Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I mean, I don't understand what I am supposed to say.
TM scum, am voting.

Maybe derp, maybe inf other scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Hey guys. Finally at my computer again (actually I'm using my wife's macbook today... ugh why is it so difficult to do basic things like scroll down a page, but I digress.

A few thoughts: I didn't feel great about my PMush vote, but like I already stated, I felt that a vote for inf or other inactives was a bad move on d1. I'm still not sold on TM as scum, but there isnt much to go on since only a few people have posted in the last day or so. At least one wolf jumped on the PMush wagon, so we need to figure out who that could be. Did they jump on the wagon early, or wait until the Pmush lynch was inevitable since Pmush seemed to just give up at the end

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
GUYS loving MAKE POSTS ALREADY

WHY ARE HALF OF YOU GUYS AFK

anyway

##vote kaschei

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hello i am alive again and would like t kill cashy because he has not made a serious game related post yet. he is a better player than that normally, it is a 'bad omen' one might say

##vote cashy

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
oh hey inf is still alive, him too. kill those two guys real quick like without thinking about it, go

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'd vote TM or any lurker. Kaschei is fine with me

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
how does votefinder not have 'cashy' as an alt for kachy by now

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
eh. I wouldn't -1 someone so far from deadline, but gently caress it with lurkers who knows who will actually show up and I don't want the vote getting split ##vote Kaschei

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
kashuno are you actually a scum?

asking for a friend

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

derp posted:

kashuno are you actually a scum?

asking for a friend

I am not. Do you believe I am?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
not exactly but i felt a twinge so thought i'd ask. ty. lets kill people, together

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Anything in particular that set you off on me? I can clarify whatever if I need to. You (and probably flerp) are the only people I am p sure are town right now

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
ok, hold on a second here. i am going to ##unvote before this wagon takes off any more. Kaschei deserves a chance to post. Again, why would a scum player not defend himself?

I am really starting to suspect Kashuno is scum. I am not familiar with any of your playstyles, but I have had a suspicion that Kashuno has tried to win me, a new player, over (complimenting my reads/acknowledging my input to the game, etc), so that I would never suspect them as scum. It's just something that stuck out to me on d1, and then again on d2. And I really don't like how Kashuno already voted for Kaschei. Kashuno has contributed a lot to the thread, especially today, and has expressed frustration with the lack of posts (I have too). But I feel like someone who is actually town would wait to vote until more people have posted.

I'm going to ##vote Kashuno.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

b-minus1 posted:

Again, why would a scum player not defend himself?

:allears:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

ok, hold on a second here. i am going to ##unvote before this wagon takes off any more. Kaschei deserves a chance to post. Again, why would a scum player not defend himself?

I am really starting to suspect Kashuno is scum. I am not familiar with any of your playstyles, but I have had a suspicion that Kashuno has tried to win me, a new player, over (complimenting my reads/acknowledging my input to the game, etc), so that I would never suspect them as scum. It's just something that stuck out to me on d1, and then again on d2. And I really don't like how Kashuno already voted for Kaschei. Kashuno has contributed a lot to the thread, especially today, and has expressed frustration with the lack of posts (I have too). But I feel like someone who is actually town would wait to vote until more people have posted.

I think I made my logic pretty clear? People are not posting much this game day, and lurking is really hurting this game. We are 12hrs from deadline, and with the rate that people post in this game (very low), there is a significant chance that people will not show up before deadline in order to secure a lynch with the vote split the way it was. I do not want to get down to the wire today having to put my trust in a lurker to a) show up and b) hammer, especially if the scum is a lurker.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can't rely on inf to do it, hasn't posted this game day once.
can't rely on kaschei to do it, they're on the docket and also posted once this game day.

I can rely on b-minus1, derp, myself, and TM to vote. Cpig(maybe), Flerp(maybe)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yeah to be clear, My preferred order is TM > Inf >kaschei(at least has more posts than inf, but forgot he was in this game)>derp(I am just getting weird feelings, not based in anything more than gut)>

wouldn't vote anyone outside that group for now.

b-minus1 posted:

I do not like this bad post.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i will switch back to inf easily and with a light hearted feeling at any time

tm i dont remember why he is bad or what, maybe i'll go look, or maybe not and pretend i did

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'd be up for inf as well.

heck the lurkers

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Kashuno posted:

I'd be up for inf as well.

heck the lurkers

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
fine with tm inf or kaschi

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
lots of "would lynch inf" but no votes. Let's try this ##vote Inf

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote inf i dont see any1 doing anything else this day :(

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

lots of "would lynch inf" but no votes. Let's try this ##vote Inf

uh..

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
cashy is -1 and you randomly decide to switch to the other lurker because ??

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

derp posted:

cashy is -1 and you randomly decide to switch to the other lurker because ??

He was -2 with people backing off it, I know you would move, flerp got on it, and I think there is a better chance of kasch coming back to play in the later days than inf.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
so tldr; I am more confident we will get 5 with inf than kasch (not to mention kasch may actually respond to the prod)

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
can we just kill kaschei already

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

can we just kill kaschei already

Are you willing to swap to inf?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
yeah sure, theyre not posting anyway

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote Infinitum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Won't inf and/or kaschei be modkilled if they don't post today?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
not gonna be around at deadline

##vote inf

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Infinitum (4): derp, derp, Kashuno, flerp, Tired Moritz, CapitalistPig
kaschei (1): b-minus1, Tired Moritz, derp, Kashuno, b-minus1, Kashuno, Tired Moritz
Kashuno (1): b-minus1
Tired Moritz (0): Kashuno, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (2): Infinitum, kaschei

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 22nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 8 minutes.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hey can somebody do something already its 30 mins left to deadline and can we just get a loving lynch thatd be rad

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I really didn't know deadline was tonight :( ##vote inf

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum, Sunkist, vanilla town was lynched D2.

--

kaschei posted:

I really didn't know deadline was tonight :( ##vote inf

That's no excuse for posting 3 times in as many days.

kaschei, Coca-Cola, scum ninja was modkilled D2.

It is now N2. Actions in 12 hours please, 24 hours max.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Infinitum (5): derp, derp, Kashuno, flerp, Tired Moritz, CapitalistPig, kaschei
kaschei (1): b-minus1, Tired Moritz, derp, Kashuno, b-minus1, Kashuno, Tired Moritz
Kashuno (1): b-minus1
Tired Moritz (0): Kashuno, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (1): Infinitum

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 22nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 5 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nobody died!

D3 starts now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (6): b-minus1, CapitalistPig, derp, flerp, Kashuno, Tired Moritz

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 25th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 9 hours.

• Locked thread