Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Dice are for nerds. I'm hoping whatever video game tied into this lets you create a CoC to just hang out with the gang doing dumb and/or cute things as you beat up robits.

I mean, this is sort of DBZ so it'd be cool to have a basic Heroverse setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

No! My Moth Collection!

This show is good.

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

"Listen here, you tiny, little man.... I'm in charge now."

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
"I am Dendy" is such a cute episode.

legsarerequired
Dec 31, 2007
College Slice

Mr. Fowl posted:

"I am Dendy" is such a cute episode.

Both of the Dendy episodes were super cute! I think my favorites so far have been the shorts--Rad, Enid, KO, Barrels and Crates, Rad Cries. The pilot was such a totally perfect mix of DBZ references and goofs.

In addition to the DBZ/90s cartoon refs, I really enjoy the little Steven Universe cameos that Ian JQ snuck in.

Pearl

This one is a stretch, but reminds me of Peridot and Ruby (although Ian confirmed that Ruby's design references KO)

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Thought lizard kid's father was going to give a spiel on how he's not his real dad or whatever. Nope, guess lizard kid's father really is just a big giant baby man. Definitely makes sense in this world.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Nice Wonderful 101 combine punch, kid.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
So is this show taking off at all, or is it still too early to tell?

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I can't believe I slept on this show till now. It has a very strong first 6 episodes. It's really good.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I like this show a lot. I read RPG World back when I was a kid so I'm happy that Ian made this

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/894737129095475200

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
K.O. is a good boy

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle
Yeah this show is good and funny.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Why hasn't Amazon added more episodes!!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/kcgreenn/status/895807456273715200

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
So its also on Boomerang and I'm not sure if I've kept up with the latest episode. I just want to know if I haven't missed the Frieza Spoof.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Xfinity's On Demand has a few more eps up, 15 - 18. I haven't checked if they're on Cartoon Network's app, too.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
After seeing "I Am Rad" I'm prepared to officially call this show "Good" instead of just "I'd like to believe this will be good."

Happy promotions!

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Rand Brittain posted:

After seeing "I Am Rad" I'm prepared to officially call this show "Good" instead of just "I'd like to believe this will be good."

Happy promotions!

My favorite moment so far was the mimic screaming "filthy casuals!" as the protagonists refused to roll initiative before dealing a critical hit.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Next week's episodes are up on VOD services. I just finished "Know Your Mom" and it's so, so good.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Pakled posted:

Next week's episodes are up on VOD services. I just finished "Know Your Mom" and it's so, so good.

They actually got the lead singer of Korn to voice the cactus guy

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
For some odd reason, Joe Cuppa and the macho man customer he interacted with reminded me of Parappa the Rappa characters.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Shitenshi posted:

For some odd reason, Joe Cuppa and the macho man customer he interacted with reminded me of Parappa the Rappa characters.

Joe Cuppa is Rodney Dangerfield if his delivery sucked.

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

In the latest episode there's a fighting game called Chip Damage. I love this show.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

MachuPikacchu posted:

In the latest episode there's a fighting game called Chip Damage. I love this show.

It's based on a real person that Rad mentions in episode 1, so it's actually a dude.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

"Coffee would really Wake me up Inside."

This show is killing it.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Keith David was awesome in this episode.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

So, I thought that Amazon wasn't updating with new episodes, but it turns out that they just put the show up twice, and one of the two listings only has the first six episodes, whereas the other one is timely. If this situation sounds familiar to you, maybe you can resolve it through customer service like I did.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Do we know why KO alternates between two voice actors?

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
Huh. Was not expecting a Hunter X Hunter nod in this show.

Also, current crop of new episodes are on the CN app for free now. No cable account needed I think.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Rand Brittain posted:

Yeah, what's up with that, exactly? It's not noticeable at all, but it's very weird that they do that.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Oh my god I lost it when Shannon sang the Diarrhea song

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Yeah, what's up with that, exactly? It's not noticeable at all, but it's very weird that they do that.

Rand Brittain posted:

the only episodes of the final show with Nadolny (who also voiced KO in the pilot, mobile game, and early shorts) as VA so far are We Messed Up, Jethro's All Yours, and Just Be a Pebble, which all fall into the first four episodes produced, as well as You're Level 100 (9th ep produced). a boarder recently posted an animatic from the first ep that also had Nadolny's voice instead of Taylor's, but why they didn't redub Nadolny the episodes I mentioned (and why she was replaced in the first place)? :iiam:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
I'm assuming they just alternate because maybe one of them can't handle the voice that well these days, but who knows. Maybe its just an intentional bit of weirdness they use just cause?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

HELLO HERE I AM A CUSTOMER!

I feel you so hard, Enid.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
This is a good show

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Was that Parasoul?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Can i get a GIF of Enid ripping good music out of her chest.