Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea Clint flubbing a DM or text or whatever with genuinely juicy info is cute, no real point in trying to Sherlock such a personal thing though so best to just leave it at 'haha cute'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
My first MBMBAM fanart scribble

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
I understand leeching off someone popular make you feel important yourself, and i guess you tried

but being proud enough of that to share baffles me.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
i like it

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

I understand leeching off someone popular make you feel important yourself, and i guess you tried

You're a darling!

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Build-a-Boar posted:

It's good!

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

Build-a-Boar posted:

You're a darling!

I'm not your mother. I don't have to put it up on the fridge and go back to drinking myself to death because my 35 year old daughter just rediscovered crayons.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I just don't buy it. Your words say otherwise but I sense that deep down, u love the shrinp pic

KoB
May 1, 2009

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

I'm not your mother. I don't have to put it up on the fridge and go back to drinking myself to death because my 35 year old daughter just rediscovered crayons.

arent you lovely.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

Can you leave the thread now? You're clearly not into any McElroy content. Go away.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

gently caress off dude

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
it's farooq. stop replying to it.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Idk who that is but being a huge dick to someone about their fanart sucks

I think your shrimp heaven doodle is cute, Build-a-Boar

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

That is a nice shrimp!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Build-a-Boar posted:

I accept the hideous challenge to yay the shrimp. YAY!

Tweet it at them, y'all. Might make their day if they've had a hard'n.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Build-a-Boar posted:

i'd get a shirt like this

tweet at justin and company

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

misadventurous posted:

Idk who that is but being a huge dick to someone about their fanart sucks

I think your shrimp heaven doodle is cute, Build-a-Boar

I think a mod should issue a mod challenge that he has to draw a better piece of shrimp heaven fanart.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Build-a-Boar posted:

I want this as a tattoo

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

thexerox123 posted:

I think a mod should issue a mod challenge that he has to draw a better piece of shrimp heaven fanart.

EDIT: Emptyquoting is legal now, right? Just in case it isn't here's some content: How crazy is it that the last episode of (the current arc of) TAZ is ending tomorrow?

EDIT2: FAROOQ! Fanart! Now!

Ariong fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Aug 17, 2017

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Darn it!!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Build-a-Boar posted:

This is extremely my poo poo.
Please tweet it at them.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Build-a-Boar posted:

I'd sure as poo poo wear this in a shirt. Please tweet this at them.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Build-a-Boar posted:

I thought this was an official design at first glance, good job.

The brothers are right, it's the "we can't keep doing this" that really ties the whole joke together.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buxpg6nzSws
Man I used to remember my PS2 playing days as a holy trinity of Sly, Ratchet, and Jak, but I always forget that I used to play a lot of Ty the Tasmanian Tiger back in the day, that and Destroy All Humans.

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008
Looks like Griffin's doing a voice in this Disney youtube thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJUnzXCiU8s

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

He was also a voice on an episode of Cartoon Network's Clarence as a sportball announcer.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

SoupyTwist posted:

Is this the next setting for the Adventure Zone?

Waffleman_ posted:

He was also a voice on an episode of Cartoon Network's Clarence as a sportball announcer.

I'm holding out for a Duck Tales cameo.

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Oh so that's how they got into Trolls 2

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I mean, yeah, doesn't hurt to get some experience on your resume.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I wouldn't be surprised if they're actively shopping around for gigs and VO work. As much as we like to think of them as three dorks with a little funny podcast, they hit five million downloads a week on MBMBAM alone and had NBC Universal produce a miniseries. They got a rep with CAA and everything. The Boys are gonna hit the big time, just you wait.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

SoupyTwist posted:

The idea of (ostensibly) a kid's show doing a gag about toxic Twitch chat just gave me an incredible deal of agita. I am an old man.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

JethroMcB posted:

The idea of (ostensibly) a kid's show doing a gag about toxic Twitch chat just gave me an incredible deal of agita. I am an old man.

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/status/897929818750070784

We're living in the future

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Teddybear posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if they're actively shopping around for gigs and VO work. As much as we like to think of them as three dorks with a little funny podcast, they hit five million downloads a week on MBMBAM alone and had NBC Universal produce a miniseries. They got a rep with CAA and everything. The Boys are gonna hit the big time, just you wait.

They did put out a recording of them asking their agent to find them voiceover work.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Remember the episode of Seinfeld where the guy kept yelling Shrimp Heaven Now?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Ojjeorago posted:

Remember the episode of Seinfeld where the guy kept yelling Shrimp Heaven Now?

Shrimp Heaven Now...insanity later.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

So... any theories on "Shrimp! Heaven! Now!"? What a puzzle.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Doctor Reynolds posted:

My best guess is that the kid had recently learned that some food = dead animals, at which point he asked if animals go to heaven, and someone told him no, which he found outrageous, and has been advocating openly for various animal heavens since.

thexerox123 fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Aug 17, 2017

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Doctor Reynolds posted:

My theory is that the kid knows enough to know that dead people go to heaven. Therefore a big box of dead shrimp is shrimp heaven. The "we can't keep doing this!" is because they're at a market and there were probably a lot of dead animals bits on display. A veritable farmyard heaven.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

Daniel really, really, really loves shrimp (either for eating or he's just obsessed with them, as toddlers are), and loves to yell about how he wants to chow down on 'em at any available opportunity.

shrimpin' ain't easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i'm glad griffin didnt make a big deal about lup being being transgender. it really doesnt matter much in a world where true polymorph exists (it's not even an expensive spell)