Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Even Nagito looks like he's having fun on the rollercoaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
So does Kuzuryuu, which I find particularly adorable... but not as much as Mechamaru in the back there! :3:

(Really only Kazuichi and Gunsam look like they aren't having a particularly nice time of it, poor guys.)

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
I can't wait for Nagito to find out the secrets he's so adamant about finding in fact deal with himself rather than Hajime :v:

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I have so many theories and this game is just teasing at the answers! :argh: Such...despair...

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
Advance footage from the next update found!

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender
Totally a trap. There's so many ways to weasel around the promise of "ship parts" without remotely giving anything useful.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Totally a trap. There's so many ways to weasel around the promise of "ship parts" without remotely giving anything useful.

Here you go guys! 2 monokuma themed portholes!

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

FoolyCharged posted:

Here you go guys! 2 monokuma themed portholes!

Behold! A rudder! That's in three parts! There you go, the ship parts I promised.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

FPzero posted:

: I have never heard of such a thing! By all means, please allow me to accompany you next time!
: Don't do it, Miss Sonia! That guy has a habit of lying!
: The entrance fee is the blood of a virgin! I shall offer up your blood as tribute!
: Oh...that is a shame... It seems my blood cannot be used as the entrance fee.
: Huh? Wait, does that mean...Miss Sonia!?

Sometimes I don't know how hard Sonia is messing with them back.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

It has trap written all over it.

Actually the one thing I found different in this game than the last was that Monokuma was way more evil in this one. He's just so... cheap? Low?

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I have the exact same reaction on roller coasters that Souda does.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I have the exact same reaction on roller coasters that Souda does.

Yeah, I'd never suspected there'd be any part of this game where I could relate this well to him.

And honestly, it's not even about roller coasters being scary. It's the fact that the feeling of your guts being pulled every which way by constantly shifting G-forces is the most uncomfortable feeling ever and I literally don't understand how anyone could enjoy that. Like, do you enjoy awful hangovers too? Because that's kinda the same.

Discomusic
Aug 8, 2016
I actually thought it was going to be an Euthanasia Coaster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

Stephen9001
Oct 28, 2013
Okay, we know the mastermind was Junko, and I doubt she was part of any group called the "Future Foundation" so my instincts tell me that the surviving students make up the "Future Foundation". Which I assume would mean this island is an attempt at rehabilitation, as I speculated earlier, presumably rehabilitation is needed because in the removed memories hosed up poo poo happend that made them members of the despair group, like with Mikan. Something along those lines anyway. Although... this doesn't explain Togami. Perhaps his role was essentially "undercover therapist"? Hmm... I suppose we'll get our answers in time.

Also, shouldn't a robot be immune to gas?

I can have moments of... eccentricity and sometimes be quite curious about things. Please forgive me if I do something foolish or rude.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
That information about the surviving students has eliminated my theory about the ancient ruin being the school from the first game with the first game's students inside. But it wasn't really a very good theory anyway.

I don't think anyone has given a satisfactory explanation for the contradiction between Fat Togami both being fat and also not remembering the events of DR 1. He can either remember those events, or he can wonder why he's suddenly fat. But not both.

Stephen9001 posted:

Also, shouldn't a robot be immune to gas?

A robot built by Monobear designed to shut down when a certain gas is detected would not be.

dismas
Jul 31, 2008

I sort of assume robo friend is going to eat it this time both to take advantage of the clock thing and in parallel to the hall monitor guy from the first game.

dismas fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Aug 21, 2017

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Discomusic posted:

I actually thought it was going to be an Euthanasia Coaster.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

I have to question why something like this even exists.

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

A robot built by Monobear designed to shut down when a certain gas is detected would not be.

Or Monokuma could just have a sleep function installed in him that he can activate at will.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I have to question why something like this even exists.

It's an art project. There's no point questioning art, it usually doesn't answer.

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.

Carbon dioxide posted:

It's an art project. There's no point questioning art, it usually doesn't answer.

The whole art project becomes entirely more :gonk: when you realize that the original idea was dreamt up by the president of a roller coaster company. I was going to question how such a thing was even possible, and then I remembered that just about every player of Roller Coaster Tycoon had designed more actively malevolent coasters.

FPzero posted:

: The entrance fee is the blood of a virgin! I shall offer up your blood as tribute!
: Oh...that is a shame... It seems my blood cannot be used as the entrance fee.
: Huh? Wait, does that mean...Miss Sonia!?
Sonia confirmed as next villain/victim, waifu value destroyed :rolleyes:

David Corbett fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Aug 21, 2017

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

David Corbett posted:

The whole art project becomes entirely more :gonk: when you realize that the original idea was dreamt up by the president of a roller coaster company.

It was dreamt up by an art student working at an amusement park. He was inspired by a joke from the president of a rollar coaster company, who said that the ultimate roller coaster would be one that sends out 24 people and they all come back dead.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

curiousCat posted:

Sometimes I don't know how hard Sonia is messing with them back.

My favorite thing about Sonia saying she can't use her blood for a virgin sacrifice is that, yeah, it's probably sex, but because of her character we can actually read it another way. Sonia is an occult fan. If she found a demonic summoning ritual in her kingdom's library, and performed that ritual and offered a sacrifice of her own blood, her blood would no longer be 'virginal' since it had been sacrificed once before. That would be 100% in Sonia's character to do and say.

Also in Sonia's character: Sneaking out of the palace to have a one night stand and experience sex on her own terms.

dancingbears fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Aug 21, 2017

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

yeah, Virign Blood didn't mean blood of a virgin, it originally meant 'blood that hasn't been used ritually before', but Christian propagandists with their fixation on sexual purity turned it into 'blood of a pretty young girl who hadn't had sex ever' over time.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

The mental image of Sonia sneaking out late at night to engage in secret Satanic rituals is pretty funny.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Sonia being an occult fan has never really come up, has it?

...poo poo, wait, now that this is calling out the first game, I'm really wondering some things about Fat Togami.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I think it's just a silly gag, like the whole Ishida thing in DR1 or Hagakure talking about UFOs abducting his burger.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Glazius posted:

It kind of comes up, her favorite gifts are spooky things, and she was getting hyped over a serial killer, and one of the few not totally freaked out at Ibuki's song. Our princess loves morbid things.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Glazius posted:

Robindaybird posted:

It kind of comes up, her favorite gifts are spooky things, and she was getting hyped over a serial killer, and one of the few not totally freaked out at Ibuki's song. Our princess loves morbid things.

She's also admitted to her interest in cults and freemasonry in one of her free time events, and she sometimes takes Gundam's boasting of arcane might completely seriously.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

: Ngh... Ughhh...

When I woke up...I was someplace that didn't make sense.

It was clearly a place I've never seen before. My sense of reality was still hazy, so I wasn't able to react right away...

: Where...is thiiiiiis!?
: ...

However, when I looked over at Nekomaru standing tall in a wide stance, my sense of reality felt even hazier.

: *Yawwwwwn...* Man, I slept good...
: Huh...where are we?
: Wh-What the hell is this!?

Voices expressing surprise and confusion began to surround me, one after another. It seems that the others have started to wake up as well.

: Mmm...why was I sleeping at a place like this...?

: Oh well...I should go back to sleep for a little longer...
: No, don't! You seriously can't do that!
: I assume...that this was that gas's doing...
: That gas we were forced to breathe right after the train started moving... It must've knocked us all out... And then...we were brought here, huh.
: In that case, this must be...the interior of the Funhouse.

: Weeeeelcome! Welcome to Strawberry House!
: Strawberry House? Isn't this the Funhouse...?
: Of course it's the Funhouse. Strawberry House is a part of the Funhouse.
: "A part", you say...?
: Now then, allow me to explain already!

: Tadaaaaaa! This is Strawberry House in its entirety!

: You are currently at the indoor park located on the 3rd floor. As you can see...there's a lot of playground equipment with strawberry designs. How fancy! Now then, next is the 2nd floor...

: There's a lounge that's perfect for freshening up, and I've prepared 5 guestrooms that are lined up like BOOM! The guestrooms are divided up by quality grade...

: The Deluxe Room is soundproof and has excellent air insulation...

: The Standard Room may have so-so insulation, but it's still pretty decent...

: And the Crummy Room has severe airflow and draft problems! ...That concludes my explanation of the 2nd Floor. Last but not least, the 1st floor of Strawberry House...

: On this floor, there's a room called the Final Dead Room that's all like BOOM! You can enter the Final Dead Room at any time, but be extra cautious when you pick the difficulty setting.

: On the same floor, there's a hallway called Strawberry Hall, and when you pass through it...

: There's a truly strange, enormous tower standing tall with a BOOM BOOM! It's called Strawberry Tower! Please use your own two feet to get a feel for what the inside of Strawberry Tower is like!

: This concludes the tour, but I think it was difficult to understand with my wordy explanation... So you should all use your own two feet to explore the inside of the building.
: That's all from me... Any questions?
: Hell yeah we have questions! Obviously!
: Really really? What's your question, really?

: To bring us to a place like this... What are you planning to make us do this time?
: That's right, I have a lot of questions, but let's start with that one first!
: Ah, didn't I explain it to you?
: This is the motive this time...

: An escape game!
: ...E-Escape game?
: The concept this time is...a closed circle within a closed circle... Like Hope's Peak Academy back then, this Funhouse is a completely closed space.
: There's only one way to get out of this closed space building...
: When the killing begins! I'll let you guys out when the next killing happens! Nyohoho! Let the escape game begin! *leaves*

: ...Huh?
: Wha-...wha-wha...wha-wha-wha...
: WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!?

: W-We can't get out of here till the n-next killing happens?
: I knew this was a trap but...I never expected it to be so straightforward.
: How foolish of me...if only I'd erected a magic barrier, I wouldn't have had to breathe in that gas...!

: ...I let my guard down and ended up falling asleep!
: Like, why would gas even work on a robot!? That's supposed to be when you make your move!
: Gas shouldn't pose a problem but... If they activate my sleep mode, even I won't stand a chance...
: ...Sleep mode?

: That's right, it's a cutting-edge function that puts my other functions to sleep, even if I have insomnia... Just press the Good Night Button on the back of my neck, and I'll be forced to enter sleep mode!
: Wh-What's the point of that function!?
: Didn't I just tell you!? It puts my other functions to sleep even if I have insomnia!
: Do you even need to sleep...?

: In order to awaken from sleep mode, I just need to set the alarm in my chest! It's all possible with just one touch!
: Dammit...he's not even listening...
: He probably wants to live like humans as much as he can... Such is the sad nature of robotic organisms...
: At any rate, Monokuma sure stuffed him with a lot of useless function.

: Anyway...Mechamaru must've lost consciousness because his button was pressed.
: What a blunder... He must've taken advantage of that white smoke and went around me...
: I'll never let that happen ever agaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!

: For now, why don't we look for the exit?
: Exit...is there even an exit...? I mean, if there was, this wouldn't be a closed space, right? It'd make Monokuma's motive meaningless...
: What are you giving up for...dumbass! If we were brought inside this place, then there's definitely an exit out somewhere!
: A-Amazing... A heart that refuses to give up until the very end... That must be hope...
: Yes, I understand! Then let's explore the inside of this building with that map we got!

: But exploring on your own is too dangerous. It might be better if we team up with someone.
: Then Akane... You come with me.
: Oh? That's an unusual combo.
: Could this guy...be...?

: It's nothing like that, idiot. There's just something I want to talk to her about.
: I don't mind, whatever's fine.
: Wow...when you two stand right next to each other, there's a noticeable height difference!
: D-Drop it, bastard!
: Hey, if we're gonna go, let's hurry up and go.
: All right...then we'll go on ahead first.

With those parting words, the two of them left the area.

: Well Miss Sonia, I guess it's time we also...
: Sonia already left with Gundham.
: Awww, you got dumped.
: I-Idiot! I didn't get dumped! Why would I get dumped!? In fact, I'm really popular!

That's...obviously not true.

: Now then, I think it's time for me to get going too, so...
: Chiaki, would you like to go together?
: ...Me?
: I haven't really had a chance to talk to you, so I thought this would be a great opportunity...

: Then...take me with you, too. Three people is okay, right?
: Huh? That's fine but...
: Oh, I get it! Kazuichi's trying to avoid Hajime!
: Wh-What are you talking about...? Avoid Hajime...? It's nothing like that!
: Wh-What do you mean...?

: Call it a hunch but...maybe Kazuichi can't stop thinking about it, you know? ...The possibility that you're the traitor.
: ...Wha--!?
: Ah, I was just... I just said what Kazuichi was feeling.

: W-Well, you know... The truth is we don't know anything about you, so it's not my fault if I don't trust you...
: Wh-What does that mean...!? We've been together this whole time and you still don't know who I am!?
: Like that matters! It's not like I know the *real* you! Just like how...we didn't know anything about Mikan...

The...real me...?

: And the only reason we're here is because you were the one who suggested we go to the Funhouse, right?
: A-Are you saying I lured you guys here? Why would I do that!?
: It's not that farfetched, you know!

: I'm sorry Hajime... I really do want to trust you...
: ...But I just can't yet. That's why I'm going with Chiaki... It's not like...I want to go with Nagito either.

But you're saying Nagito's more trustworthy than me... Dammit, why did this happen!?

: If that's the case, it is what it is. Why don't you come along with us, Kazuichi?
: Ah, but...
: It's fine, Chiaki... Just go...
: ...Got it. I'll see you later. *leaves*

With that...Kazuichi, Chiaki and Nagito all left together to explore the area.

: I guess we're the leftovers... Looks like we're not very well liked...
: Gah-haha! It's not like complaining about it will change anything! We're just a traitor and a robot, after all!
: ...I'm not the traitor.
: Oh, that's right! My apologies. Well then, Hajime...

: Let's show everyone else the value in leftovers!
: Let's magnificently find the exit with our very own hands! If we do that, it will solve everything!!!

When people stop trusting you...it seriously sucks...

: I thought about stopping the update here but then I wrote the next one and it turned gigantic so we're going to do some of Strawberry House's exploration now and the rest in the next update.

Monokuma said that this open area is apparently an indoor park. As expected of Strawberry House, the playground equipment scattered about has a strawberry theme... Of course, I'm not a kid who'd be amused by something like this... Besides, I don't have time to play anyway.

There's a lot of different types of flowers blooming in the garden. Looks like there are sunflowers... But I guess there aren't any strawberries.

: Nothing else to check here so let's leave the park.

No matter where I look, every area is decorated with strawberry patterns... I don't hate strawberries but if these patterns continue, I might start to get sick of them.

: Hm... According to Monokuma's map, the only thing on the 3rd floor is the park we're currently at.
: Then...it looks like I don't have any business on this floor.
: Just so you know, Hajime... Let me know whenever you're feeling thirsty.

...Is he talking about his soda fountain? I don't really want to drink anything that comes out of his eyes...

: Strawberry House is much like Hope's Peak Academy in that it's a fully 3D space on all floors. Certain areas are just rooms to enter and look around like the park but for the most part you'll be exploring all three floors in 3D space. It's nice considering this game hasn't had too many 3D spaces yet. There is a map on the pause screen but it's honestly easier for this thread to just reference the map Monokuma gave us in the last update.

: Oh and our 3rd Hidden Monokuma is over here, not very well hidden at all.

: At certain angles, the names of rooms and locations will appear on the walls. By the way, it's not obvious in the screenshots but the strawberry patterns on the walls are constantly rising upwards. This place is trippy.

: Going down.

According to the map... There should be guestrooms and the lounge on the 2nd floor.

: All right, I shall go explore the guestrooms! The lounge is all you!
: Yeah, got it.

: More weird strawberry furniture/scenery.

: This hall has all the bedrooms.

: The lounge is halfway down the hall.

Hmm, so this is the lounge... This is also completely covered in strawberries... It's going to be difficult to relax in here.

: I guess for now...I should look for things I might be able to use...

Thanks to the wall clock, I know what time it is... But knowing the time isn't going to help things.

: This place...is supposed to be a lounge, but it seems I may not be able to calm myself and relax in here.
: Seriously... I thought the amusement park was in bad taste...but this is even worse.
: I agree. Monokuma's eccentric taste would shock even an Indian.

Shock an Indian? What the...?

: I have no idea what Sonia means by this. I did, however, ask my Indian friend what she thought of the decor. She told me it made her feel "itchy".

: How meaningless...to think this savage tone would confuse me...
: I have waited for you, Invading Black Dragon, Cham-P! Exert your strength to your heart's content!
: Kehehe...I shall wait until Cham-P returns with his report...

He has such skillful control over his hamsters... He might really be able to communicate with them.

: Ah...there's a telephone.

The fact that there's a phone in this building is clearly suspicious...

: Will I be able to...call somewhere with this?

When I walked toward the telephone, I immediately noticed it.

: ...Wh-What is this?

Instead of numbered buttons... There's just a single button with a grape image on it. But why grapes? Why not strawberries?

: Well, for now...I'll give it a press...

*Ring-ring-ring-ring-ring...*

: Ah, sounds like it's connecting to somewhere...

...But no one's picking up.

: What a mysterious device...it may be used for summoning rituals. A novice shouldn't carelessly touch it.
: It's probably not that dangerous. Aside from the button, it looks like any other regular telephone. But it doesn't work like a normal telephone, and I don't even know where it was connecting to...

There's an old portrait hanging on the wall...

: Why would there be a portrait in a place like this? It seems very out of place... Also, the placard on the portrait...

: "Hope's Peak Academy Founder: Izuru Kamukura"

Why would a portrait of someone as important as the founder of Hope's Peak Academy be in a place like this? Also...this name...

...It's so hard to pronounce!

: Since we examined everything in the lounge, the plot moves on.

: Jeez...what's going on...? My Four Dark Devas of Destruction are investigating the area, but it seems there's nothing of note to report...
: Why have you given up!? There may be something on this floor we have not searched yet!
: Yeah, you're right... It's still too soon to give up.

: Good, I leave this matter to your discretion!

A-All right...I should try exploring the 1st floor I haven't seen yet.

: Next time we'll keep exploring the rest of Strawberry House.

Graylien
Aug 12, 2013
Was the 'it's so hard to pronounce' bit about complex kanji in the original? Cus Izuru Kamukura seems pretty straightforward to say. Also very out of place as they said, it's not nearly garish enough.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Yeah i lied earlier when i said i liked the previous chapter. I loving love this chapter so much. :getin:

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Graylien posted:

Was the 'it's so hard to pronounce' bit about complex kanji in the original? Cus Izuru Kamukura seems pretty straightforward to say. Also very out of place as they said, it's not nearly garish enough.

I don't know about that, my mouth wants to say Karma Chameleon instead of Kamukura if I try to say it out loud.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Taco Defender
- Every single one of these students is a grade-A certifiable moron for going into the funhouse.
- Soda does have a point about Hajime.
- The decoration is inspired. Spending time in here will slowly drive you insane just from the hideous pink and red decoration everywhere.
- I think I'm going to like this chapter because it's so simple and straightforward. What's the motive? Kill or else you will be driven insane by being trapped in this hideous house forever.

Truthkeeper
Nov 29, 2010

Friends don't let friends borrow on credit.
The Fun House isn't the same building as the Horror House/Usami House we saw earlier, right? Because if this decorative style is Usami's kind of thing, i think I might have to support everything Monokuma's done to her.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I would definitely kill someone if that was the only way out of the strawberry house.

But poor Hajime, jeez. Everyone would rather hang out with that weird fucker Nagito, even when Nagito is the one transparently casting shade to make them all suspicious in the first place.

And I'm hoping now that not a single one of Nekomaru's new robot functions they keep drawing attention to is in any way relevant to the next murder.

Blademaster_Aio
Jan 22, 2017

I just got annoyed when they didn't trust me.

Jerks.

But Mechamaru is pretty cool, you know.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
I'm immediately wondering a) Who gets stuck with the "crummy room"? (Rooms? There appear to be two on the map.) b) What in the hell is a "final dead room"?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

The crummy room might be good, if it's harder to murder anyone in it. I mean, it is being contrasted with rooms with better sound-proofing.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Unlike the sweet deal of Hope's Peak that was in the last game, it seems that Monokuma learned how to make a place that someone actually would murder someone to get out of on the merits of that location itself.

Because hot dang that's a lot of strawberries.

Zoe posted:

And I'm hoping now that not a single one of Nekomaru's new robot functions they keep drawing attention to is in any way relevant to the next murder.

You'd think it'd be something useful like the clock function or that someone had to hit his sleep button but no. No the key to the next case is the tea and cola tears function he has.

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation

Graylien posted:

Was the 'it's so hard to pronounce' bit about complex kanji in the original? Cus Izuru Kamukura seems pretty straightforward to say.

His name is 神座出流 in the original. The kanji are fairly normal, but I guess the pronunciation of "Kamukura" is pretty nonstandard (as it tends to be with names). That's the thing about Japanese names, they can have the most normal kanji in the world but then it turns out 山田さん isn't Mr. Yamada but Mr. Ooshita or something.

By the way, I strongly urge anyone not wanting to be spoiled on this game to NOT google that name, either in kanji form or romanized.

Hyper Crab Tank fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Aug 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
The final dead room? Make sure you set the difficulty properly?

Feels like a reality TV show set.

• Locked thread