Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

KT's playing this 3-1 really well.

edit: Ah, I guess this is a rebroadcast? God damnit, KT!!!

Vermain fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Aug 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I turned off the stream at 2-0. Never believe in kt

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Just remember to keep your 'pectations low
Sure Longzhu made the finals, but they can still blow
When beating SKT goes to your head
They'll still win the tourney, your hype is soon dead
It's the same old story, same old song and dance, my friend

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

BTW, as of 40 minutes ago the 3rd team to qualify for the World Championship has been decided - 1907 Fenerbahçe from Turkey. Thaldrin/Move/Frozen/padden/JAPONE

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Can't wait till they take a game off c9 with mordekaiser mid lane and everyone shits their diapers

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

I turned off the stream at 2-0. Never believe in kt

This KT is like the old Rox Tigers. They will only win if someone eliminates SKT for them. Rox were ultra lucky in 2016 summer that KT eliminated SKT. Even though Rox was overall better they would have 100% choked vs SKT again.

Nearly every Afreeca and Samsung squads have done well vs SKT but SKT already beat them.

LZ's got a shot but SKT in big matches are deadly.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
swear riot always wants trist to be op during playoffs for the pentakills. i approve tho

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Lovechop posted:

swear riot always wants trist to be op during playoffs for the pentakills. i approve tho

She hasn't been majorly touched since her big rework in 5.22, aside from increasing the duration of Rapid Fire slightly. I think it's a combination of both tanks and Ardent Censer being meta at the same time, meaning that the highly safe self-peeling ADC that eventually shreds tanks becomes a top priority pick.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Killed By Death posted:

BTW, as of 40 minutes ago the 3rd team to qualify for the World Championship has been decided - 1907 Fenerbahçe from Turkey. Thaldrin/Move/Frozen/padden/JAPONE
Move makes it to World's before any of his previous squad on Unicorns of Love lul

e: I will never forget that IgNar was supposed to be the support for Winterfox but refused to leave Korea because he knew Helios's brother Avalon was boosted as gently caress (He was right)

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Aug 19, 2017

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I think this Lucian by PoE is the best mid Lucian I've seen.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Crazy Larry posted:

There's been much better Lucian, but they were also playing against much better mid laners too :v:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

There's been much better Lucian, but they were also playing against much better mid laners too :v:

2/6/1 Kassadin is just laughworthy in a professional match. How the gently caress does that even happen?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Vermain posted:

2/6/1 Kassadin is just laughworthy in a professional match. How the gently caress does that even happen?
I'm more confused about the Poppy jungle running the pain train on Unicorns than Exilleh tilting tbh

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

aced triple inhib baron ending, oof

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Vermain posted:

She hasn't been majorly touched since her big rework in 5.22, aside from increasing the duration of Rapid Fire slightly. I think it's a combination of both tanks and Ardent Censer being meta at the same time, meaning that the highly safe self-peeling ADC that eventually shreds tanks becomes a top priority pick.

agree for the most part but you gotta remember that the wildturtle crit hacks are stealth patched in at this time also

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

lol @ jankos

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

why is exileh still in the LCS

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Vermain posted:

why is exileh still in the LCS

yeah he's been so bad.

PoE and hans sama were great that series tho, good poo poo

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Crushed into the loving dirt, rip

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

That was a great series, I wasn't expecting Misfits to defeat UoL so convincingly

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I laughed out loud when I saw that pop up. UoL got clearly outclassed everywhere by MSF, but it says something when Exileh still manages to stick out like a sore thumb even when the rest of his team is playing badly.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Crazy Larry posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56GlxDXiVtc

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
After Hans Sama, there was a second Tristana pentakill today, in Brazilian playoffs. Congrats to paiN Gaming's ADC.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

That Lane x Lane segment was actually pretty good.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

time for two hours of phreak's voice dripping like poison into my ear

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
SKT has been struggling but I'm sure they'll pull it together in time for the special worlds patch that buffs all their favorite champions & they'll really turn it up for the special tournament format designed to favor them with a week between every single game.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

SKT has been struggling but I'm sure they'll pull it together in time for the special worlds patch that buffs all their favorite champions & they'll really turn it up for the special tournament format designed to favor them with a week between every single game.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Oh Dignitas....

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

clown loving fiesta

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Ssumday just chasing mini-gnar while his team loses the teamfight

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Huh. And then Dinitas wins. Guess all those team fight wins didn't mean C9 could really take a fight on open ground.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

Work Friend Keven posted:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
New Rek'sai is just terrible for pro play, champ does nothing in team fights

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Hypocrisy posted:

Huh. And then Dinitas wins. Guess all those team fight wins didn't mean C9 could really take a fight on open ground.

Very smart play by them. They know they win if Keane or Altec doesn't get hooked and if they can bait out Spray and Pray before they all commit. Sneaky blew R so loving early and unstealthed in a poor position.

Firebert posted:

New Rek'sai is just terrible for pro play, champ does nothing in team fights

Honestly, C9's draft was pretty bad. They split their win condition with Rek'Sai/Blitz (early game power) and Cassio/Twitch (late game scaling). By the time Cassio and Twitch came online, Blitz and Rek'Sai were pretty much useless and their only real frontline was Gnar, who just got evaporated by Caitlyn.

Vermain fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Aug 19, 2017

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Vermain posted:

Very smart play by them. They know they win if Keane or Altec doesn't get hooked and if they can bait out Spray and Pray before they all commit. Sneaky blew R so loving early and unstealthed in a poor position.

No doubt. It was just...so clean after the debacle at the C9 inhibitor. C9 overextends, drop the Maokai ultimate, and the game ends.

Should be a good series after all.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Dignitas are now the best at Baron what alternate timeline have we stumbled into

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

What a loving bold Flash by Ssumday.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Thank god Altec died in the stupidest way for no reason I was worried Dig had forgotten their roots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hahaha what is going on