Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

lmao this series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
These Cass ults are insane but not enough to make up for the last 30 mins of stupidity

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
We're trapped in an infinite baron throw loop that can only be broken when C9 uses everything to attempt to kill the support while the rat freely attacks the backline.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Altec played like a monster that game aside from his goofy fight with Contractz. Honestly, Dig's been looking a lot more solid this week.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i'm curious if this is something they've been practicing or if shrimp is just trying to make a highlight reel

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Vermain posted:

i'm curious if this is something they've been practicing or if shrimp is just trying to make a highlight reel

off to a good start

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Is Shrimp loving sandbagging? Cinderhulk Nocturne??

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Shoutout to Shrimp for trying to make tank Nocturne work.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
Lol Dig

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
loving Noctank :laffo:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

cinderhulk/knight's vow nocturne: the ultimate dream

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Nocturne: Tell me summoner: are you my nightmare, or am I yours?
Summoner: I'm your bitch (hands u da cinderhulk)

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I'm glad either Cop or Shrimp decided to pick the shittiest possible jungler and itemization for patch 7.16 so we can fit some more League of Legends in today. Very thoughtful of them.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Surprisingly good game from Contractz. That first blood seems to have done wonders for his confidence.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

like, legit, going duskblade/youmuu's and suiciding into twitch every single fight would be more helpful than this loving garbage, it's not like they've got a janna or anything

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm laughing so hard at this season 2 rear end nocturne. Gotta build full tank so you can protect your pink eye bud.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

I'm laughing so hard at this season 2 rear end nocturne. Gotta build full tank so you can protect your pink eye bud.

You aren't even going to be in range of anyone to make use of Knight's Vow!!!!

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Powerofevil was pretty good today in EU LCS playoffs.

Also I always thought Altec was way better than Turtle and he was great on Gravity.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Ulio posted:

Powerofevil was pretty good today in EU LCS playoffs.

Also I always thought Altec was way better than Turtle and he was great on Gravity.
Altec/Adrian both are really good in spots but are never as consistent for as long as other players are

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i loving hate the millionaire janna build so much

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Altec/Adrian both are really good in spots but are never as consistent for as long as other players are

Ya imo they have never looked as good as they look together right now. Adrian is great at taking his adc out of lane safely and peeling for him. Altec is pretty good in teamfights and lanes safely even on his own.

Sneaky also is having a weak season other than the first few weeks so that might have to do something.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
nice turret dive lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Vermain posted:

i loving hate the millionaire janna build so much
Nothing bests the ADC in Korea last week that bought first item relic shield to get Janna's ardent faster

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Finally, NA's very own season 7 Toilet Issue

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Jensen come on pee between games.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Why are they saying medical issue if he just wants to pee lol.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I saw a "medical request" and then a bunch of DIG players running off like the building was on fire I'm so confused

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
r i p jensen

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Medical issue usually means someone's getting light headed and needs some air or is feeling nauseous, I'd assume Dig are taking the chance to go pee while Jensen's out.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

I saw a "medical request" and then a bunch of DIG players running off like the building was on fire I'm so confused

Yeah, this seems kinda weird.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Ah, there's Dignitas.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

what the christ sneaky

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
What in the gently caress just happened

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

loving ridiculously close fight, holy moly.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
That was insane

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

el dingo posted:

What in the gently caress just happened
This is WildTurtle levels of stupid flash in but somehow he survived

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

EGSunBro posted:

Dignitas are now the best at Baron what alternate timeline have we stumbled into

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
The DIG Baron is back.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
WOW ABSOLUTE MVP PERFORMANCE on tristana because he got a double kill after his frontline and Jensen got them down to 100 hp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

henkman posted:

WOW ABSOLUTE MVP PERFORMANCE on tristana because he got a double kill after his frontline and Jensen got them down to 100 hp
Brought to you by the caster desk who rated four of the five Cloud9 the best players in NA while they were in sixth place