Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 22:08 on Aug 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Vad är Stockholms favoritfrukt?
- Tunnelbanan.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Haritsoppa.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Cats lost

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Ugh, I can't believe they're letting characters get boners in kids games.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

trapped mouse posted:

Wtf is wrong with your dick

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Oy, the thing with the dealo!

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

trapped mouse posted:

:golfclap:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:eyebidibadapop:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

There was a shitpost bot post either in this thread or the previous with a smug looking arabic man saying "you will learn to love kebab"

Can anyone link or share please? I've been trying to find it for a while

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Jeff W. knows how to make the most of his job.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Classy New Yorker memes.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

not even in memes should trump beat sanders in anything physically demanding. unless he got to drive his golf cart and sanders had to walk

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Holy gently caress

This can only end well...

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jabberlock posted:

Classy New Yorker memes.

there isn't a storefront offering dank or spicy memes. was this cartoon made by a white person? do readers of the new yorker even understand the concept behind internet memes?

final verdict: 0/everything

EDIT: come on, not even one store that's called "christ, what an rear end in a top hat memes?" the gently caress are you doing, new yorker magazine?

revised verdict: negative everything/everything

Gene Hackman Fan has a new favorite as of 07:27 on Aug 21, 2017

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

there isn't a storefront offering dank or spicy memes. was this cartoon made by a white person? do readers of the new yorker even understand the concept behind internet memes?

final verdict: 0/everything

EDIT: come on, not even one store that's called "christ, what an rear end in a top hat memes?" the gently caress are you doing, new yorker magazine?

revised verdict: negative everything/everything
I'll grant you spicy, but

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elysiume posted:

I'll grant you spicy, but

i am undone by my haste to condemn this cartoon.

re-revised verdict: 10/everything

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
maybe the underlying joke is that all memes are pale pastiches of humor where the joke is either self evident and obvious or is just the reference itself. or maybe new yorker bad

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i am undone by my haste to condemn this cartoon.

re-revised verdict: 10/everything

poo poo dude you're dead set on stomping this poor thing into the ground aren't you? That's like the eleventh most dismal verdict passable.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

hell yiss

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I don't get it

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

In the 2000 Game Boy game "Oracle of Seasons" Link has to save some kingdom and Din (the fire goddess), whom flirts with him a lot. Princess Zelda is stealing her. It's... not the best joke.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mind the walrus posted:

In the 2000 Game Boy game "Oracle of Seasons" Link has to save some kingdom and Din (the fire goddess), whom flirts with him a lot. Princess Zelda is stealing her. It's... not the best joke.

I thought it was funny, just because that idiotic cuckold comic makes me laugh. (for reasons the author did not intend)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Oh I thought it was funny; just saying there's not some deeper meaning other than "Cuckold Comic with Zelda Characters."

I preferred this take on Pooh/Hobbes:

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Oh my god, Dick Gregory is dead? :smith:

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

This one actually made me guffaw out loud, which is probably the most I've physically reacted to a post in this thread.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I'm not smart enough to understand the trolley one beyond there's a like 50/50 chance the train either empties or gets filled forever va killing 5 people?

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

Blind Rasputin posted:

I'm not smart enough to understand the trolley one beyond there's a like 50/50 chance the train either empties or gets filled forever va killing 5 people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqKpkdRRLZw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Blind Rasputin posted:

The Collatz Conjecture is the hypothesis that the process described results in always 1 person in the trolley (or technically a repeating pattern of 1-4-2-1-4-2...) for any value of n. But it is unproven, and if it is false, there is a nonzero chance of either getting stuck in some other pattern with lots of passengers or being annihilated with infinite passengers. So whether or not it's a good idea to pull the lever depends on this unsolved mathematical problem. And, of course, upon your ethical framework.