Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Breasts are not inherently sexual in the majority of distinct world cultures, so millennials are just getting back to the natural state of man. And the natural state is butts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

theflyingorc posted:

Breasts are not inherently sexual in the majority of distinct world cultures, so millennials are just getting back to the natural state of man. And the natural state is butts.

I'm not gonna say "millennials" anything.

I might be one, it's so vague.

But I will say as far as fetishes go the "cream pie" has got to be the most amazing turn of events since pubic hair.

Did you know that men and women grow hair on their pubis?

I've never seen it in the wild but I'm assured that it exists through a secret network of fetish sites.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hosed up if true

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

theflyingorc posted:

Just the sad inevitable result of public breastfeeding. Once you see working breasts doing their job they stop being fun. :shrug:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

theflyingorc posted:

:wrong:

Faces are sexy.

It’s just that everyone but radical Islamists can control themselves when they’re displayed in public.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Facebook Aunt posted:

Just the sad inevitable result of public breastfeeding. Once you see working breasts doing their job they stop being fun. :shrug:

I disagree.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

We're talking about boobies not boobies, booby.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Boobs are awesome because they remind us of butts. Or so The Office told me once.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

People prefer butts? They're full of poo poo.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I disagree, I find that when it comes to butts, people cannot lie.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marcade posted:

I disagree, I find that when it comes to butts, people cannot lie.

also, the randaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Byzantine posted:

People prefer butts? They're full of poo poo.

OH. MY GOD.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Boobs are awesome because they remind us of butts. Or so The Office told me once.

I for one trust Steve Carell with all of my :biotruths:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Why is it always boobs or butts? Why does no one have a vagina fetish? Gay as hell.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Facebook Aunt posted:

Why is it always boobs or butts? Why does no one have a vagina fetish? Gay as hell.

Found the gynecologist.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Since we are already talking about boobs and butts: Sense8: xHamster Wants to Produce Season 3

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Platystemon posted:

Found the gynecologist.

I once did a website for a gynecologist that had a pay-access private section for other gynecologists that contained several thousand photos and descriptions of gynecological disorders. I had to edit and upload every single loving picture... it was years before I could 'go down south' without having horrible flashbacks.

Anyway the gyno was a little bald South African dude with a goddamn profound obsession with the pelvic floor. His fetish was leagues beyond the sexual realm, it was bordering on religious.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Politician turned preacher? Hillary Clinton prepares finally to 'come out' as a Christian leader

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Just what she needs to destroy any last bit of support she still had.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Say Nothing posted:

Millennials are ruining everything.

Oh no! I like marmalade. :(

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Scientists, as a student of history, I advice hitting its weak spot for massive damage!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I've never been to Iowa, the impression I'm getting is that "clean and wholesome" is code for the depressingly boring and tedious.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I've never been to Iowa, the impression I'm getting is that "clean and wholesome" is code for the depressingly boring and tedious.

ding ding ding

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Weekly World News owned

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Here we go again!

Panda-monium! National Zoo’s panda might be pregnant

Federal law requires all news articles about panda pregnancy at the National Zoo to use the word "Panda-monium" in the headline.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

quote:

Newsweek editor Kenneth Woodward revealed that Clinton told him in 1994 that she thought 'all the time' about becoming an ordained Methodist minister. However, in a comment which typifies Clinton's apparent ambivalence towards public knowledge of her faith, she told him not to write about it because 'It will make me seem much too pious'.

Imagine being such a cold soulless political automaton that you share with someone your deepest desire to radically change your life to best serve the holy traditions that speak to your very spirit, only to immediately walk it back because caring about that kind of thing might negatively affect your public image or whatever the gently caress.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Methodist makes sense though. The blandest of Christian flavors

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Obligatory resolution to the rear end vs Breast debate

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Vadun posted:

Methodist makes sense though. The blandest of Christian flavors

Whats the step below vanilla for bland flavors? Tofu? It's like tofu flavored ice cream.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Whats the step below vanilla for bland flavors? Tofu? It's like tofu flavored ice cream.

Never got why vanilla is considered bland when chocolate is loving ubiquitous.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

Never got why vanilla is considered bland when chocolate is loving ubiquitous.

Because that's not what bland means? Chocolate is ubiquitous because it's delicious. Vanilla is ubiquitous because it doesn't conflict with anything.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The vanilla plant is supposed to be pretty valuable.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Vanilla is literally what it is.

It doesn't taste particularly like anything and it goes with everything.

Chocolate tastes like chocolate.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Burkion posted:

Chocolate tastes like chocolate.

Deep.

Snozberries taste like snozberries

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Burkion posted:

I'm concerned that you may be missing some taste buds.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart
Good vanilla ice cream has a stronger vanilla flavor that's delicious on its own but also gets along well with pies and cakes and other desserts.

Bad vanilla ice cream has little flavor and is basically only good when added to something.

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

smilingfish posted:

Good vanilla ice cream has a stronger vanilla flavor that's delicious on its own but also gets along well with pies and cakes and other desserts.

Bad vanilla ice cream has little flavor and is basically only good when added to something.

Yeah, it's basically down to whether it's made with real vanilla or beaver anal-gland secretions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_White_Crane posted:

Yeah, it's basically down to whether it's made with real vanilla or beaver anal-gland secretions.

How can we trust the word of a man who had no idea what shrimp were?