught my attention, but there are just so many modded vans which look incredible.

I mean I would drive the everliving gently caress out of one of these:

Daihatsu Hijet Type I modified with VW front end - originally posted by a goon living in Hong Kong who had the best thread on all the insanely cool cars he saw every day.

This looks good actually i dont know why they badge it vw though. Like it looks good and unique and you dont need to call attention to the mod and where it came from imo.

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice

DogonCrook posted:

This looks good actually i dont know why they badge it vw though. Like it looks good and unique and you dont need to call attention to the mod and where it came from imo.

As far as Type 2's go, the huge round VW logo in the center is as much a part of the styling as the headlights and the trim.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
The Daihatsu Hijet is a terrible, terrible ride though.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

NoWake posted:

As far as Type 2's go, the huge round VW logo in the center is as much a part of the styling as the headlights and the trim.

Well thats my point it doesnt look like a vw bus it looks good as a custom whatever it is. It doesnt work as a vw bus because a vw bus looks much better imo.

DropShadow
Apr 15, 2003

DogonCrook posted:

Well thats my point it doesnt look like a vw bus it looks good as a custom whatever it is. It doesnt work as a vw bus because a vw bus looks much better imo.

You're taking it way too seriously.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

Thief posted:

never seen this channel before, thanks for sharing!

Are these the same guys that made that fast in furious spoof way back in the pre you tube days? drat I can't find the videos. I just remember they redid the scene where dude talks about having add in the movie but there version was lile. I have that uh uh, your a stupid ricer? Yea that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgpLKJby6XM

ETA: A couple shots of the finished product:

Deteriorata fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Aug 16, 2017