Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Mr. Unlucky posted:

beerus, hit, jiren, and kale

all the best characters are from super

who the gently caress cares about android 16?

No mention of our God king Mr Satan? gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
"who the gently caress cares about 16" get that weak poo poo out of here. god drat

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Brother Entropy posted:

she summons him for some support attacks, think maya helping out phoenix wright in mvc3

Great, now I'm gonna wish that 18 flies in with a jumpkick shouting, "OBJECTION!"

Thanks, now this game will never live up to my expectations. :shep:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Aside from looking like a badass did 16 even do anything before dying?

I mean he came close to beating the poo poo out of imperfect cell but most of his screen time was just "are we at goku yet" or being a inspiring talking head to Gohan

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
16 likes birds, birds are good, therefor 16 is good

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Aside from looking like a badass did 16 even do anything before dying?

I mean he came close to beating the poo poo out of imperfect cell but most of his screen time was just "are we at goku yet" or being a inspiring talking head to Gohan

As long as you do a cool thing before you lose you win.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Android 16 was such a compassionate and gentle android that his death pushed Gohan to ascend beyond the limits of Super Saiyan 1 in an unprecedented feat. If that's not incredibly badass to you then I think you should try to become a better person in life.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

but seriously totally going to play the rocket fist four arm cannon grappler dude and the stretchy green doctor

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
cool game

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
https://youtu.be/aMOLeRYZFGs?list=PL-1vOMacC3ZdVlasrDLuuBC10g4oYFRYA&t=87

even got clothing physics

the attention to detail is astounding

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Pigbuster posted:

As long as you do a cool thing before you lose you win.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

General Morden posted:

https://youtu.be/aMOLeRYZFGs?list=PL-1vOMacC3ZdVlasrDLuuBC10g4oYFRYA&t=87

even got clothing physics

the attention to detail is astounding

I'm so glad Vegeta's rapid ki blasts finally have a use in a game (as an assist covering raw tags)

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Is there even a character in this roster that could even possibly touch Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Terper posted:

Is there even a character in this roster that could even possibly touch Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Sir this window is only for payment, you can get your order at the second window.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I hate that I'm compelled to read that every time to make sure its not one with non-naruto stuff snuck in

e: Maximillian (yes I know) got to play the game privately and is doing character breakdowns. First is Trunks who seems to be a high pressure/low damage rushdown character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpJ8gzWmqP4&t=192s

Blockhouse fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Aug 23, 2017

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Mr. Unlucky posted:

beerus, hit, jiren, and kale

all the best characters are from super

who the gently caress cares about android 16?

People with good opinions :colbert:

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

Blockhouse posted:

I hate that I'm compelled to read that every time to make sure its not one with non-naruto stuff snuck in

e: Maximillian (yes I know) got to play the game privately and is doing character breakdowns. First is Trunks who seems to be a high pressure/low damage rushdown character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpJ8gzWmqP4&t=192s

Kind of sucks that his level 3 isn't a grab despite the animation.

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Blockhouse posted:

e: Maximillian (yes I know) got to play the game privately and is doing character breakdowns.

Does Maximillian have a reputation for something? 'Cos I haven't watched much of his stuff but I saw one video he did on potential characters that could be in DBFZ and I had to laugh when he thought Babidi will be in the game, though maybe I'm just not being creative.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

khwarezm posted:

Does Maximillian have a reputation for something? 'Cos I haven't watched much of his stuff but I saw one video he did on potential characters that could be in DBFZ and I had to laugh when he thought Babidi will be in the game, though maybe I'm just not being creative.

He thinks babidi will be in the game cause a fan game called hyper dbz has him and he works well there.

As far as max's reputation, he's a youtube personality so theres a lot of people who think hes a fighting games parasite and then theres his fans who think hes a fighting games ambassador growing the scene. Idgaf and watch his preview breakdowns of new games, thanks for linking.

Sade
Aug 3, 2009

Can't touch this.
No really, you can't
Max would very much like you to believe he's a wizened fighting games pro, but he's just another clickbaity youtube personality who talks too much, barely speaks English despite being a native speaker and is bad at every game he plays.

e: he's the Mr. Satan of the fighting game community, but without the likeability

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Poll: you have to watch an entire hour of youtube fighting game pundit/frauds do you choose vesper or max?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
max would be fine if he didnt say wrong things about fgs a lot because hes misinformed

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Can't wait to get my daily dose of this game.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
I'm so happy that Capcom allowed Arc to develop the spiritual successor to Marvel.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Looking a bit Hugo there 16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYzZBex3XPs&t=262s

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

oh it does combo, cool.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

khwarezm posted:

From what I've seen the dudes pretty good/ok at fighting games. The problem with him is his squad sucks and he does a lot of over-reaction videos so he's clickbaity as all hell.

There's probably some jealousy thrown in from the fact his twitch chat will nonstop donate hundreds, if not thousands just to watch him breath

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
So I made a thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jeUPymn_S4

EDIT: Oh hey, I wasn't the only one who noticed that

theGrooseofLegend fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Aug 23, 2017

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

anime was right posted:

oh it does combo, cool.

It seems to be the case that all grabs are comboable in this game, or I haven't seen any exception to that so far at least.

Also you can combo off his normal ground grab for free so that's pretty sweet.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
I have a very large picture of max all over my wall and i spend 2 minutes every morning staring at it and hating him. i got the idea from a book

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Wishlist for this game:

- Beerus and Whis
- Hit, Cabba, Caulifa and Kale
- Zamasu
- the trio de dangers stay the gently caress out
- maybe Rebrienne?
- Jackie Chun
- SSJ Sage Mode Naruto Goku

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
it's me i'm the boring one i just want to beat every cast member as Cool Cell Games Gohan because my long dead teenage self is still bitter that they ruined him so hard and that the buu arc was mostly bad

game really does look impressive from a visuals standpoint

also here are my thoughts on the different ssj level ups and their respective power levels in list form---

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Uhh buu is cute and good.

I hope mr satan has special buu assists where they hug and express their love

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
the buu arc was sick. buu was a cool villain, it added gotenks and mr. satan, it had majin vegeta, and the spirit bomb finally did a thing

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mr satan is from cell saga tho

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Speaking of which, Goku doesn't have Spirit Bomb in this game at all? Maybe on a different version of him I guess.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Give me the sexiest, best, coolest gameplay on youtube right now.

e: Please.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Bandai streaming live on Twitch, not sure if they're gonna show anything interesting or not though https://www.twitch.tv/bandainamcous

Oh nice, 16's Lv3 Hell Flash grabs OTG too.

Gwyrgyn Blood fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Aug 23, 2017

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Real hurthling! posted:

Mr satan is from cell saga tho

drat youre right. well i still contest that Buu was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
buu gave hercule depth instead of him just being a one-off gag