Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
???
OVER
UNDER
Roses are red
Steve Bannon's a Nazi
Donald J Trumpf
Did a Benghazi
View Results

• Locked thread
slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Whatever happened to Bannon? Dude was hella visible in those first few months, now you never really hear about him. Was he successfully deveated by Kush, or is he still Mr. Puppetmaster

Well, Kush is in charge of peace in middle east, solving the opioid crisis, reuniting the country in harmony, and giving a pony to every Republican voter. Bannon is head Gin Imbiber. Who do you think the president respects more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Whatever happened to Bannon? Dude was hella visible in those first few months, now you never really hear about him. Was he successfully deveated by Kush, or is he still Mr. Puppetmaster
bad hangover

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

kushner successfully had him down for the count, but when his poo poo started hittin' the fan, ol' ugly strolled right back in

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
cant ban the bannon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Action Jacktion posted:

I can imagine President Pence: everyone will be told that to move forward they all must stand with him, i.e., let him do whatever he wants. There'll be a general feeling that the serious people are back in charge even when Pence and congress continue doing the same things as Trump.

But I can't see Trump resigning or an impeachment succeeding, so he'll hang around four years. Democrat politicians will win in 2018 and 2020, but then everyone will remember they're a bunch of useless pseudo-conservative morons, so Republicans will win big in 2022 and 2024, and we'll be right back here again. Guess we can all sleep through the next few years.

imagine four years of a complete idiot with alzheimer's and senile dementia in charge of american foreign policy

it seems the 21st century is going to be the Chinese century, despite the severe handicap in their fundamentals, just because we voted in this goddamn idiot president and decided reality can be ignored by calling it fake news

good loving luck with that last one, usually that comes back to bite you within a decade

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

kushner successfully had him down for the count, but when his poo poo started hittin' the fan, ol' ugly strolled right back in

stop coverin for him! we both know i was right i saw yall at the bar!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

imagine four years of a complete idiot with alzheimer's and senile dementia in charge of american foreign policy

Ronald (((6)))
Wilson (((6)))
Reagan (((6)))

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

A foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forward to oppose him.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Ronald (((6)))
Wilson (((6)))
Reagan (((6)))

lol if any outta your first, middle, or last name aint six letters long

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Duscat posted:

it seems the 21st century is going to be the Chinese century, despite the severe handicap in their fundamentals, just because we voted in this goddamn idiot president and decided reality can be ignored by calling it fake news

good loving luck with that last one, usually that comes back to bite you within a decade

If only journalists weren't pants shitters so incapable of doing their job that they needed to have two senior execs check literally any story they put out or thought they tweet

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Byolante posted:

If only journalists weren't pants shitters so incapable of doing their job that they needed to have two senior execs check literally any story they put out or thought they tweet

Can I follow you?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Burt Sexual posted:

Can I follow you?

As long as you realise I am not a ranchera sure

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

:wrong:

'its GORKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USdINAnBf0U

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

crazy cloud posted:

Ronald (((6)))
Wilson (((6)))
Reagan (((6)))

Graham (((6)))

come on, come on, daddy still wants to be prez

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

stop coverin for him! we both know i was right i saw yall at the bar!

you right, you right
:tutbutt:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Bumping this thread for Donald J Trump having treason in his dna lmao

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
is he going to nuke best korea

but with smaller nukes

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

Disloyalty, disloyalty inside my DNA

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Bump for stressful times interrupting golf vacation and out presidential pissy boy popping a blood vessel in rage

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
when are we expecting to nuke north korea to save the clown president from impeachment?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Year or two

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
inshallah the space comrades see us

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/13/politics/trump-advisers-bannon/index.html

will bannon or the military men win

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bannon's rancid skin will slough off first

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/898584662343270400/photo/1

woot woot

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

crazy cloud posted:

This thread is for speculation about if/when either or both Trump and Steve Bannon are removed from their positions because they are literal r-bombs who can't stop loving up every three seconds

I am setting the over/under at 1 year from election day 2016. A vote for over means both Trump and Bannon have their jobs still on November 9th 2017. A vote for under means one or both of them are out.

Me? I think we're getting 8 fucken years of this shite but [extremely goldblum voice] lols....lols find a way

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
UNDER pays out 👏👏👏

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I made a bet on Bannon in.another thread and lmao I got it right

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

crazy cloud posted:

UNDER pays out 👏👏👏

OVER gets cucked

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Pollyanna posted:

Pollyanna posted:

lol if you think they're in a position bad enough to get fired anytime soon. the gop are a bunch of cucks and dont want to admit fault so trump will never be impeached and therefore neither will bannon leave

embrace nazi america

i'm sorry, did i say "embrace nazi america"? i meant "punch nazi america in the face".

also february 2017 predictions

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Breitbart is going to be really good now

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

Breitbart is going to be really good now

Breitbart is going to be called fake news in an @potus tweet, in fewer than 2 months lmao

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Lmao good news for gorka

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Who broke the news to bannon since we know trump is too bitch made to fire anyone himself

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
probably reporters

it is his signature coward move

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

imma give 6ers to everyone who bet on over

mght take me a bit to get on it but rest assured its coming

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Squizzle posted:

imma give 6ers to everyone who bet on over

mght take me a bit to get on it but rest assured its coming

That reminds me, did anyone actually toxx on this?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

note that i cant view poll votes so im going by what people said in the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That reminds me, did anyone actually toxx on this?

searched cspam for intitle:"bannon" toxx and got notijg which isnt really dispositive but :shrug:

• Locked thread