Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

jase1 posted:

It took a ton of negotiating and lots of fancy presents but after speaking with the wife I am now allowed to place a huge bet on the Mayweather fight. I can't bet pro football for 6 weeks if Iose so here we are. Facetimed with the bookie last night and he said the Mayweather fight is now at Floyd -357 I am stunned at how low it is and spent all night making a deal with the wife so I can place a substantial bet on the fight. Confirmed with the bookie that he wont cancel this bet and he also is letting me go over my max limit for this because he is laying off most of the action anyways. I guess he has a ton of people betting loads of money on Conor which blows my mind. So after a new bedroom set, a new dog named floyd by the way (was the only way I would let her get one) and some new privacy landscaping around our lanai, I can now announce my bet.

50k on Mayweather at -357. Largest bet I have ever placed in my life and I am super confident in this bet. I know the fix may be in but the rush will be worth it.

Fuckin hell yeah dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I have $15 on dumb prop bets for McGregor even though Mayweather is definitely going to win.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
I used to not give a poo poo about that fight, and now I do. Thanks, jase1!

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Ummmmm. Can I get action on -357 please? Like 100k++

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

lmao this thread is gonna blow the gently caress up if Conor somehow shocks the world. God be with you Jase

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

What if all of Jase's wins were to build energy for the greatest Jase curse of all time...

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jase, we are all pulling for you and please give me $100 when you win.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Bookie got the line here. Is this the lowest line around?

https://m.sportsinteraction.com/boxing-betting/floyd-mayweather-v-conor-mcgregor-08-26-2017-20-1182834/

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Lowest I've ever seen. Normally -550 to -600 ish. Let me get action.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
congrats to jase1 on his new boat or whatever the gently caress he wants

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

JaySB posted:

Ummmmm. Can I get action on -357 please? Like 100k++

lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I bet 100,000 internet dollars on Conor.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

See kids, the thing is, I actually have the money to bet and will and jase knows this.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
That probably sounded more bad rear end in your head

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

Nah pretty much as described.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Jaysb is legit and probably gambles more in a week than I do in a few months or maybe a year. I'm smalltime compared to him.

I'd love to sit at a poker table with him but he plays way higher stakes than I will ever play.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Congratulations on your money?

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Just the thing to impress the 12 remaining people on the forum... six figure bets on sports.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

jase1 posted:

Jaysb is legit and probably gambles more in a week than I do in a few months or maybe a year. I'm smalltime compared to him.

I'd love to sit at a poker table with him but he plays way higher stakes than I will ever play.

Snapping the under on all of those things.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Lmfao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Just the thing to impress the 12 remaining people on the forum... six figure bets on sports.

I think what would really impress is venmoing me fifty dollars. I'd think you were really cool. And I'd tell everyone that you were.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Too bad it's a bookie, or JaySB could simply post receipts.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
its messed up that a bookie breaks your arm and you still owe him the money

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I bet through a bookie out of town whom I've never met. It's been 5 years and for some reason he's honored every bet I've made and I've paid him every dime I've owed him even though we could basically just say "yea I'm not paying you" at any moment with no repurcussions.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

You guys do realize Jaysb finished second in the main event of the WSOP like 4 years ago ago for a payout around 5mill right? I watched it live and he made a huge bluff that I still to this day think the biggest balls of steel moves I have ever seen considering the situation.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
thats cool

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

jase1 posted:

You guys do realize Jaysb finished second in the main event of the WSOP like 4 years ago ago for a payout around 5mill right? I watched it live and he made a huge bluff that I still to this day think the biggest balls of steel moves I have ever seen considering the situation.

Sorry I 10 tabled .5/1 Limit on Party, a real man's game.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I use to love online poker players coming to the brick and mortar games They were so scared to play against actual people and not avatars they also panicked when they couldn't find the fold button. No patience and no clue how to read people. Just scared little shits with pockets full of money. Of course that all changed when all the poker sites poo poo down and they actually had to learn how to play live poker.

jase1 fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Aug 17, 2017

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

jase1 posted:

I have no trouble believing this and thinking he's the #1 Stunna of PSP.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

jase1 posted:

i dont doubt it

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I was aware. I guess the dick waving has been pretty mild but there have been spikes.

Hee hee.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

jase1 posted:

I use to love online poker players coming to the brick and mortar games They were so scared to play against actual people and not avatars they also panicked when they couldn't find the fold button. No patience and no clue how to read people. Just scared little shits with pockets full of money. Of course that all changed when all the poker sites poo poo down and they actually had to learn how to play live poker.

This is so precious.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
I think it's cool that a poster here who won a few million in a poker game also was temporarily denied from posting for breaking tables.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
if the Conor fanatics drive the line to -500 on Mayweather then I'll probably throw money on it

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

old.flv posted:

if the Conor fanatics drive the line to -500 on Mayweather then I'll probably throw money on it

It's -357 Mayweather with jase1's guy. Hence my extreme excitement.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

old.flv posted:

I think it's cool that a poster here who won a few million in a poker game also was temporarily denied from posting for breaking tables.

Lowtax doesn't even realize the goldmine that he's sitting on, this guy has at least 500,000 re-regs in him.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

My bookie is scared of you so he wont accept the bet unless he gets a bunch more on Conor and he said most of the MMA guys have placed bets already. I saw the average is around -450 right now and it's still going down which means you might be able to get it lower than what I got it at closer to the fight. I might have jumped the gun too soon. If goes anywhere near -250 I'm gonna take my entire gambling roll and bet it. This could be a huge setup for a disaster but I'm willing to risk it all on this one.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I understand his position about wanting to be balanced, but he shouldn't be scared of me. I'm not sharp. -250 on Mayweather would be stealing.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
I am beginning to worry about the livelihood of Jace's bookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

He did say besides the 2016 NBA finals game 7 this fight has the most money wagered on so far for him as a bookie. With a majority on Conor. I assume that's the way it is all over and why Mayweather's odds keep going down.