Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

every time deficio sighs and mutters "jesus christ" beneath his breath, an angel gets its wings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

All of these fights are so loving sloppy, holy moly.

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
The announcers just becoming exasperated over the course of this mess of a game is great. This game is so bad

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Deficio/Quickshot are actually my favorite regular caster duo now. Quick's good at the hype, Deficio's good at the macro, and both of them know how to subtly tell you, the viewer, that the game they're commentating loving sucks.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

lol

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I can't wait for whoever wins this to be stomped into dust by literally anyone else at Worlds

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

loving brother trick lmao

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

hahahahahahahah

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

this game is loving mind boggling

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

This genuinely might be the worst EU LCS games of 2017.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I'm the guy in the crowd who yelled REMAKE the second G2 paused after losing a fight 0-4.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

deficio is carrying this loving game

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
I'm surprised Riot lets Cho be good enough for pro play with how bad that model looks once it gets too big

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

That game felt like it took 3 hours.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
it's dumb that cho gath exists

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lovechop posted:

it's dumb that cho gath exists

I disagree, an incredibly old and outdated champion being p/b in competitive because he can just run up and one shot someone is funny to me

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Cho gath is insanely dope, sorry you can't deal with top tier degenerate gameplay like a melee champ with no movement abilities at all walking directly up to you.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
How Pee Poo Esports vs Spiss going... think I'll tune in.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
yeah quikshot, febiven used his package to such great effect that it got grossgore temporarily banned

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Love pro League players who know how to use their package.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Are players really expected to be able to react to Gragas E-Flash from the bush?

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME
lol "I understand if you can't answer, but which team has had better team fights?"

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

henkman posted:

yeah quikshot, febiven used his package to such great effect that it got grossgore temporarily banned

febiven and rekkles cucking gross gore is my fav esports thing that ever happened. also in a butterfly effect sort of way it got krepo fired as well. beautiful

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
bruv...

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

(in triple infernal jihn voice) hey... I'm walkin here!

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm laffin at splice having an insane teamfight but really limited damage past midgame except they got triple infernal so jihn is going to have 1000 ad now.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah it owns

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
2017 has mostly been poo poo from an EU point of view so we'll take what we can get: Holding NA LCS viewers hostage

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

DELETED

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

God, this final game's gonna be loving 50 minutes, isn't it?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Work Friend Keven posted:

I'm laffin at splice having an insane teamfight but really limited damage past midgame except they got triple infernal so jihn is going to have 1000 ad now.

calculated

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

GAME 5 HAIL SATAN

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

"Mmmmmmm thats Splycey!" - Splycer the Splyce Snyke

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Work Friend Keven posted:

"Mmmmmmm thats Splycey!" - Splycer the Splyce Snyke

Make this the OP please

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Savage Cracker posted:

2017 has mostly been poo poo from an EU point of view so we'll take what we can get: Holding NA LCS viewers hostage

:argh:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I enjoyed that game but I think I'm going to take a shower now. Though it's EU so game 5 will still be going when I'm done.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSxAy71WZQc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

G2 are just dropping the ball everywhere right now. I think Splyce has this if they don't get too big for their britches.