Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
Cool Dog!
Got myself a new puppy too - might also be half corgi! Definitely some Australian Cattle Dog type breed in her.
This is Kanga!

P.S. I know you've only been here 3 days and you don't know any better- but please chill on the barking. I'm inside the house I promise.

Dennis McClaren fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Aug 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

PoptartsNinja posted:

Not mine, but my best friend got himself a new puppy. Meet King!

He's part Corgi.

So are you going to rag on his floppy ear or something? Where's the Helldump? :raise:

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Dear Bucky,

I know you're new around here, but I work nights and there are two other people here. You need to get off of my legs so I can get some sleep. You are a clingy little guy. :shobon:

PS- moths are not edible. I got you really nice puppy food- end your horrible moth genocide.

PPS- oh lord your farts smell like the bog of eternal stench hosed a bag of rotten vegetables. :gonk:

((it also must be puppy season; we acquired this little guy on Thursday.))

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Aug 20, 2017

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
He looks to be part pibble; pibblefarts are just part of the package, alas

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Malachite_Dragon posted:

He looks to be part pibble; pibblefarts are just part of the package, alas

We have nnnnooooo idea what he is. The very helpful shelter paperwork says "looks like pointer mix". :eng101:

We were open to pibbles though ((I needed a house buddy and an exercise buddy)), so I won't and don't mind if he is!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Freakbox posted:

We have nnnnooooo idea what he is. The very helpful shelter paperwork says "looks like pointer mix". :eng101:

We were open to pibbles though ((I needed a house buddy and an exercise buddy)), so I won't and don't mind if he is!

congrats on your new murderdog

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Bucky is cute as hell wow, goongrats on the good taste in doggos

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You loving assholes. You've been so good lately that I thought since I was leaving for only about 30 minutes I would let you chill in the living room instead of crating you.

Then, because I am dumb, later when I walked outside to rummage in the garage for something, I left you in the living room again.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

A normal cat who wants something: head bomps, mewing, maybe paw.

You: flump your butt into my armpit, shove backwards, flop tail over my face, repeat until demands are met.

Why. Why can't you be normal.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

I am outside the bathroom, and wonder why there are now spots on the outside of the door at cat-height. Then, realize both cats have the same cold and want in when I use the bathroom. Little assholes have been sneezing cat-snot against the door because they want to be let in and petted while I use the dang can.

GO AWAY I WILL PET YOU IN A BIT

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Bathroom time is almost invariably cat-time. Until you "accidentally" pee on one of them. Then they know who's boss.

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

MrYenko posted:

Bathroom time is almost invariably cat-time. Until you "accidentally" pee on one of them. Then they know who's boss.

Normally, you are totally right. But I got friends staying with me for a few months and it would be awkward to have them walk into the room and see me petting a cat while taking a noisy dump.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Really you guys? Really?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Thin Privilege posted:

Really you guys? Really?

"Pet us more, or else. Consider yourself warned"

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Markoff Chaney posted:

Normally, you are totally right. But I got friends staying with me for a few months and it would be awkward to have them walk into the room and see me petting a cat while taking a noisy dump.

Why are your friends walking in on you while you're taking a dump?

:confused:

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

MrYenko posted:

Why are your friends walking in on you while you're taking a dump?

:confused:

They aren't. We close the door for a dump, hence cats don't get petted during dump time and sneeze on/paw at the door. If I didn't have other people around then I'll leave the door open and cats can have bathroom time regardless.

None of us care about being seen on the can for a leak or walking around with a questionable amount of clothes, this is like, a clothing optional place so the door can stay open while peeing so cats can be petted, closing the door is more of a courtesy so others don't hear poopin' sounds if it's dump time.

Hey, you asked.

Vanadium Dame fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Aug 26, 2017

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

nm

Vanadium Dame fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Aug 27, 2017

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
She just sleeps ALL loving day on my dime!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Harry

We have already been to the park and for two walks so chill the gently caress out and stop opening your hot spot. (will post gross hot spot if there is interest).

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Aug 28, 2017

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free
Suki... Goddamn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vYq2LBFqF0

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Louie is as good at hunting bugs as she is at posing for pictures. She is the least effective cat I have ever met

Only registered members can see post attachments!

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Buddy you know the rule. If you bite me you get chucked off the bed. Yes, even if you're purring while you do it. Yes, even if you lean in reeeeal slow.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Phoebe Liz, I know life is tough now that your big sister is gone, but you need to work on your separation anxiety. Sometimes I need to go out to do stuff and you can't be in the car alone. Coming home to messes in the crate is beneath you.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpLFAXRj0v0

Dell, you fluffy white little trash dog, I know we both blame all the accidents on Sable because she's just a baby, but we both know the big puddle on the carpet this morning is more volume than her entire body can hold, so why after 9 years are you no longer house broken!? a garbage dog with a trash face

Sable, you are so small and very pretty but your mouth always, always smells like butthole and your ability to thread the needle with your tiny Chihuahua turds between two perfectly clean puppy-pee mats is like a miracle of physcs, I hate you I hate you you tiny little ratbear, stop sneaking into my bed and terrifying me in the middle of the night. you are my brother's dog go sleep with him!

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh dear

it's retarded

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

Now look here motherfuckers, I NEED to go to work and you are NOT HELPING ME MOTIVATE

E: also my corgi is a huge goon...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYYYN4vDVMaZdnJqm2wl4oRlYLNsdzqMsjq5gw0/

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
Hey Dummy I bought this day dog bed so you could get OFF the hot concrete onto an ergonomic non-allergenic surface. You act like a mentally unstable hobo.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
You're the worst example of a Jack Russell I've ever met. I can't even get a mile into our walks without you wussing out and taking a break. We already stopped for water, even! You know your breed is supposed to get about an hour of cardio a day, right? This walk ain't even cardio. I get plantar fascitis flare ups if I go over 3mph.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

You little poo poo-

You realize that, among other things, I got a pitbull because they're high energy and enjoy walks, right? Why the gently caress do you hate walks?! I know you're only 19 weeks old ((and that pibbles are stubborn as hell)) but this is kinda silly. You are SO scared of anything resembling distance from the house during the day.

Look at you refusing to move past our next door neighbor's yard. You will literally only walk in a weird L around the street border of our corner house during the day. Once we get to the edge you freeze and proceed to attempt inverting yourself out of existence.

At night though? When it's horribly dangerous for your owner because she's a woman in Tulsa, which is like one big rapey carjacking?

I can't get you to stop trying to walk.

3 AM on a Saturday less than two miles away from a bunch of bars is not the proper time to drag your 5'1", anxious owner up the road, you rear end in a top hat. :mad:

You're lucky you're cute.

Freakbox fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Oct 1, 2017

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"

Freakbox posted:

At night though? When it's horribly dangerous for your owner because she's a woman in Tulsa, which is like one big rapey carjacking?

I can't get you to stop trying to walk.

Your dog is set to the wrong mode. Try sliding the switch from "CAT" to "DOG". Consult your user manual for switch placement.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
I don't know. Do I helldump this little fucker for never using his own bowl or myself for forgetting to get him his own glass of water?

Goddamnit, Nicholas...

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Do not be fooled by the 'cute tongue'. This is the face of a monster. His name is Ted and he is one of four rapscallions. Each one has their quirks, but his is consistent.

I get woken up at 5:00 for food on the dot. Somehow he has a watch. He wakes me up by bunting my nose. If he cannot see my nose, perhaps I am sleeping on my front, then he will clean my hair til I stir. (He knows I do not like having my hair cleaned.) Once stirred he will then bunt my nose again. Not gentle bunting, no he rams at it with the speed seen by the Pachyderms from the Lost World.

When I try to rise, to get out of bed and fill food bowls, he begins to panic. His comfortable spot is moving so he must use his claws to attach to it. To attach to my chest and neck. I stumble about the darkened room with a kitty for a shirt while I try to fill up a bowl. He does this every single time. It is a routine we dance to.

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Sleek you rear end in a top hat,
Quit biting me when I try to pet you. You are very soft and fuzzy and nice to pet but not when your little needle teeth sink into my flesh.
Stupid idiot can't even sleep with his mouth closed.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Hank, I love you and you're a precious angel from heaven but you bite when we play and have a bad habit of chasing your tail right after you eat and almost throwing up.

Are you even really a cat, or are you a dog? You weird creature.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Hank, I love you and you're a precious angel from heaven but you bite when we play

This is a normal cat game and is good, enjoy the scars :unsmigghh:

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Macready I'm sorry I've been working late a lot recently but is it necessary to insist on pets while you eat, you incredibly demanding little trashcat.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Werong Bustope posted:

Macready I'm sorry I've been working late a lot recently but is it necessary to insist on pets while you eat, you incredibly demanding little trashcat.

You have a pet raccoon?! :swoon:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Cinder,

I don't know where you picked up the new "bite the human to wake him up" behavior, but it needs to stop. The other cat's never done it, and you're old enough to know better.

My armpit hurts. :(

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Do you sleep with your arm over your head?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You have a pet raccoon?! :swoon:

I might as well do :argh:

No. I have a normal cat. Who is trash.